Virgin For Horses - Cover

Virgin For Horses

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While on a two-week vacation on a farm, Marylou has her sexual needs taken care of by the farmer's dog. Then she meets a girl from the next farm over where they not only share the dog, but have fun with each other. In one of their trysts in the barn, they get the stallion all hot and bothered and both girls decide to take on the stallion. To MaryLou it turns out to be an interesting fun-filled two-week vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rachel had really gotten turned on by the conversation she'd had with the naughty older girl and as she walked back to the farmhouse she felt as if there were a glowing ember between her legs. She, like Marylou, was wearing shorts and she looked down to make sure that there wasn't any evidence of her arousal, in the form of cunt juice trickling down her thighs. She hadn't reached that stage yet, but the crotch of her tight-fitting shorts was damp. Well, it was no wonder! How honest Marylou had been when telling about her sexual experiences. She hadn't even blushed-- although Rachel had, as she listened.

The younger girl had been truly fascinated. She had never had a sexual experience herself, except with her own hands. She had never done more than kiss a boy, without parting her lips if his tongue tried to get involved. No one had ever touched her tits. She had only been finger-fucking for a little over six months, in fact, having discovered the pleasure almost accidentally. And she hadn't even been sure what was happening to her the first time her pussy creamed on her frigging hands. She'd been kind of scared, in fact--but not so scared that she didn't give herself another hand-job a few minutes later.

Since that wonderful discovery, Rachel had been finger- fucking herself with regularity, at least once a day. She liked to do it first thing in the morning, when she was still groggy with sleep, or last thing at night, before drifting into a contented slumber. She didn't often feel the need of a hand-job in the middle of the afternoon. But then, she didn't often talk to a girl like Marylou!

How could Marylou admit to such things, to a girl she had just met? Rachel was astounded by the older girl's bold confessions--and would have been even more shocked, had she realized that the naughty things that Marylou had talked about were not nearly as naughty as some of the other things she had done. She had talked freely about fucking and sucking cocks, but she had not mentioned fucking with her dog or her inclinations to suck cunts.

Innocent, virginal Rachel might well have fainted at such talk--on the other hand, she might just as well have creamed her jeans.

Rachel's mind was not as innocent as her nubile body. Although she had never experienced sex, she had thought about it a lot. When she finger-fucked herself, she pretended that it was a prick sliding in and out of her fuck hole. And sometimes she bunched her fingers together and pushed them into her mouth and tried to imagine they were a cock she was sucking.

Rachel was ready to lose her cherry.

The horny youngster was eager for her first fuck, as soon as the right guy came along. She wondered who it would be--but she never dreamed that it might be a dog...

Rachel went into the farmhouse stealthily, ashamed of her intentions, guiltily feeling that if anyone saw her going up to her room at this hour they would guess the reason. She didn't know that the farmer who had rented her the room had jerked off twice, just thinking about his sexy teenaged lodger, and would have been pleased as punch to know that the girl was frigging her cunt in his home.

She went up the stairs to her room, a rustic chamber with knotty pine walls and a patch-work quilt on the big, soft bed and a full-length mirror in a brass frame.

Rachel paused in front of the mirror to gaze at her image, wondering if her horniness could be detected in her reflection. Her pretty face was slightly flushed. Rachel had long, dark hair and green eyes. Lust wasn't really obvious in her expression. But when she looked down at her body, she saw that her nipples were sticking out against her blouse, stiff with passion. She wondered if Marylou had noticed that. She hoped not. And yet, in another way, she hoped that the brazen girl had noticed how aroused she had become--and suspected that Rachel was going to finger-fuck herself. It was darkly thrilling to imagine that.

Rachel would have liked to think that Marylou had also been turned on by the conversation and had gone home for a finger- fucking session. But the girl had only gone to play with her doggy and that, as far as Rachel knew, was not very exciting.

Rachel decided that if she was going to enjoy an afternoon hand-job, she might as well make it a good one, long and leisurely, thinking about the things that Marylou had told her as she stroked her cunt. She locked the door and then, standing in front of the mirror again, she began to take her clothing off.

It was more fun naked.

She opened her blouse and slid it back from her shoulders, arching so that her plump tits thrust out. Her young tits were not very big, but they were round and firm and her nipples stood out like a pair of missiles ready to be launched, rosy and tingling. Looking at herself in the mirror, she cupped her tits in her hands, massaging the smooth globes, then pulling at the sensitive, aroused tit tips. She purred happily as a thrill shot through those stiff tit tips and ran down into her groin.

How nice it must be when a boy feels you up, she thought. She was sure that she was going to come the first time a man played with her tits. She could make herself come that way, too, if she wanted to. But today she wasn't in the mood for anything as mild as that. Her pussy was smoldering and needed attention.

Her thumb and fingers drew up her nipple. Her eyes narrowed and her lips parted. Her pink tongue slid across her mouth. She wished there was a boy there to suck her tits.

Would she dare to suck his cock, in return?

The thought of it caused her mouth to water.

"What's it like?" she had asked Marylou earlier.

"Yummy," the lewd girl had said.

Rachel could well believe it.

A prick was the perfect size and shape to fit in a mouth, to be nursed and sucked, and the sexy virgin knew that very soon she was going to have to discover the joy of cock-sucking.

With a man, of course.

What other sort of cock could she suck?

She opened her shorts and tugged them down, along with her panties. Naked, she posed before the mirror, turning this way and that and admiring her ripe young body from all angles. She knew that she was sexy. She tried to see herself as a horny young man would. Then, for some unknown reason, she wondered how she had looked to randy Marylou.

She looked at herself in profile, pushing her tits out, thrusting her ass back. It was a lovely ass, she thought, shaped like a teardrop as it swept out from her tiny waist. She turned away from the mirror and looked back over her shoulder, dark hair flowing over one cheek. Placing her hands on the cheeks of her ass, she spread those firm mounds apart so that she could see the taut brown bud of her asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.