Denying Denise - Cover

Denying Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Niece uses orgasm denial to teach her aunt a lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Food  

April held the door open for Denise to get inside the car. The older woman grunted when she sat, as the plug was driven deeper into her ass.

"God, slut, couldn't you wait till we got home to try everything out?"

Denise was hysterical. "It was so awful Ap-I mean Mistress; that bitch in there practically molested me!"

"Oh, you poor thing," April consoled the stricken woman with mock sincerity. "Tell Mistress all about it."

Denise told April about her traumatic experience inside the porn shop. It was difficult to remain focused, especially when the young girl took the clamps off her breasts. Denise found out that unbelievable as it seems, they hurt more coming off than they did when they were on.

The further into the story Denise got, the more liberties her niece took with her. Soon the older woman, sat with her legs spread wide, trying to tell about her adventures between moans, while April teased her tormented sex.

"And then they made me stick his penis in my mouth, there on the dirty floor, while everyone gawked at me."

April removed her finger from Denise's sex then brought it up to the older woman's mouth for her to clean, before moving it back down and pulling on her crinkled nether lips.

April said, "I bet it made little Neesie's wet being watched by all those people, didn't it?"

Denise shook her head, but spread her legs wider.

"Oh my, Neesie, what would Ted think if he knew the woman he married was a slutty exhibitionist?"

"I'm not an exhibitionist. It was horrible."

"Really? You seem to be enjoying it now."

Denise opened her eyes in shock to see several lecherous stares. She clamped her legs closed. "Oh, God, please April, lets go."

"It's Mistress April. Just for that, you're going to give them a show," April said. "Open your legs, bitch."

Denise reluctantly complied and April buried two fingers in her aunt's wet sex. Then pulled them free and held them in front of her lips.

"That's my girl. Now, clean off your nasty juices and remember to smile and look at the nice men."

'God, I'm turning into such a slut, ' Denise thought as she sucked her juices from the proffered finger, making sure to smile as if she were enjoying it.

April took her time starting the car and Denise was thankful to be away from the horrible sex shop, but became terrified when her niece pulled into a park at her final destination.

The mall.


"Please Mistress, I'm begging you. I can't go in there. Someone might see me."

"I've already explained this once Neesie, we have to get you a makeover. Otherwise, you will attract too much attention when we are together. I can't help it you are so old looking, can I? Now, either do what I say, or no cummie-cum."

Denise was trapped. She couldn't bear the thought of either alternative. "I can't." she whispered.

"Fine, then lets go to the country club to socialize."

Denise turned white with horror. She would definitely be recognized there. Everyone knew her.

"Wait. I'll do it. I'll go in."

"Are you sure? Will you do everything I ask? Hair, nails, makeup - the works?"

Denise shuddered. "Yes. Yes, I'll do it everything."


It sounded so simple in the car, but two hours later Denise sat shell shocked with April on a seat in front of Belks.

"You look so awesome Neesie, I wonder if Tom will recognize you when he gets home?"

'Oh God, Tom!' thought Denise. 'Will he still want me, much less recognize me?'

In truth, Denise barely recognized her self. Her hair was bleached to a platinum blonde. Bronze streaks ended in gel-set points. Her face bore the latest in make-up fashion, bright colors suitable for a nineteen-year-old, with long glued on nails, and gaudy jewelry. The worst part of it was that April didn't even let her retain a semblance of pride. She just took charge telling everyone what she wanted for her 'pet'.

With no exception, every person looked at Denise in shock, waiting for her to discipline the impertinent young girl, but the older woman could only blush and nod her head.

After her transformation, she had lost ten years, but she needed twenty for the style April selected. She still looked ike an older woman trying to be a teenager -- a teenaged slut.

Denise shuddered, causing her long earrings to jangle.

"Kiss me pet," April said.

Denise kissed the young girl chastely on the cheek and then beside her full lips.

April turned her head away. "I thought the nasty girl wanted a cummie-cum?"

"I do Mistress." Tears of frustration welled in Denise's eyes.

"Then give me a real kiss like a good little wifie."

Denise trembled, looking around quickly to see if there was anyone around who might spot her and then did as commanded. April kissed her passionately and Denise couldn't help but react. When her niece finally pulled away, Denise was left sitting there, mouth open, and tongue questing, in the public mall.

"Good girl," April said. "Now, stay there. I'm always the aggressor and remember to moan for me to show me your pleasure."

'I can't believe I'm doing this, ' Denise thought, as April kissed her again, their tongues dancing together in broad daylight. When April smother her mouth with her own, Denise didn't need to summon the moans of desire, they came willingly on their own.

After the kiss, April licked her lipstick smeared lips predatorily. "Delicious."

