Denying Denise - Cover

Denying Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Couture

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Niece uses orgasm denial to teach her aunt a lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Niece   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Food  

Denise wondered at how she had got into this position. April had driven her to the sex shop and helped her out of the car. "Here's a list of things to buy." April pressed a piece of paper and a credit card beneath the older woman's bra and then patted her possessively on the ass. Then, to Denise's horror, she got back in the car and locked the door.

"Go ahead Neesie, I'll wait for you in the car," she said.

"Please, April. I can't." Denise begged. "Not by myself."

"You better hurry up Neesie. You're giving everyone a show in this wind."

'Oh God, ' thought the older woman. She could feel the cold air on her sex. The worse part was she had been asked if she wanted to wear panties this morning and refused them. The memory of peeing in the last pair was still fresh in her mind at the time.

She was terrified of going in the store dressed as she was in the April's too small skirt and the thin blouse, but if she stayed out here someone would surely see her, and with this wind, much more than she was prepared to show. So, she did the only thing she could; she sprinted to the sex shop as fast as her legs would go in the too high heels.

Denise shuddered and blushed with embarrassment. She was quite certain everyone in the sex shop was looking at her. She could feel their burning glances on the back of her neck.

She tried to find something not quite so perverse to look at. She settled for the small selection of lingerie they had.

'Oh God, please go away!' she thought as a large piggish man walked toward her. He was coated with a thin sheen of sweet and the armpits of his shirt were wet with the same.

"Need sum help with sumpthin?" he asked. Denise could hear his breath wheeze as he breathed.

'Not from you, ' she thought. "No thank you. I'm just looking."

Denise looked around the store and saw a woman behind the counter. She looked to be in her late forties. Her hair had been bleached too many times and her clothes were equally trashy, but at least she looked normal. Trailer park trash normal, but at this point Denise wasn't going to sweat the small stuff. Anything would be better than the Pigman, especially considering where her dreadful niece had placed the list.

She tried to catch the woman's eye several times, but the bleach-blonde was too interested in the book she was reading. Finally Denise gave up. She cleared her throat. "Please Miss, I-I need some help." Her cheeks burned at asking for help.

The woman's face wrinkled with irritation, as she set the book face down on the shelf. "What is it?" She said an exasperated sigh.

Denise wondered how many cigarettes the woman smoked each day to get a voice like that. Denise's face deepened to a crimson red. This was not going as well as she wanted. "Ah, I-I need to get some t-things."

"Well, what are those things? I don't have time to wait for housewives to come up with some backbone."

"There is a list- ah- in my bra." She couldn't meet the woman's eyes. "I'm sorry- my -ah- I was in an accident," she said, lifting cast covered arms to show her helplessness.

"If you don't know what's on the list, then you were sent in to fetch a few things. Am I right? Tell me again-the truth this time."

Things were going steadily downhill, but it was either this or the Pigman. Swallowing her pride, Denise answered. "I-I was sent in to f-ah-fetch some things."

"Good, this might be much more interesting in the book I was reading, so let's see this list," the blonde said. "My name is Miss Casey, by the way." Then she started unbuttoning Denise's blouse.

Denise flinched and pulled away. "Wait, what are you doing," she gasped.

"What? I bet you were just itchin' for me to dig around in your bra, but I'm not playing your game, you're playing mine." Miss Casey didn't even pause. She continued until Denise's bra was totally exposed. "Is the list here?" she said, flipping the right cup down, twisting it inside out. Denise's large breast jiggled on top of the cup of her bra like a bowl of Jello.

"Nope, then must be in this one." As she flipped the other cup down; a credit card and small piece of paper fell into her waiting hand.

She quickly scanned the list and quite a list it was too. But, what caught her attention was what was written on the last few lines. My pet may be played with, but she is not cum or to be damaged in any way.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," muttered Miss Casey.

"Please, someone will see," Denise pleaded, her large breasts quivering under the bright fluorescent lights.

"Don't worry. It's nothing that everybody here hasn't seen before." Then she walked off.

Denise quickly turned her back and faced the back wall, crouching behind a display. She wished with all her heart she had the use of her hands.

Miss Casey returned with a few items. "Now let's get you fitted." Then she sat everything down, but two small items remained in her hand.

'Fitted?' Denise was horrified at the thought. "No, I don't want to be fitted," she said, almost too loudly.

