Virgin For Horses - Cover

Virgin For Horses

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While on a two-week vacation on a farm, Marylou has her sexual needs taken care of by the farmer's dog. Then she meets a girl from the next farm over where they not only share the dog, but have fun with each other. In one of their trysts in the barn, they get the stallion all hot and bothered and both girls decide to take on the stallion. To MaryLou it turns out to be an interesting fun-filled two-week vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kingfisher moved away with his spent prick drooping and dripping cum, his lust all spent. Being only a dumb animal, he didn't realize how lucky he was to have not one, but two horny young girls ready to suck his cock.

Rachel was on her back, still breathing heavily, her tits rising and falling and her dress hiked up above the waist. There was a slippery film of dog-cum on her lips and a trace of jism ran down her chin. Her pussy was smoldering and steaming between her parted thighs.

Marylou slid up beside her. Rachel batted her eyes and smiled as the blonde leaned over her.

"I'm glad I did it," Rachel whispered. The girl had expected to feel ashamed of herself, once it was over, but the cock-sucking had been so thrilling that she had no regrets at all. "Shit--I'm so full of cum I'm floating!"

"Let me have a taste of it," Marylou said.

She surprised Rachel by bending down and licking at Rachel's cummy lips and chin. Then her tongue pushed into Rachel's mouth. Rachel automatically sucked on it. It wasn't as if they were kissing, she told herself. Marylou was just lapping up some of the doggy-cum and that sweet stuff just happened to be in her mouth. But the kiss was becoming more passionate.

Rachel was amazed to find herself getting even hotter as the other girl kissed her. Her tongue slipped into Marylou's mouth, in turn, and the horny blonde sucked cum and slobber from it.

"So you like sucking my dog off, huh?" Marylou whispered.

"I fucking loved it."

"You can do it whenever you want."

Rachel smiled sheepishly, imagining herself running across the fields with her mouth watering for dog-prick.

"The only trouble with blowing the dog, though, is that it makes a girl's cunt all hot and creamy--and she needs to come, too." As she said that, Marylou slid a hand down and cupped it over Rachel's smoldering pussy. Rachel gave a little gasp and her pussy fluttered in the blonde girl's open palm.

"Yeah--you're hot, all right," Marylou said.

It wasn't right to let another girl feel her pussy, Rachel felt. Still, it wasn't as naughty as sucking off a doggy--and it felt good, too.

Marylou's hand moved just a little, soothing, caressing.

"Want me to frig you off?" she whispered.

She kissed Rachel again and her fingers tugged lightly on the dark girl's throbbing clit.

"If--if you want to," Rachel said in a soft voice. She didn't know why Marylou would want to do a thing like that--after all, they were both girls and Marylou had already proved that she loved cock. But the girl's hand felt so nice that Rachel was willing.

"Or I could get Kingfisher to lap your pussy," Marylou added.

"Oooooh!"

"Hummmmm? Do you like your cunt lapped?"

"I--I never had it done to me."

"The doggy will lick you real good, honey. Or--" Marylou paused, smiling faintly. "Or I will."

Rachel gulped in shock.

"Or the doggy and I can share your pussy," Marylou added. "There's plenty of cunt juice there for us both."

"But--that's what lesbians do!" Rachel gasped.

"Sure. But I ain't a lesbian, don't worry about that. I just like to suck cunts. There's a difference."

Rachel blinked. Maybe so, but it seemed like a very strange difference to her. Could a girl be a cunt-lapper without being a dyke? It was an interesting idea. Rachel remembered how she had tasted her own cunt juice earlier, when she was finger-fucking herself. It had been delicious. Maybe she could understand why a normal girl would want to suck a cunt, at that. The thought of having sexy blonde Marylou eat her pussy was thrilling. She knew she'd love to cream in the girl's mouth.

She might even like to return the favor!

Marylou was gazing expectantly at Rachel, hoping that the sexy teenager would be agreeable but not wanting to press her too hard or too fast, which might prejudice future opportunities. But there would never be a better opportunity, in fact. Rachel was as hot as a pistol. While she had been sucking the dog's cock, she had concentrated totally on that tasty mouthful, ignoring the smoldering fire in her pussy. But now that the dog's cum had been swallowed and her mouth was empty and satiated, the demands of her pussy were overwhelming. Even if Rachel had not been feeling so randy, the thought of having the blonde suck her cunt would have been intriguing, and at the moment it was irresistible.

