Two-Way Mother - Cover

Two-Way Mother

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Before her husband passed away, Donna and her husband had discussed how he would enjoy seeing her with two men at one time, which she fantasised about too. She did not think that it would ever happen now, until her two sons realized that they wanted her as bad as she wanted them - both at the same time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Donna stayed in her bedroom all evening. It wasn't because she was ashamed of her youngest son seeing under her dress. It was because she didn't know how to react toward Ted.

One thing, though, Ted didn't make a big deal out of it. In fact, he tried hard to pretend nothing had happened.

She sat only for a while longer, then telling them she wasn't hungry and they would have to prepare their own dinner, she went to her room and stayed behind her closed door, pacing the floor, wringing her hands. Donna was more puzzled than nervous, though. She was puzzled by what she had done, teasing Mike that way, flashing her cunt with Ted in the room. She had not done that with her husband, at least not when the others were in the room.

Donna sat on her bed, hardly realizing the light was fading. She was no longer thinking of Mike or Ted, but of her husband, and the things they had discussed, trying to picture in her mind how it would have been, his cock and another cock, both of them hard and in her hands, in her cunt and in her mouth.

As she imagined the excitement, she opened the top of her dress and fondled her tits, twisting at her stiff nipples, her ass writhing on the mattress. She purred softly as heat swelled wetly between her thighs. Sliding one hand down, she pulled her dress up, her fingers moving between her thighs, feeling the velvety flesh, her cunt twitching when the tips of her fingers brushed her swollen cunt-lips.

Being hot and excited after being fucked twice in one day was not new for Donna. She had fucked her husband three, and a few times, four times in one day, and her cunt still demanded more. She squeezed her tit and rubbed her clit, her head lifted and eyes closed.

Playing with herself when all she had to do was wait until Ted went to sleep made her feel a little naughty, but it was a good feeling. Mike, she knew, would come running if she called him. He would come to her with Ted sitting in the living room suspecting, but not knowing for sure.

She lay back, spreading her legs wide, her dress open so her tits were showing, the hem around her narrow waist. She pulled one foot to the edge of the mattress, the other dangling over and spread wide. She rubbed at her cunt, arching it up to her fingers, sliding her middle finger deeply into the fiery wetness, finger- fucking herself, squeezing her tits, her mind seeing her husband fucking her cunt with some faceless man's hips above her face, his cock dripping over her lips. She purred as she could almost taste the hot, hard cock sliding into her mouth, while her husband fucked her cunt. Her pussy grabbed at her finger, and she experienced a mild orgasm, but strong enough to make her gasp.

She didn't hear her door open, nor did she hear it close. It was almost dark in the room now, but still light enough for Mike to see his mother finger-fucking herself. He stood at the door and watched, his cock hard inside his shorts. With his eyes blazing, he opened his shorts and pushed them to his feet, stepping out of them. His cock rose up, almost touching his stomach. He cupped his balls in his hand, and moved closer to his mother, his eyes between her thighs. He could hear the soft, wet sounds of her finger dipping into her cunt. When he was a few feet away, he dropped to his knees, staring at her cunt hotly. Donna, still unaware of his presence, used both hands at her cunt now, opening it wide, then smashing her hairy cunt-lips together, pulling and twisting her distended clit. She moaned softly, her hips arching and twisting in pleasure.

Then, Donna felt his presence.

For a moment she became still, not looking down her body. She had one finger buried into her cunt, a finger of the other hand touching her clit.

"Who... who's there?" she asked, softly and half afraid.

"It's me, Mom," Mike said.

Donna lifted her head, looking down at him. She felt a sense of relief. "Oh, I thought it might be Ted."

"He's gone to bed," Mike whispered.

"Does he know?" Donna asked, wondering why they were whispering. Ted couldn't hear them in his room. "I mean, did he say he saw me, you know, doing that in the living room?"

"He didn't say anything," Mike replied, resting one palm on his mother's knee. "He acted a little strange, but he didn't say a word to me. He fixed pizza and went to bed."

"And you came here," she said.

"You want me to leave, Mom?" he asked, his voice thick.

"Oh, no, honey!" she said. "I'm glad you're here. I was thinking about... things. I got hot, and I couldn't wait."

Mike kissed her knee, and Donna's body trembled.

She lifted up, her elbows behind her, looking down at him in the darkness. "Turn on the light," she said softly. "I want to see you."

Mike turned on her bedside light, and Donna remained in position, her pussy exposed, her tits out. Her eyes, moist and hot, saw he had removed his shorts.

"Oh, you're ready for me," she purred. "Did it excite you to come in and see what I was doing to myself?"

