Two-Way Mother - Cover

Two-Way Mother

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Before her husband passed away, Donna and her husband had discussed how he would enjoy seeing her with two men at one time, which she fantasised about too. She did not think that it would ever happen now, until her two sons realized that they wanted her as bad as she wanted them - both at the same time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next morning Donna was on her hands and knees, trying to straighten up the mess beneath the kitchen sink.

Everything had been tossed under there helter-skelter, and she never could find any cleaning supplies until she removed almost every can and bottle there. She had half the contents out, and was leaning her head in and reaching.

She didn't hear her youngest son come in, and didn't know he was standing there, looking at her.

Donna was wearing a house dress again. She liked to work about the house in a dress because they were so comfortable, unlike jeans that would pinch and bind as she stooped and bent.

With her ass sticking in the air, the hem had lifted almost to her ass. Her long, satiny thighs were exposed under the hem, and she was bare-footed. The hem was almost showing her bikini panties, and Ted was gazing at this tantalizing exposure with big, hot eyes. He had seen his mother's dress up the night before, saw the hair of her cunt, and had been thinking about it ever since. He had jacked off during the night twice, always with the image of his mother's cunt in his young brain.

Now, walking in on her with her ass in the air, her long thighs showing, his cock stirred and hardened inside his jeans. Donna's dress was stretched tight over the spreading cheeks of her ass, and he was very excited. As he watched, her ass twisted as she squirmed deeper into the cupboard, and then he saw a brief flash of her panties as the hem of her skirt lifted a little.

His cock throbbed and bulged in his jeans, his young balls tight and hot. Being as quiet as he could, he opened his pants and released his cock, taking it in his fist. Staring at his mother's uplifted ass, Ted began to jack off. As he pumped his cock, he moved closer to his mother. When he was about three feet away, he bent down and peered under her hiked-up skirt. He saw her cunt pooching inside her tight panties, and his cock jerked hotly in his fist.

Overcome with passion, Ted darted his free hand out and flung his mother's dress to her waist.

Startled, Donna yelped and banged her head on the bottom of the sink as she jerked. She felt a hand pulling at her panties, pulling them down over her ass and to her thighs.

"Oh, my," she moaned, thinking it was Mike. She waggled her ass invitingly, and felt the hand caress her naked ass-cheeks. She lifted her ass a bit, making her hairy cunt pooch back. "Ohhhh, that's very nice."

Ted heard his mother, but the words weren't registering. He was staring at her naked ass, seeing the tight pucker of her asshole, the hairy pussy just below. His cock was about to burst, his fist squeezing it.

"Do it!" Donna hissed, her head under the sink, her voice echoing. "Hurry up and do it, honey!"

Ted heard the words clearly, and he moved his cock forward. Standing on his knees, he had his cock in the right place to penetrate his mother's cunt. He pushed the head of his prick against it, feeling the wet heat. He gazed down, watching his cock slide into the scalding wetness, holding his breath.

Donna gasped as she felt his hard cock pushing into her cunt, and she shoved her naked ass to it. The stretching of her pussy made her shiver and she lowered her head, resting it on the shelf under the sink. She arched her shapely ass to her son's cock, making soft sounds of pleasure.

Ted shoved his cock all the way, watching, eyes glazed! When his cock was deep, he shuddered with the sensation.

"Fuck me!" Donna cried out. "Hurry and fuck me!"

Ted was surprised, but not saying anything, he began to pump his cock in and out of his mother's gripping cunt. He rammed it back and forth, and worked at the waist of his jeans, opening them and pushing them down his thighs. He could see his mother's cunt bang at the base of his cock now, watch her hairy cunt-lips smack him. He placed his hands on her hips and thrust swiftly, ramming his cock back and forth, his lips parted as he gasped with ecstasy.

"Hurry, darling!" Donna kept whispering in a thick voice. "Oh, God, faster! Hurry and fuck me, baby! Oooooh, God, that feels good!"

Ted watched his mother twist her naked ass, grinding back onto his cock. He couldn't believe it was happening, but the way he felt, the way his cock felt, he knew it was no dream. He was fucking his mother, and she was urging him to fuck fast and hard. He was watching her grind her naked ass, seeing her asshole flex and pucker, feel her cunt gripping his cock.

Donna churned her ass, wiggling against her son's cock with frenzied motions. There was a slightly different feel of the cock in her cunt, but it didn't feel different enough to warn her. There was a slight difference in the way her son pounded his cock into her pussy than he had before, but she had her ass in the air and he was fucking her from behind now, and he had not fucked her this way before.

"Ooooh, baby, baby!" she sobbed huskily. "Give it to me hard! Ahhhh, fuck me, darling! Fuck my cunt! Fuck Mother in the hot cunt! Ooooh, you're so hard! So fucking hard! Ram it to me, baby! Oh, yes... ram that hard, sweet cock to Mother's throat!"

Ted plunged his cock back and forth, his hands gripping her hips, pulling her ass back as he drove inward. He watched the ripple of her flesh as he banged into her cunt, watching her asshole crinkle. His cock felt as if her wet pussy was boiling his flesh, and his balls were so tight, he felt a slight ache in them.

"Hurry!" Donna gasped. "Oh, hurry up and fuck meee! I'm getting ready to come, baby! Ohhhh, come with me! Let Mother feel you coming real deep inside that hot cunt! Fuck me and come in my fucking cunt, darling! I want that come-juice in my cunt, my pussy!"

Donna wiggled her ass frantically as her cunt expanded, that sweet, boiling sensation of impending orgasm glowing throughout her crotch. Her clit knotted and tingled. She rammed her ass back and forth, fucking his cock as he pounded it into her with a wild fury.

"Now!" Donna shrieked, unable to hold it in. "Come in me now! Ohhhh, my cunt... you're making Mother's cunt come! Fuck it... fuck it!"

Ted grunted, stabbing his cock deeply into his mother's pussy, his young body going stiff. His vision turned hazy, and his cock throbbed, then he spurted into his mother's pussy. The rapid squirts of his hot come-juice spattered into her pussy, drenching it. Donna cried out as her cunt convulsed, gripping her son's cock with tightly flexing pussy-lips. She strained her naked ass to him, the spasms rippling up her stomach along the insides of her velvety thighs.

"Oooooh, God, Mike!" she cried out. "Oh, baby, that's wonderful. Mike, I can feel your cock squirt into my cunt!"

Ted froze.

"Mike?" he asked, his voice a croak.

"Oh, my God! " Donna cried out, jerking her ass off her son's cock and pulling herself from underneath the sink quickly. She turned around and faced her youngest son, her eyes huge.

"Ted!"

Ted was blushing, his cock dangling, shiny with wetness. He looked very embarrassed.

"Ted!" Donna said again, still startled to see her youngest son on his knees, his pants down, cock and balls exposed. "Oh, my God!"

Donna sat on the floor, her knees up, her panties stretched between them, her skirt bunched at her waist. She looked at her youngest son, horrified. She lifted a hand to her face, her eyes filling with tears.

"Oh, Ted, I didn't know... I had no idea... oh, God, I'm sorry, Ted!"

Ted started to cry.

"Oh, don't, Ted," she said.

Then, as if realizing where her panties and skirt were, she stood and pulled her panties up, smoothing her skirt over her thighs. Ted sat on his heels, his jeans still at his knees, his cock and balls exposed, crying silently. He didn't cover his face, but hung his head.

"I... Mother, I didn't mean..." he choked, not looking up at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.