Rachel slowly smiled.

"Sure," she said. "You can suck me off, Marylou. Oh, yes! I want you to! I'm so fucking hot!"

Marylou's eyes gleamed. As much as she adored cocks--of any species--she loved pussy almost as much. It made a nice change in the horny farm girl's normal diet of cock and cum.

Rachel squirmed a little, working her steaming pussy around against Marylou's hand and arching her back slightly. Marylou gave her another kiss, then slid down. She drew Rachel's cotton dress up higher, exposing all of the dark girl's nubile loins and belly. Stretching out belly down, between Rachel's widespread thighs, Marylou stared hungrily at the girl's pussy.

"Christ--your cunt is like a fucking swamp," she rasped.

Rachel giggled. It had been no insult, coming from a girl who was eager to drain that swamp. She could feel her cunt lips ripple and spread wider and ribbons of pussy juice ran down her crotch and seeped into the tight crack of her ass.

Marylou began to lick at the soft, smooth flesh of Rachel's inner thighs as she gazed at her pussy. Her tongue moved higher, slowly working up toward the foaming cunt slot for which her mouth was watering, but going slowly--hungry for the feast but not wanting to rush it, prolonging the pleasure of the anticipation. She also wanted to make it as good as possible for Rachel. This was the first time that Rachel was going to get her pussy eaten out and if Marylou did a good job of it, she knew full well that it wouldn't be the last. Her tongue slurped moistly and her head moved from side to side as she licked each leg in turn.

Rachel was whimpering in joyful expectation and urgent need, shifting her ass around and moving her hips.

Marylou reached the junction of leg and loins. Her tongue slipped up the crease, running parallel with the girl's open cunt slit but not yet dipping into it. Then she switched over and ran her tongue up the opposite crease. Rachel was vibrant with lust, waiting for that nimble tongue to start soaking on her cunt and clit. But still Marylou chose to linger over the preliminaries, teasing Rachel--and tormenting herself by such prolonged starvation, by nibbling around the edges while the juicy main course waited.

She moved higher and her pink tongue rustled through Rachel's dark cunt hair like a rodent in a dark forest.

"Please! Suck my fucking cunt!" Rachel begged.

Those words were music to Marylou's ears. But she moved higher, tonguing up Rachel's smooth belly. She drew the girl's dress up as she went, rolling it up above her thrusting tits. She ran her tongue up into Rachel's cleavage and licked around the plump tit mounds, then licked at a stiff, trembling nipple. The tit tip swelled against her sensitive tongue.

Marylou sucked the nipple into her lips and began to nurse on Rachel's tit.

Rachel cried out with pleasure.

Marylou mouthed the stiff nipple lovingly, then moved across to pay homage to the other pink peak, sucking the succulent nipple. Rachel's taut nipples were like valves on her round tits and Marylou blew softly on them, as if to inflate the tit mounds further. Then she inhaled, her lips pulling and her tongue flashing.

Bending over, her mouth full of tit, Marylou worked her shirt up until her own big tits were bared. She arched, rubbing her tits against Rachel's, their nipples sliding together.

Rachel reached down, shyly, and took one of the blonde's bobbing tits into her hand. She had never felt a tit before, other than her own. It thrilled her to feel Marylou's nipple explode in her palm as she cupped the plump tit mound. The horny virgin knew that she would enjoy sucking on Marylou's tits and nipples, when the time came.

Marylou began to work back down toward Rachel's groin.

But then Kingfisher began to stir again.

The big black dog had been well satisfied, his cock and balls emptied into Rachel's hungry mouth, and had moved off to stretch out in the corner. But now the scent of steaming pussy was filling the woodshed and the delicious aroma caused the dog to raise his head and sniff. His cock was no longer hard but that fragrant scent was compelling.

He got to his feet and padded across the room, his prick hanging down and his tongue hanging out.

The dog pushed his big, blunt snout into Rachel's foaming cunt and began to slap his hot tongue up the girl's open cunt slot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.