"It sure did, Mom," Mike grinned. He knelt at her feet again, gazing at her hairy cunt. He kissed her knee once more, this time touching it with the tip of his tongue.

"Do you have something on your mind?" she asked, her voice throaty. "I mean besides fucking me?"

"What's wrong with fucking you, Mom?"

"Nothing at all," she gurgled. "I just thought, since you're kissing my knee, you wanted to do something else, try something different."

"Like what, Mom?"

"Mike, you may be young, but you're not stupid!"

Mike grinned at her. "Are you talking about kissing your cunt, Mom?"

"Well, it did enter my mind," she teased. "I thought you might have heard about that at school or someplace."

"You're right," he said, sliding his hand along her satiny thigh, stroking it. "I was wondering about it."

"Then wonder no more, darling. Kiss it all you want," Donna mewled. "Kiss Mother's cunt and lick it and suck it... all you want!"

"What if I don't do it right, Mom?"

"Then you'll have to keep doing it until you do it right," she giggled, pulling the lips of her cunt open, exposing the wet pinkness to his hot eyes.

Mike laughed in a boyish sound. He ran hand over his mother's cunt, feeling the wetness, the exciting heat, then through the soft hair. Her pussy was fascinating to him, and he enjoyed looking at it. Donna knew he did, and held her legs wide apart for him, pulling her hands away and back to her tits. Mike fondled his mother's cunt and kissed about her knees, licking the tip of his tongue against her cunt-flesh. Donna wiggled as she watched his young face moving along her thigh, eyes hot and lips parted. The feel of his wet tongue licking her flesh made her shiver.

"Oooooh, very good, baby," she murmured.

Mike slipped his hands about his mother's hips and dragged his tongue upward in a wet, swirling, motion, tasting the softness of her inner thigh. His eyes blazed into her cunt as his mouth closed toward it.

Quickly, as if apprehensive of what he was doing, Mike pressed his open mouth against his mother's cunt. Donna cried out sharply with the contact, her hips jerking upward. Mike pulled the hairy lips of his mother's cunt into his mouth, sucking them, his tongue slipping between them and darting into her cunt. Again Donna cried out, falling back onto her bed and throwing her legs as wide open as she could, her cunt pressing at his face. Mike gripped his mother's hips tightly and licked up and down the slit of her cunt. Donna's body jerked, her pussy slapping against his open, sucking mouth. She grabbed the back of her son's head and smashed his mouth into her pussy.

"Oooooh, suck it, Mike!" she squealed. "Oh, God, suck my cunt!"

Mike was sucking hard, his tongue all over her pussy. He sucked eagerly, tasting the hot juices that dripped from her. His balls swelled up, his cock jerking about as he knelt there, his face buried into his mother's cunt. The soft hairs of her pussy tickled his cheeks and nose, just his eyes staring at her naked tits. His tongue darted and delved, licking the creamy walls just inside her cunt.

"Ahhhh, baby, baby!" Donna squealed, humping her cunt into her son's face. "Ohhhh, what a tongue, Mike! Ooooooh, give it to Mother! Tongue Mother's cunt. Oh, God, fuck me with your wonderful tongue, darling!"

Mike's hands moved beneath his mother's churning ass, gripping her tight cheeks hard. Donna squeezed his face between her burning thighs, smashing his cheeks, then spreading them again. She felt his tongue thrust very deep into her pussy, and her clit burned at his upper lip. She thrashed on the bed, grinding at him with ecstasy, gripping the back of his head and straining her cunt as hard as she could at his mouth.

"It's too fast, Mike!" she yelled. "Oh, honey, you're going to make me come too fast!"

But it wasn't her son about to make her come. His tongue was licking and darting, yes, but it was Donna's twisting and emotional state that was bringing on the quick orgasm. The fact that it was her son sucking her cunt sent steamy excitement through her, making her cunt tighten with threatening contractions.

Mike heard his mother scream out, and he sucked at her juicy cunt with thirsty vigor. The taste of her pussy-juice excited him tremendously, and the soft wet heat in his face caused his balls to ache with desire.

"Ohhhh, now!" Donna screamed. "I'm going to come now, darling!"

Her pussy closed tightly around her son's buried tongue, then the convulsions struck. Donna squealed in a choking sound, pressing her rippling cunt hard into his greedy mouth. Mike sucked and swallowed at the juices dripping into his mouth, his hands hugging the cheeks of her squirming ass tightly.

Donna bucked wildly against her son's mouth, her own hands digging brutally at her firm, tingling tits. She threw her head back, her eyes bulging as the intense rapture seared from her toes to her head. The contractions wouldn't stop, but went on and on until she was afraid they would never stop. The orgasms began to be painful, and she fought at his face, trying to push his mouth off her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.