Two-Way Mother - Cover

Two-Way Mother

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Before her husband passed away, Donna and her husband had discussed how he would enjoy seeing her with two men at one time, which she fantasised about too. She did not think that it would ever happen now, until her two sons realized that they wanted her as bad as she wanted them - both at the same time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Donna lay on her back, her legs open.

Ted sat on his heels, gasping, his cock limp.

Mike, sitting on the floor at his mother's side, had a cock that raged with hardness. He wanted to plunge his cock into his mother right now, and he didn't care if it was her asshole, cunt or mouth. But he waited as she fought to calm down.

She was still wet from the shower, droplets of water beading her flesh. Donna shivered deliciously, and turned her head toward her two sons, smiling hugely, her eyes sparkling.

"I think it's your turn, right, Mike?" she asked, her eyes seeing the power of his stiff cock.

Her eyes were, moist, and her asshole tingled, feeling as if it were still stretched. She felt her ass-ring throbbing, and writhed her ass on the floor. She had not felt pain once, and was now eager to feel her oldest son's cock plunging into her asshole. Her hand moved outward, and she slowly stroked Mike's throbbing cock. She gazed at his rounded cock-head, knowing it was bigger than Ted's.

She squeezed his cock hard, watching his cock-head bulge and his piss-hole open. Slipping her head between his legs, she ran her tongue about his cock, circling his smooth cock-head, feeling the heat. She licked up the dripping juices, mewling softly.

"I want it now, baby," she said, her voice husky. "My asshole is still very hot, and I want to feel this cock sliding into me."

Mike lifted to his knees, and Donna closed her lips about the head of his cock for a moment, sucking it. She pulled slippery juice from his prick and rolled it about inside her mouth. Turning onto her stomach, she lifted her ass into the air. Resting her head and shoulders on the floor, she wiggled her ass. When her ass- cheeks parted to expose the crinkle of her asshole, she felt a cooling breeze waft across it.

"Oh, baby, get back there and fuck Mother!" she urged, her naked ass swaying.

Mike knelt behind his mother's waving ass. Ted lifted to his knees and stood at her side, looking down between the spread of her ass-cheeks, watching her asshole pulsate. Mike ran his tongue over his lips as he grasped the base of his cock, lifting his swollen cock-head into position. He brushed it over her hot ass-ring, making Donna gasp.

"Ohhhhh, rub it on me for a minute, darling," she moaned softly. "Rub your cock on Mother's asshole for a minute! Let me feel how smooth and hot it is!"

She lifted her ass higher, feeling deliciously lewd. Mike pressed the head of his cock upon her asshole, rubbing it up and down. Donna purred with the contact, and felt her clit turn into a hard knob once again. She felt breathless as she anxiously waited for her son to move his cock into her asshole. She moved her hands above her head, her fingers clawing slowly at the carpet.

Ted, watching his brother's cock pushing against their mother's asshole, placed his hands on the two ass-cheeks. He pulled them wide. Donna cried out. "Ohhhh, help him, Ted! Hold Mother's ass real wide! Open up my ass for Mike, baby!"

Mike pushed the head of his cock firmly upon his mother's asshole. Donna felt the pressure, shivering slightly. When Mike didn't push the head of his cock into her asshole, Donna held her breath and shoved her ass back. The head of his cock plunged past the tight ring of her asshole, and Donna cried out with the stretching sensation.

"Shove your ass back, Mom!" Mike growled. "I'll hold still and let you push your ass on my cock!"

Donna pushed back slowly, feeling her asshole widen, feeling the hard throb of his cock against her ass-ring. Ted's young hands held her ass-cheeks, and she could feel his hot breath at the base of her spine as he leaned over to watch. Donna paused with half of Mike's cock inside her asshole. Her ass-ring clenched tightly, making Mike groan. Donna's asshole clamped around his cock, a purring sound of passion bubbling from her throat. Then, she once again pushed her ass back, feeling the wonderful stuffing as Mike's cock went deep. When her asshole was at the base, it worked on his cock, squeezing as Donna wiggled her naked ass, whimpering with sensation. She searched for Ted's cock and found it, closing her hands around it. It was half hard again, and she fondled it, feeling it grow.

