Two-Way Mother - Cover

Two-Way Mother

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Before her husband passed away, Donna and her husband had discussed how he would enjoy seeing her with two men at one time, which she fantasised about too. She did not think that it would ever happen now, until her two sons realized that they wanted her as bad as she wanted them - both at the same time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

She sat on her knees, gazing at them for some time.

He pussy was inflamed again, and the crotch of her skimpy panties was drenched, both by her own juices and the come-juice she had rubbed into the crotch. Her clit swelled outward, pushing against the nylon, and her own ass tightened.

"You know I'll do it," she whisper. "I have thought about doing it sooner or later, you know."

"We know, Mother," Ted said, his voice cracking.

Donna ran the edge of her hands into the crack of each ass, feeling the heat of the tight assholes. She rubbed the edge of her hand up and down, watching them twist with anticipation. Her eyes smoldered as she moved her face closer. She dropped her hands, placing them both between her thighs, her fingers digging into the inner flesh near her cunt.

She felt the exciting heat of Ted's ass as her face came close. She kissed the cheek of his ass, then lapped her tongue against it. Ted wiggled and tried to position his asshole to her lips, but Donna pulled away and turned to Mike's lifted ass. Her tongue came from her mouth and she took a long, wet swipe along his ass-cheek. She scraped the tip of her tongue against his balls, and went back to Ted. She flicked his balls with the tip of her tongue, bouncing them gently, her eyes steaming with a strange, delicious hunger.

With a squeal, she pulled Ted's balls into her mouth, sucking them. As she sucked his balls, she stroked Mike's ass, and fingered his tight asshole. Releasing Ted's balls, she took a quick lick up and down his ass, right in the crack. Ted groaned as her wet tongue slid over his asshole, and he wiggled. Donna laughed huskily, and slipped her face to Mike's ass, and without playing around, she pressed her mouth onto the tightness, kissing with a sucking motion at his asshole. Mike groaned with pleasure.

Just as he was pushing his ass tighter into her mouth, Donna pulled away, and quickly buried her mouth into Ted's asshole. This time, instead of just kissing it, she rammed her tongue out hard and fast. Ted yelped as her tongue penetrated his asshole. Donna made a gurgling sound and thrust her tongue back and forth, fucking Ted in his asshole with it. When she tasted his asshole, felt it grip her tongue, her fingers squeezed the insides of her thighs as a mild orgasm exploded in her cunt. It didn't surprise her. What she was doing was so deliciously wicked, it had to happen, she felt.

"Ooooh, Mother!" Ted groaned, grasping his cock in a tight fist and squeezing it. "That... ohhh, wow! That sure does feel good! Ohhh, shove your tongue up my asshole!"

Donna stabbed her tongue into her youngest son's asshole a few times, then pulled it out. Quickly, she rammed her face into Mike's spreading ass, kissing eagerly at his puckered asshole. Then she rammed her tongue easily into it. The heat burned her tongue as she flicked it in and out, her lips sucking without thinking about it. She watched his cock, lift and swell. Her eyes burned as her tongue fucked at his tight asshole. She seemed fascinated to watch his cock turn hard from this angle, and her tongue plunging in and out of his asshole. Unlike Ted, Mike didn't grab for his cock, but shoved his hands to the cheeks of his ass and pulled them, trying to spread them wider for her face, her mouth.

Donna tongue-fucked Mike for a while, then turned her face to Ted. Ted was jerking on his cock as he watched while she licked his older brother's asshole. When his mother lapped up and down the crack of his ass, her hot wet tongue sliding across his asshole and licking his balls again, he lifted high, squeezing his cock as hard as he could, his eyes watching between his lifted knees.

Donna rammed her tongue up her youngest son's asshole and stabbed in and out swiftly, then sucked at the ring as hard as she could. Her cunt was on fire again, her mind spinning. What she was doing seemed so deliciously wicked, so fantastically exciting, she wouldn't have cared if they farted into her mouth.

