Virgin For Horses - Cover

Virgin For Horses

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - While on a two-week vacation on a farm, Marylou has her sexual needs taken care of by the farmer's dog. Then she meets a girl from the next farm over where they not only share the dog, but have fun with each other. In one of their trysts in the barn, they get the stallion all hot and bothered and both girls decide to take on the stallion. To MaryLou it turns out to be an interesting fun-filled two-week vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

It had taken longer for Marylou to fuck the doggy than for Rachel to frig herself off. And so it was that the blonde farmer's daughter was just coming out of the woodshed as the dark- haired city girl strolled into the yard from the field.

Seeing Rachel coming, Marylou got a speculative look in her eyes and smiled faintly. The dog was still in the woodshed, standing behind her and sniffing at her ass, and now the girl went out and closed the door, leaving Kingfisher inside where she'd know where to find him, just in case his services were required again.

She walked down to meet Rachel, her nubile hips, clad once again in the very tight and brief shorts, swinging saucily.

Rachel noticed once more just how revealing those shorts were. They were plastered to Marylou's loins like a coat of paint, molded so tight that the crack of her ass showed as a shallow indentation, and the crotch of the garment was dragged right up into her groin, as if her cunt had sucked the material into her pussy slot. Rachel noticed a wisp of pussy hair curling from the leghole. She also saw that Marylou's thighs were damp and glistening.

Rachel felt a flush of passion.

It surprised her again. Why should she get a feeling like that when it was another girl involved? And she was glad that she had worn a skirt because she could feel her own thighs getting damp as her pussy began to overflow with creamy cunt nectar.

"Well, hi," Marylou said. "Didn't expect to see you so soon."

"Well, I thought maybe we could talk some more, Marylou. I was real interested in what you were telling me."

"Yeah. It showed," the blonde said, grinning impishly.

Rachel blushed daintily.

They had met beside the old grindstone and Marylou leaned against it. She had often wondered how it would feel to straddle that stone and turn it and grind it against her cunt.

"I never did any of those things you were telling me about," Rachel said shyly. "I mean, I'm a virgin and all. But I'm not a prude, and I guess I'll be doing them soon, so naturally I was interested to hear all about your experiences. Like--well, like sucking pricks." She blushed again. "It sounds real good. I was wondering--do you suck a guy's cock until he shoots in your mouth?"

"Sure--that's the yummy part."

"Do you swallow it?" asked Rachel, fascinated.

"Fucking right, I swallow it!"

"Gee--what's it taste like?"

Marylou cocked her head and gazed at Rachel thoughtfully. "Want to find out?" she asked.

"Me? Oh, wow, I--I think so--"

"I can arrange it," said Marylou.

"You know some guy that wants a blow job, huh?"

"Not exactly," said the blonde, and she giggled.

Rachel looked puzzled but intrigued.

"C'mon, let's have some fun," the depraved farm girl suggested, motioning toward the woodshed. Rachel hesitated, then grinned and nodded, curious and interested. They walked back to the woodshed side by side, the blonde all bouncy, the city girl taut and grim. Marylou opened the door and let Rachel enter.

Kingfisher barked. He had been lying in the corner, his head on his front paws, and he looked up and sniffed as he caught the hot scent of not one, but two creamy cunts.

Rachel looked at the dog, then looked at Marylou, who was closing the door behind them. She looked puzzled.

"Kingfisher has a great big prick and he knows how to use it- -and he comes bucketsful, too," Marylou said.

"Kingfisher? You mean--the dog?" gasped Rachel.

"Sure. That's what I meant when I said I was gonna play with my doggy," Marylou confessed.

"Golly! You suck your dog's cock?" gasped innocent Rachel.

"Sure. Why not? He loves it. I drink his cum, too. It tastes the same as a man's cum, and there's more of it."

Rachel was staring at her new friend in amazement, wondering if the farm girl was teasing her or if she was serious.

"I let him fuck me, too," Marylou added.

"Oh!" cried Rachel, her head spinning.

"Well? You wanna suck his prick, Rachel?"

"I--I don't know. Oh, shit! It's--awful naughty."

Marylou shrugged. "Sure, it's fucking naughty. That's half the fucking fun of it, right?"

