When Mom And Dad Are Away - Cover

When Mom And Dad Are Away

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When mom and dad are away the twins will play - with the each other, with the babysitter, with the coach, with girlfriend to girlfriend and as a foursome.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

In gymnastics class, Jenny found herself eyeing the coach. She'd never paid much attention to him in the past. Until yesterday, in fact, her mind had always been on her gymnastics during practice. She'd been aware of the coach more as a disembodied voice than as a living, breathing man. Today she was very aware of the coach being a man, so very aware that she stumbled through her exercises more or less in a daze.

"Still feeling a bit under the weather?" the coach asked.

He was sticking close to her today, paying more attention to her than any of the other girls. And when he caught her on some of her clumsy dismounts, his hand pressing between her legs lingered longer than usual.

"I'm all right," Jenny said, blushing. "Just a little weak yet, that's all."

"Maybe you should go down to my office and relax a while. I've got a cot down there you can rest on."

"Maybe I should," Jenny said, blushing even more.

A few minutes later, Jenny found herself alone in the coach's office. Funny, but she'd never been in here before. Dozens of photographs, some framed, some clippings from newspapers, were mounted on the walls. All were pictures of girl gymnasts, some schoolgirls, some Olympic champions. Hundreds of willowy young bodies, slim, shapely legs, bare feet and pointed toes adorned the walls. The coach was in a lot of the pictures, his arms around the girls' shoulders, his mouth pressed to victorious young cheeks.

A small cot lay along one wall of the small office. A desk, cluttered with papers, took up the middle of the room. In one corner of the room sat a canvas laundry bin, full of leotards, girls' panties, gymnastics uniforms, and bras. From the sweaty, girlish smell that permeated the office, it was evident that the clothing was in need of washing.

Jenny notice a pair of her own panties, marked with her name, lying among the jumble of girls' athletic clothing. The coach insisted on personally washing the sweaty clothing of the young gymnasts, but it always took him forever to get washed clothing back to the girls.

Jenny stretched out on the cot, dressed in her gymnastics uniform, her legs and feet bare. The uniform fit her like a satiny, shiny skin, and she wore nothing under it--no panties, no bra. As she thought about the coach's hand rubbing between her legs when he caught her, her pussy-lips swelled and the crotch of her uniform pulled up between them like a gag. Her pussy throbbed with every beat of her heart and pussy cream started leaking out of her. Some of her blonde cunt-fur had curled out around the edges of her uniform crotch. She wondered what the coach would do when he saw her like this--maybe the same things he'd done yesterday to the other girl behind the closed door of this same office--maybe the same things he'd done to several of the girls on the team, and, she guessed, to many of the sexy nymphettes in the photographs on the office wall.

"How are we doing, sweetheart?" Coach Peters stepped into the office and closed the door behind him. His eyes immediately fell between Jenny's spread legs. "Just thought I'd check up on you, darling. I like to take care of my girls."

Jenny heard the bolt click in the door lock.

"I'm still a little weak," she said.

"I hope you're not coming down with mono or something," the coach said. He came over to the cot and felt Jenny's forehead.

"I think you might have a slight fever."

"I do?" Jenny opened her eyes, surprised to hear she might actually be sick.

"I don't think it's anything to worry about," the coach said. "But I'd better take your temperature."

He opened a desk drawer and pulled out a thermometer.

Jenny opened her mouth.

The coach smiled at her. "Unfortunately, all I've got is a rectal thermometer. If you don't mind, we'll take off your uniform."

Jenny swallowed. "Take my clothes off?"

"We can't take your temperature very easily otherwise," said the coach. "Besides, these flimsy little things you girls wear show off more than they hide. You won't be showing me anything I haven't already seen."

Jenny noticed the huge bulge in the man's sweatpants had tented out further, as if he had a billyclub sticking up from between his legs. She glanced at the tent and swallowed again. The man had a huge cock, maybe even bigger than Skip's. With the help of the coach's fumbling hands, she pulled off her uniform. She'd never felt so naked in her life.

The coach was breathing hotly through his nose. "Get up on your hands and knees, darling. Put your sexy little ass up in the air."

