Virgin For Horses - Cover

Virgin For Horses

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - While on a two-week vacation on a farm, Marylou has her sexual needs taken care of by the farmer's dog. Then she meets a girl from the next farm over where they not only share the dog, but have fun with each other. In one of their trysts in the barn, they get the stallion all hot and bothered and both girls decide to take on the stallion. To MaryLou it turns out to be an interesting fun-filled two-week vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kingfisher's cock had been steadily growing and his big balls had been filling up again. He had been inspired by the hot aroma of two young cunts, and when Rachel creamed that fragrant scent had gotten even more thrilling. His prick had snapped up under his belly, as big and hard and hot as if he hadn't emptied it recently. When the cunt-sucking ceased, the dog stood at attention, ready for whatever sort of action was available.

Rachel and Marylou were ignoring the dog for the moment as they cuddled and kissed, and were unaware that the brute needed to bury his bone again. The dog bided his time.

"Can I suck your cunt now?" Rachel asked.

"Oooooh! Do you want to? I mean, you don't have to return the favor or anything. I love doing it."

"Yeah. So I noticed." Rachel smiled. "You had such a good time eating my pussy that it made me hungry."

"I know," said worldly Marylou. "That's the thing about cunt-sucking. When you're sucking a pussy, your own pussy gets hot, and when some other girl is lapping you, you get hungry."

"Is your pussy nice and hot now?"

"What do you fucking think?" Marylou said.

"I think I'm fucking starving for it!"

"Oh yeah! Suck me off now and then maybe we'll fool around with the doggy some more. Okay?"

Rachel, game for anything now, nodded. But the dog's prick could wait, she figured. Right now she was more interested in sucking her first-ever pussy. She was thrilled by the naughtiness of it, and her mouth was watering and her tongue was as hot as her clit had been before she'd creamed.

Rachel pursed her lips and flicked her tongue across her mouth. She kissed Marylou again and stabbed her tongue into the blonde's mouth, pretending that it was a cunt. She licked the girl's lips as if they were cunt lips, getting warmed up for the real thing.

Marylou moved away and lay back on the floor. Rachel unsnapped her friend's shorts and tugged them down, thrilled as Marylou's golden pussy bush emerged. Her crotch was soaking wet. When she parted her thighs, Rachel saw her cunt was flowing like a river. She drooled over it, enjoying the sight before she went down on Marylou, savoring the anticipation of eating out that juicy cunt and discovering the joy of pussy-sucking.

"I'm gonna fucking love it," she whispered, knowing that was true even before she'd had her first taste of pussy.

Marylou hiked her hips up a little, her thighs spread. Rachel was drooling so heavily that a few drops of saliva fell onto Marylou's pussy, running in with her creamy cunt juice.

"I'm gonna suck your pussy dry," she rasped, her voice husky with pure passion, her lips trembling as her tongue slid back and forth across her open mouth.

"Do it! Suck my fuck hole until I fucking flood, baby. Drink the cunt juice out of my pussy!"

Rachel rose up onto her knees, between Marylou's legs. As her head went down, her ass went up.

Rachel, like Marylou had done before, had assumed the doggy- fucking position. It didn't occur to her, since it was also a cunt-lapping position.

But it occurred to Kingfisher.

And there was one difference.

Marylou, as she knelt over Rachel's cunt, had been wearing shorts and her cunt was not available. But Rachel was wearing a dress and that dress was hiked up to her tits and as her shapely ass hiked up her flooded cunt was naked--and accessible.

Haunches lowered, moving stealthily, as if stalking a rabbit, Kingfisher advanced toward his prey. It was a far more thrilling quarry than any rabbit to a dog with a hard-on.

Rachel pushed her tongue out, hesitated for a moment, then took her first lick of cunt. Marylou purred and squirmed. Rachel drew back for a moment, savoring that initial taste of pussy and finding it every bit as succulent as she had hoped it would be. With a sigh of pure pleasure, she leaned down again and began to slap her tongue up the soaking folds of Marylou's steaming fuck hole and over her pulsing clit. She opened her mouth wide and clamped her parted lips over the blonde's cunt hole, greedily drooling into the cunt slot and sucking hot pussy juice out. She gurgled and purred as she sucked away so happily.

Eating pussy was as much fun as sucking the doggy's prick had been, she decided--and just as natural, as well. Even though this was the first cunt she'd mouthed, the horny teenager had found out that she knew instinctively just how to go about it and that cunt- lapping required no practice or training or previous experience. Her mouth seemed to have been formed for just this purpose--to be clamped over a soaking fuck hole.

Her tongue slurped out mouthfuls of pussy cream from the folds and her lips sucked on the steaming cunt hole. She raised her head for a moment, with cunt juice running down her chin, and gazed up at Marylou's face. Marylou looked back, seeing the dark- haired girl framed between her thighs and just over her blonde cunt bush.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.