Hungrily, Donna shifted her mouth from one asshole to the other, her tongue darting, flicking, penetrating. She had no idea sucking an asshole could be so exciting.

By now she was cupping her pantied cunt, pressing her hand against it, feeling her hairy cunt-lips throb. She moved her mouth from one asshole to the next, sometimes pushing her tongue deeply, at other times just licking up and down.

"Suck my ass, Mom!" Mike groaned. "Suck my fucking ass!"

"Stick your tongue in my asshole, Mother! Ted grunted.

Both cocks were throbbing with hardness, and Donna couldn't resist taking a few licks at them, too. She lifted her head far enough to gobble Mike's hard cock into her mouth, sucking it greedily, then scooting her tongue down his cock-shaft, pausing to taste his hot balls, and then ramming it into his asshole for a few stabs. Her tits were still wet with come-juice, but she knew from the taste of those balls, they were loaded for her again.

She sucked at Ted's cock a little, just as she had with Mike, and fucked him in his asshole a few times. From the tight clutching of those excited assholes, and the way the two young cocks throbbed, Donna knew she could make them both come just by tongue- fucking them in the ass.

She pulled back, breathing deeply, her eyes gazing at both, seeing the puckered winks of their assholes. She licked her lips, mewling softly as she pressed the crotch of her soaked panties into her cunt. She was so hot, so very excited.

"God, this could make me come, too!" she whimpered. "You two taste so good! I think I could eat your assholes for an hour!"

"Eat my asshole, then, Mom! " Mike grunted. "You can make me come by sticking your tongue up my asshole!"

"Suck my ass, Mother!" Ted pleaded, pounding on his cock, his balls jumping up and down.

"I can't suck both at the same time," Donna protested, wishing she could. "But if I keep it up, I'm sure going to come! This makes my cunt so fucking hot!"

Donna pulled her hot panties out of her pussy and jerked the crotch to one side, stabbing two fingers into it. She fucked herself a moment, then brought her pussy-wet fingers to her mouth and licked them. Again she plunged her fingers into her cunt, and this time when she withdrew them, she wiped the juices about Ted's asshole, and repeated it with Mike's. She giggled.

"Now I can taste cunt, too."

She pushed her mouth back into Ted's ass, her tongue lapping at the juicy crinkle, tasting her cunt. Feverishly, she rammed her tongue up his tight ass, and stabbed in and out, his hot balls bouncing on her nose. Ted pumped his cock frantically, squirming his ass into his mother's face. He was going to come, and his asshole tightening about Donna's tongue told her that. She drove her tongue deep into Ted's asshole, and brought her hand to Mike's crotch. She twisted at his balls and then gripped his prick, squeezing and pumping. She sucked at Ted's asshole in a feverish hunger, her eyes half closed.

"Mother!" Ted groaned.

Swiftly, Donna pulled her tongue out of his asshole, lifting her face above his cock. "In my face, Ted!" she urged. "Squirt it in Mother's face... all over my fucking face!"

His hot come-juice spurted, splashing about Donna's face. It landed on her nose, her cheeks, even her forehead. She opened her mouth to catch the hot juice on her tongue, and held herself this way while Ted jacked himself off. When he was finished, her face dripped with come-juice. She caught some of it with the tip her tongue, rolling it about inside her mouth before she swallowed.

"Mmmm, so sweet," she moaned. "Now it's your turn, Mike."

But Mike wasn't jerking his cock. Donna had a tight grip on it, and she pounded with her fist as she rammed her tongue into his asshole again. She tongue-fucked Mike in his ass fast, her fist pumping, his balls bouncing against her nose. She plunged her tongue deeply, sobbing as she tasted his asshole, her face smeared with the come-juice of Ted. When she heard Mike grunt, she pulled her tongue out of his ass and, just as she had with Ted, held her face only an inch above his piss-hole. She took the full force of his gushing come-juice into her face, feeling it burn her flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.