Denise blushed, as she wondered about her own appearance.

"Do you want an orgasm little dykie?"

Denise's heart leapt with anticipation, before settling back down with reality. "If Mistress wants me to."

"Mistress does." April reached into the bag she brought in from the car and took out an item that was purchased from the sex shop. It was a large dildo, which she sat down on its flat base next to Denise. She disguised its presence with the now empty bag.

"But April," Denise gasped in shock. "We're in the middle of the mall."

"So?" April raised her eyebrows, as if daring Denise to question her.

"B-b-but..."

"This is your last chance until Tom gets home."

Denise looked around frantically. Though they were in the main aisle, it was slow and no one appeared to be paying them any attention. She couldn't believe she was contemplating this, but it had been too long - three long weeks, followed by April's constant teasing. She had to have release.

She blushed a bright crimson. Her lips trembled. "Oh God, Mistress, how'm I gonna do this?"

"Don't worry, I'll guide you every step of the way. First, stand up." Denise tried, but the high-heeled shoes and unusable arms made it impossible. April got up and helped her aunt to her feet. Then she moved the bag out from in front of the large dildo. "Now ease back down on it pet."

April lifted the hem of her aunt's skirt, so it wouldn't catch on the rubber phallus. Then she guided it into the opening of Denise's sex. Trembling, the older woman eased down onto the thick pole until it was halfway in her stretched pussy.

She gave long groan and her descent stopped. "Ugh-get me off. It's too big."

April's eyes grew with alarm. "Oh shit!" she said. "Here comes someone."

'God knows. I knew something like this would happen, ' thought silently, cursing herself for allowing this to happen. She pressed down harder to hide the dildo in the only place she could - inside her. But it was still stuck. "Help me Mistress," she begged. "Ugh- baby please help me."

April pushed down on Denise's thighs and the older woman resumed her progress down the giant cock. Her face screwed up and a loud groan escaped her mouth. April caught her aunt's mouth in a kiss, smothering the cries until the older woman was tightly mounted on the large phallus.

Once Denise was firmly seated, she returned to her senses. She was hot and sweaty, and between the dildo in her cunt and the plug in her ass, she had never felt as full-as stuffed- in her entire life. She looked around quickly to see if she had made it in time, but she didn't see anyone. She realized April had lied to her!

"I can't believe you lie-oh!" Denise was interrupted by a vibrating sensation deep in her body. She could feel it run through her insides it was so strong. Panicked, she looked over at her niece, who had a shit-eaten grin on her face and a white controller in her hand.

"You're mine," April whispered, licking her lips.

Denise felt the vibrations increase in glorious intensity, until she thought she would swoon and then die down to nothingness. She squeezed her thighs together and then cast her glace fearfully around the mall to see if anyone was coming.

"No," April said. "I want you looking at me. If I catch you looking anywhere else but in my eyes, then I will stop. Say yes Mistress if you understand."

Denise flushed, eyes darting around in fear, before looking up to meet her Mistress's intense gaze. "Yes, Mistress." She felt her heart warm and skip a beat as she got lost in her Mistress's pale blue eyes. She was quite certain she loved her, even with all that had happened.

This was the part that scared Denise the most. How her body betrayed her was one thing, but it seemed to have a mind of its own and she could divorce herself of responsibility due to her handicap. But, these feelings she felt whenever she looked into the young girl's eyes; how could she explain them and could she ever get rid of them.

She felt the vibrations stir in her sex again as April grinned widely.

"Who do you belong to pet?"

"You, Mistress."

"And whose cunt is that? And tits and ass?"

"Yours." Denise knew she needed to look away from those two pools of crystal clear blue that pulled her in. She was drowning and she couldn't escape.

"And whose heart is that?"

"Yours." Denise was sobbing now, overcome with emotion and pleasure from the ever increasing vibrations. "I love you Mistress," she volunteered. Her eyes locked onto April's now, returning her gaze in intensity.

"What about Tom?"

"I don't care about him, I want you. I need you. Ah- Ah-Oh shit!" Denise felt her ass and cunt spasm around their intruders. She was awash with pleasure. She was going to cum.

"Are you going to divorce Tom?"

"Yes!" Denise cried, as her body quaked with pleasure.

"And marry me? Be my wifie, my cunt, my slave?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"To love, honor and obey."

"Yes-yes"

"To get teased, frustrated, punished, and anything else I can think of."

"Yes-yes-oh-yes!" Denise felt the damn break inside her sex, as she was overcome by the most mind- consuming, earth-shattering orgasm in her entire life. She struggled to keep looking into April's eyes, while her body shook. 'Kiss me, ' she thought and as if April could read her mind, she did.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.