Miss Casey reached forward and grasped an erect nipple. "Yes, you can't just buy this stuff. You have to know your size. Besides, don't tell me you aren't enjoying yourself, slut, your nips give you away."

Denise tried to pull away, but she was held firmly by her nipple. "I don't care. Just give me what's on the list. I'm sure it will all f-Ahhhh!"

It was at that moment the dreadful woman applied a clamp to her sensitive flesh. "You bitch! Ah, Jesus that hurt!" Denise said.

"See, I told you we have to fit you." Miss Casey pulled the clamp off; then gently caressed the aching nipple.

"Stop it... please."

"I know it must hurt. I was just trying to ease the pain, before we try another one," Miss Casey said, reaching for another clip. "But, since you insist."

Denise's poor nipple was in too much pain to tolerate the other clamp. "Wait-wait-it's okay," she said. "I didn't know."

Miss Casey continued to sensually manipulate the small pink disc capped with an eraser-like nub, until Denise could barely stand. "Okay, let's try the other one now." This time when she applied another clamp, Denise felt her pussy surge with pleasure accompanied by the sensual pain shooting from her nipple.

Denise moaned a little loudly and caught herself. Then she looked back and saw that several people had noticed her and were pointing.

"I see the little slut likes this one much better," Miss Casey said, giving the clamp a little tug.

"Please, mmm- please Miss Casey-not here. Not like this." Denise begged.

"Are you a shy pet?"

Denise didn't like the way Miss Casey treated her, but she wasn't in the position to do anything about it. She could only blush and nod her head.

"I'll be finished in just a bit pet. Say, please Mistress, the slave's other breast is lonely."

'Did she say slave? This has gone entirely too far, ' thought Denise. It was just then she noticed one of the store patrons move in front of her for a better view. He was quickly joined by another.

"Please, my other breast is lonely."

Miss Casey manipulated the clamped nipple. Tears welled in Denise's eyes, as she bit down to stop from crying.

"The pet is being disobedient. Does she think Mistress is stupid? Try it again."

Denise didn't dare to disobey again. "Please Mistress, the slave's other breast is lonely," she managed to force out.

Miss Casey deftly stretched out the other nipple and applied the next clamp. Denise bit her lip to hold back her moan. Then the dreadful woman attached a small weight to each chain and gave them each a little flick to set them swinging.

Denise was no longer able to suppress her reaction. "Ahhh," she moaned loudly. Each time the weights swung, she felt a throb of pleasure in her cunt and nipples.

"Say, please Mistress, the slave needs to be collared. Then, turn around so I can put it on. I'll take you out of the way afterwards," Miss Casey whispered in Denise's ear, too low for the men watching to hear.

Tears welled in Denise's eyes. It wasn't so much the talking she dreaded, but the thought of turning around to face the rest of the store.

"Please Mistress the slave needs to be collared," Denise said. Then, with her lip trembling, she turned to face the stares of the other store patrons.

Thankfully, Miss Casey swiftly buckled the collar on her neck. As if the collar weren't enough humiliation to endure, the woman hooked a leash onto the collar and led Denise behind the counter.

Denise had never been so mortified in all her life. There she was, being led around like an animal, while her clamped breasts were pushed up proudly due from the upside down bra cups underneath. The worse part was; she had expected to go to the back of the store, where no one could see her. However, Miss Casey had only moved her behind the counter. Everyone could still see!

"Wait, not here!" Denise whispered urgently.

"You are so right pet..." Miss Casey said, causing Denise to feel relieved. "We need to do something about that disobedient mouth of yours." Then, when Denise opened her mouth to argue, the woman stuffed something into her mouth.

Denise tried to fight the invasion, but the woman was forceful and not afraid to pinch a nose or an already clamped nipple to get her way. Soon, Denise found her mouth kept painfully open by some sort of ring.

"Bend at the waist for me pet."

Denise found she didn't have a choice anyway, with her legs against the counter as they were. Miss Casey pushed her forward until her torso was lying on the counter. Her breasts dangled freely and the weights swung in small circles.

She looked up and noticed she had attracted quite a crowd. She was afraid to meet their eyes, but she could see that every one of the men sported a bulge in their pants. She realized she would fuck them all right now, if she were allowed to cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.