Jenny was hot. She could hardly keep from squirming as she leaned forward onto her elbows on the cot and stuck her naked ass high in the air, turning it up as if for a fuck. Her tits dangled heavily, swollen with excitement. Pussy cream dribbled down the insides of her thighs. She saw the coach grope his cock. He was sitting on the cot behind her, his nose inches from her gaping, oozing cunt. He slipped the thermometer into her moist, twitching asshole.

"I'll have to hold onto the thermometer so it doesn't slip inside you and disappear," the coach said. "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

Jenny giggled. "No."

"Just relax," the coach said. Slowly, he started twisting the thermometer in Jenny's asshole, at the same time working it in and out, as if fucking her with it.

Jenny started to pant. She couldn't keep her ass from wiggling. As she grew more excited, she felt her pussy-lips swell even more, and as they swelled they parted, opening up her cunt. The coach was breathing heavily. Jenny heard him sniffing her ass and cunt.

"We'd better check this," the coach said. He slipped the thermometer out of her asshole.

Looking up between her tits and legs, Jenny watched the coach push the thermometer into his mouth and suck it clean.

"Hmm," he said. "According to this, you don't have a fever. You sure feel warm, though. I wonder if this thing is broken." He reached over and placed the thermometer on his desk. "Maybe I'd better check it out with a more reliable gauge."

Jenny kept her ass high in the air, wondering what the coach would do next. The end of the bulge in his sweatpants was all wet.

The coach sucked on the middle finger of his right hand, lubricating it, then slipped the finger between Jenny's asscheeks. "Just relax, honey."

He wiggled the tip of his finger against her ass-pucker, then pushed. His finger disappeared up Jenny's asshole as if sucked inside.

"Oh, coach!" Jenny gasped. Her cunt contracted and a tiny stream of pussy-juice squirted out, spraying onto the coach's nose.

"Jesus!" the coach said. "Honey, I can't help myself!"

Pumping his finger in and out of Jenny's asshole, he started slurping at her upturned crotch, eating up her pussy juices, licking out the tasty folds of succulent meat between her cunt- lips. He licked down between her thighs, cleaning up the sweet juices that had dribbled down her skin.

"Oh, honey! Gorgeous little bitch!"

Jenny churned her ass, moaning as the coach finger-fucked her asshole and ate her pussy. She pushed her right foot into his lap, toeing his cock through his sweatpants. The coach groaned and rammed his tongue up her cunt.

"Oh, Coach, yesss!" Jenny whined. "Lick my pussy! Oh, yes!" She rubbed her ass wildly in the man's face, grinding her pussy in his mouth, fucking herself on his darting, twisting tongue. Pussy-juices seeped out of her, running into the man's mouth and down his throat.

The coach sucked, slurped, slobbered, growling as he ate her out and drank her tart-sweet girl-juices. His finger continued to twist in her asshole, doubling the pleasure Jenny felt in her loins. The tip of his tongue probed her G-spot, the most sensitive spot in her cuntal walls, and Jenny let out such a squeal of delight that the coach continued jabbing the spot with his tongue-tip. Jenny went crazy. In seconds, she exploded.

"Ooooooh!" she groaned, her cunt spasming around the coach's tongue, her asshole clutching his finger. "Oooooh yessss, I'm coming!"

She wiggled and jerked her ass, feeding the coach her juicy pussy.

The coach sucked greedily, drinking her hot fuck-juice, growling and groaning as if he were feeling as good as she was.

When it was over, the coach pulled both his tongue and finger out of Jenny at the same time. Her fuckholes remained open for a few moments, cool air licking their hot edges. The coach sucked his middle finger clean, savoring the taste of Jenny's sweet young asshole.

Jenny relaxed down on the cot, turning on her side and curling up. The coach stood up, pulling off his sweatshirt and sweatpants. From where Jenny lay, the coach's cock looked like a baseball bat sticking up from between his legs. Foreskin half covered the bulbous prickhead, and veins bulged out all over the massively thick shaft. The coach's hairy balls looked about the size of hen's eggs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.