Two-Way Mother - Cover

Two-Way Mother

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Before her husband passed away, Donna and her husband had discussed how he would enjoy seeing her with two men at one time, which she fantasised about too. She did not think that it would ever happen now, until her two sons realized that they wanted her as bad as she wanted them - both at the same time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

A week later, it happened again.

Donna thought her sons had forgotten about what happened. She had not forgotten, though. All her waking hours were spent thinking about it, recalling it, even the feel of Mike's cock remained vivid in her mind. In the past week, since that happened, Donna fondled herself to orgasm three times, her imagination growing about what could have happened, what might have happened if she had done this, or suggested that, or moved this way, or...

The only difference this Saturday morning was she and Mike were alone.

They were sitting on the floor, and he was helping her go through magazines in search of coupons. Again she was in shorts, a pair of white ones, with high-cut legs, the waist low on her hips. She was wearing a T-shirt now, and her tits were molded against the thin garment, her nipples protruding. Mike, as usual, was in faded cut-offs.

She was clipping coupons from a magazine when she noticed her son was staring at a picture for a long time. Glancing at it, she saw it was a model in a very brief bra and skimpy panties, and advertisement for hair remover. The slightly bulging panties indicated a darker color, and Donna knew Mike was fascinated by the picture. She dropped her eyes to the front of his cut-offs, but saw nothing. She felt that since he was looking with intense eyes at the picture, his cock would be hard, but it wasn't.

"That looks like you, Mom," he finally said.

"Let me see," Donna said, taking the magazine.

It did look like her, a younger version, though. The hair was the same color, the eyes the same shape.

"It isn't me," she said. "I would never be that kind of model."

"You'd be good at it," he said. "Look at your legs, Mom. They're even nicer than this girl's."

"That's a nice thing to say," she said. "But you must be up to something or want something. A boy never thinks his mother's legs are prettier than other girls."

"Yours are," he insisted.

"Oh, yeah!" Donna giggled, and poked him in his ribs.

Mike yelped and pulled away, but Donna was on him, wrestling him to the floor, coupons scattered all over. Mike laughed and thrashed as she poked and tickled his ribs, straddling him and giggling happily.

"Mom. stop it!" Mike laughed, not trying very hard to dislodge her. "You're gonna

make me pee in my pants!"

"So pee," she laughed and poked harder.

With a heave of his body, he tossed his mother to one side, and was fast to climb on top of her. Donna giggled and thrashed her legs and arms, twisting and squirming to get away. But Mike pinned her with ease, mostly because she was weak from laughing. She slipped her hands free and placed her palms on his cheeks, looking up him with smoldering eyes.

As before, she felt his cock swell against her thigh. Mike was sitting on her upper legs, his knees at her waist. Pulling his face down, Donna kissed him, on his mouth. It was a quick kiss, but made heat come to her face. Trying to cover up her feelings, she shot her hips up, trying to dislodge him.

Again Mike shoved her arms above her head and pinned her down. Donna thrashed with all her strength, giggling like a high school girl. Mike fell forward, and she felt his cock move into her crotch as it had that day a week ago. His cock-head pushed at her cunt, against the seam of her shorts. She gasped loudly, and her hips lifted, returning the pressure. Mike was staring into his mother's face, his eyes glazed and his lips parted, panting.

"Oooooh," Donna mewled. The head of her son's cock pushed hard against her shorts, right against her knotted clit.

When her son moved, she didn't blame him. The pressure of his cock on her cunt almost made her come. She felt Mike's hips lift just a little, only to push down again. They kept staring into each other's eyes as Mike pressed harder, the head of his cock smashing her hidden clit.

Mike moaned.

Donna felt his cock jerking, and then felt the hot wetness as he came against her crotch, covering her shorts with come. Her hips jerked, and she whimpered, her cunt contracting with orgasm when she felt his come soak through her white shorts.

Both of them shook, and then it was over.

Mike's eyes became shy and he started to climb from her.

"No," Donna said quickly as he released her arms. She shoved her hands to his waist, holding him on top of her.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he groaned, embarrassed.

"Don't say that!" she hissed, and wiggled her hips beneath him.

She moved her arms about his waist, caressing along his bare back. They kept looking into each other's eyes, neither of them knowing what to say now. Donna felt his cock hardening again, and Mike shifted his eyes away, a flush on his face. Donna moved her hands down his back and paused at the waist of his cut-offs, then slipped them lower. She cupped his ass through the shorts, and made a subtle, but suggestive, movement with her hips. She felt his cock throbbing against her closed thighs.

When he looked down at her again, his eyes were glassy with desire.

Donna's mind spun with perverse excitement. She pressed her hips up at his throbbing cock, then slipped her hand between their bodies. She brushed the back of her hand across the smooth head of her son's cock as her fingers tugged at the tight crotch of her shorts. She felt the wetness of his come-juice there, and managed to pull her shorts just far enough away from her cunt.