"I--I'd like to suck a prick, but I'm not sure I wanna suck a doggy's prick," Rachel said. "I don't know if I dare."

"It's up to you," Marylou said casually, well aware that Rachel was fascinated by the idea and pretty sure that the virgin could easily be persuaded to do it--and other things, too.

"Wanna watch me suck the fucker?" she asked.

Rachel gulped and gasped--and realized that she was nodding without even intending to.

"I'll start sucking his cock and then, if you want to, you can have a taste, too. How's that sound? If you want, he can come in your mouth. Otherwise, I'll take over again and finish him off. Okay?"

Rachel very much wanted to watch the sexy blonde give a blow- job to the big black dog. She wasn't sure if she wanted to do it herself. But she did want to find out what a mouthful of cock felt like and tasted like. Indecision clouded her pretty face, followed by a faint smile.

"Okay," she whispered.

Marylou grinned happily, feeling certain that Rachel was going to get involved as more than a spectator--and that after the girl had gotten really horny from fooling around with the doggy, she was going to have to have her sweet cherry pussy taken care of, too.

The farm girl knelt down on the floor.

Kingfisher was aware that he was once more in demand, and in for another treat. He walked over, stiff-legged, his long red tongue lolling from the side of his mouth. His prick had retracted and his balls had been drained, but now he began to grow tense with new arousal.

Marylou reached under him and began to rub her open hand up and down against his prick. She looked at Rachel as she did so. Rachel gasped, her eyes glued on the dog's cock and balls. She was fascinated by the sight of the farm girl's hand caressing the brute. Dazed by lust and hardly aware of what she was doing, Rachel knelt down beside Marylou so that she could get a closer look at the intriguing action.

The smooth head of the dog's prick came sliding out from the hairy black cock sheath and Rachel gulped at the sight. That naked red dog-cock was fascinating! Marylou rubbed her thumb against the underside of the big, bloated prick and it flared out, the piss hole gaping open.

Marylou's hand slid back and cupped the doggy's balls, leaving his long, hard prick standing out free, throbbing and rippling and growing bigger all the while.

Marylou was licking her lips.

So was Rachel, although she didn't realize it.

Then Marylou curled onto her side and slid her blonde head in under the black dog's shaggy belly. She was face to face with the naked knob of the brute's big prick. Her tongue slid across her parted lips. There was a hungry look in her eyes and her mouth was watering.

Was she really going to suck the animal's cock? wondered Rachel. Touching him with her hand was one thing, but taking that slimy fucker in her mouth was another, and a lot more depraved. Maybe she was just teasing about it. But Rachel hoped not. Although it made her feel really naughty, she wanted very much to see the sexy blonde take that dog's prick into her mouth.

Then Marylou removed all doubts.

She pushed her tongue out and began to lap at the head of the dog's cock, slurping juicily on the hot cock meat. Her pink tongue slid all over the dark-red cock knob, lathering it with spit.

Gasping, Rachel leaned closer, her eyes glowing. Her pussy was flooding now, pouring cunt juice down her thighs, and her mouth felt every bit as hot as her cunt. Her tongue seemed to be steaming.

"Oh, shit--you're licking his prick!" she moaned.

"Ummmmm," purred Marylou. "It's fucking delicious!"

Her nimble tongue flashed and fluttered. Kingfisher began to hump, pushing his prick out into the girl's flushed face.

"He wants me to suck the fucking thing," Marylou said.

"So do I!" wailed Rachel, lost to lust now.

Marylou smiled and those smiling lips pressed against the tip of the dog's cock and slowly parted, taking the naked red cock- head into her mouth. She sucked softly on the cock meat, her cheeks hollowing in as her lips pulled on the hot mouthful. She blew down his piss hole, then sucked again, nursing hungrily on his prick knob.

"Ahhhh," she sighed, her long eyelashes fluttering.

"Fucking hell!" Rachel moaned, trembling.

Kingfisher rumbled in his throat and humped, fucking his prick back into Marylou's mouth. The dog-cock slid between her compressed lips and the slippery cock knob wedged into her throat. The dog jerked back and his prick slid out, the red cock shaft coated with slobber. He fucked into her mouth again, jolting, his balls swinging in to slap gently against the blonde cock-sucker's chin as the long prick shaft vanished in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.