"Now Mike!" Donna urged. "Fuck me now! Fuck my asshole, baby! Oooooh, it's wonderful Fuck Mother up the ass, Mike! Oh, God, ram that hard son of a bitch up Mother's hot asshole!"

His balls pressed against her cunt, tightly, adding to the exquisite pleasure. She clung to Ted's cock, now very hard, as her oldest son pulled his cock back. Donna sobbed as she felt it pull back, closing her asshole instinctively. Mike pulled until only the head of his cock was inside her fiery asshole, then lunged forward.

"Oooooh, that's it, baby!" Donna gasped. "Fuck me hard and fast! Ram my ass... fuck my ass!"

Mike closed his fingers against his mother's hips, and jerked her ass back as he lunged his cock forward. His balls smacked the lips of her hairy, juicy cunt. Donna squealed in a tight sound, wiggling her ass wantonly as Mike began to fuck deeply. She clawed at Ted's hard cock, jacking it, rushing her hand to his hairless balls and back to his cock in a feverish attempt to feel and touch everything. Each time Mike stabbed his cock into her ass, his balls swinging against her wet cunt, Donna cried out with ecstasy.

Resting her weight on her shoulders and head, she pushed her other hand between her parted knees, grasping Mike's swinging balls. She pulled and twisted them as he rammed it in and out of her asshole. When he pushed his cock deeply, she pressed his balls upon her steamy cunt, almost pushing them past her slippery hot cunt-lips. She crushed them against her inflamed clit and gasped with delight. The friction of Mike's cock sliding along the ring of her asshole was only slightly different than Ted's. She could feel the difference in the size of their cocks, but it wasn't that much.

"It's so tight, Mom!" Mike gasped "So tight and hot!"

"Oh, yes, yes!" Donna cried with pleasure. "Tight and hot for those two cocks! Ohhhh, baby, fuck me! Fuck me in my tight, hot asshole! Give it to me, Mike! Give Mother's asshole that wonderful, sweet, hard cock!"

Ted was still holding the cheeks of her ass, watching his brother's cock sliding in and out, seeing their mother's asshole gripping tightly.

He moved his hips, fucking at her fist. He pressed his lips to her back at the swell of her creamy ass, kissing the shivering flesh. Donna clawed at Ted's cock, gurgling deep in her throat. The feel of Mike's cock sliding in and out of her asshole so soon after Ted had fucked it made her feel so lewd, so wicked, so wanton. It was a fantastic feeling, and she wanted to be even more lewd. She wanted to be as lewd as she possibly could, to keep the excitement of her son's high. She wanted them to want her body all the time, any part of her body.

"Harder, Mike!" she urged. "Harder and faster! Fuck my ass good!"

Each thrust of his cock caused the cheeks of her rounded ass to ripple excitingly. The burning of her asshole sent wild ecstasy roaring through her, making her toes curl. The ring of her asshole gripped tightly, but Mike had no problem sliding his cock in and out. He was gritting his teeth, feeling the wild sensation of tightness and heat. His balls were smeared with the juices of his mother's cunt, and Donna kept trying to stuff them into her pussy with each lunging movement of his cock.

The carpet was harsh on her knees and tits, but she didn't feel the raw scraping. Mike was fucking into her asshole so hard and fast, she was slowly scooted on the floor, and she had to bring her knees forward almost each time he rammed into her asshole. Her nipples were turning raw from the carpet but even that felt good right now. She clutched Ted's cock with a tight fist, Mike's balls sliding along her palm. She sobbed out with the almost mindless rapture. Her cunt was literally dripping creamy juices as Mike bored faster and deeper into her asshole with his deliciously hard prick. Her clit was painfully distended, knotted very tightly.

"I can see his cock in your asshole, Mother!" Ted gasped after being quite so long. "I can see Mike's cock going in and out of your asshole!"

"Oooooh, is it nice? Do you like to see it, Ted? Donna moaned. "Do you like to watch your brother fuck me up the ass?"

"Yeah!" Ted grunted, his cock throbbing inside his mother's tight fist. "I can see your asshole stretch really big!"

"Ohhhh, watch him fuck me, darling! Watch your brother ram his hard cock up Mother's asshole! Oooooh, ram it, Mike! Fuck the shit out of my asshole! Fuck me... fuck me in that hot ass!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.