Mike, without saying anything, but still gazing down into his mother's eyes, lifted his hips slightly. Donna felt the head of her son's cock rub lightly across the lips of her now-exposed cunt. A gasp bubbled from her throat, and she shifted her hips. The head of her son's cock pushed at the entrance of her cunt.

Both were holding their breath now, staring with glazed eyes at each other. Donna still held her son's ass in one hand, her fingers of the other holding the crotch of her shorts to one side. Mike slowly, very slowly, pushed his cock inward. Donna lifted her hips just as slowly, and Mike's cock penetrated the fiery lips of her cunt.

Again Donna gasped, her eyes slitting but still staring up into his. She pulled down on his ass and lifted her own at the same time. She felt his cock move deeper, felt the hot throbbing of it. Mike pushed, and his cock slipped into her cunt.

Both froze.

Mike's cock was all the way inside her wet pussy now, every hard inch of it. Donna's body shook with ecstasy, and she pulled her hand from between their bodies and placed it back on his ass. She held her son's ass with both hands tightly, and very slowly moved her hips.

Mike moaned.

Donna gave a soft cry of delight.

She moved first, lifting her hips and lowering them, sliding her cunt on his cock. Then Mike was moving, stabbing his cock into her cunt slowly. They kept staring at each other, both slightly startled at what they were doing, neither wanting to say anything right now.

Mike fucked his mother slowly, letting her set the pace.

Donna humped in almost slow motion, feeling her son's cock sliding along the gripping, fiery lips of her cunt. She could feel her clit scrape at his hard cock-shaft, and she breathed hotly. They moved in perfect unison, with Mike pushing his cock down as she lifted her crotch. The delicious filling of her cunt caused shivers to run up and down Donna's flesh. She closed her thighs tightly again, feeling her son's cock stabbing up and down. She moved her hips, holding his ass, her upper body still. Her eyes burned into his, and she ran her tongue over her lips as the sensation of ecstasy grew.

Donna's hips speeded up, and Mike went along with her. He had his elbows against her shoulders, his hands in her hair. Donna clutched his bunching ass-cheeks tightly, arching her pussy upward to meet his cock. She spread her legs, and Mike shifted his between them. She scissored her satiny thighs along his, her hips twisting and grinding as his cock pumped into her cunt.

They breathed hard and fast, the rapture swelling in them both. She felt her son's cock throbbing inside her cunt, and the hairy lips grabbed at it tightly, making Mike groan. She squirmed her cunt upward. Her eyes were dreamy, almost unseeing, and Mike kept looking down into them, his own burning as hot as his cock felt to her. As the ecstasy increased, so did their movements.

Mike began stabbing faster, and Donna strained up at him. Her cunt was stretching sweetly, taking her son's cock greedily now. She churned her ass up and down, bouncing her ass-cheeks against the floor, then swinging her cunt up to smash onto his ramming cock.

"Ooooooh!" she moaned.

"Ahhhhh!" Mike gasped.

Thrashing now beneath her son, Donna clawed at his ass with strong fingers. She churned and humped her ass swiftly, making choking sounds in her throat. Her cunt seemed to expand, to swell, then become almost impossibly tight around her son's thick cock. She was close to orgasm, and her cunt burned wetly. Mike was almost pulling his mother's hair as he pounded his cock into her grinding cunt. Donna didn't feel any pain, though. All her sensations were centered between her thighs, where his cock was plunging so deliciously. She arched her hips against him, crying out softly, her hands pulling at his ass, trying to sink his cock deeply into her fiery cunt. She was going to come, and it was going to be a hot, hard orgasm.

Mike was stabbing his cock almost frantically into her cunt now, smashing at her puffy, hairy cunt-lips in a frenzy. Donna knew her son would come soon, and she wanted it. She rammed her cunt hard onto his cock, her cunt-lips gripping tightly, a sob of mindless ecstasy boiling from her throat.

Her cunt contracted, and she strained, crying out, at his cock.

Mike couldn't take the wet, hot tightness, the rippling waves of the velvety walls of his mother's cunt. He cried out, too, a loud grunting sound, and pushed hard into her pussy.

Again Donna cried out, feeling the gushing wetness of his come-juice spattering into her cunt. Each powerful throb of his cock sent a spewing, creamy gush into her pussy, making her orgasms go on and on. Even when it was over, they kept straining at each other.

Donna felt his cock soften inside her cunt, and only then did her body relax. She slumped her ass to the floor, her hands sliding off his ass to lay at her shaking hips. She shuddered and pulled in air through flaring nostrils. Her legs relaxed, wide apart, and she felt her son pulling his cock from her cunt. As it left her pussy, she moaned softly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.