Two-Way Mother - Cover

Two-Way Mother

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Before her husband passed away, Donna and her husband had discussed how he would enjoy seeing her with two men at one time, which she fantasised about too. She did not think that it would ever happen now, until her two sons realized that they wanted her as bad as she wanted them - both at the same time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Donna was in her bath.

She could hear them down the hall, talking. She tried to listen to what they were saying, hoping they were talking about her, about how wanton she was. The idea of her boys discussing her body, of fucking her, exciting themselves that way, delighted her.

If only she had one more son, she thought wickedly as she dried herself, then she could have one for her cunt, one for her asshole, and one for her mouth all together, at the same time. The idea of taking three cocks at the same time made her shiver deliciously. But she didn't want just any cock available. There was something inside Donna that told her another young cock wouldn't do, It would be fun, but she knew it wouldn't give her the pleasure she really wanted.

But she only had two sons, and there were no nephews around.

She would have to be satisfied with Mike and Ted, but she didn't mind that at all.

Wrapping the bath towel around her naked body, she left her room and walked down the hall.

And stopped suddenly.

There was a boy with her sons, a boy she had not seen before.

For a moment Donna froze, long enough so the strange boy could see the nipple of one tit showing, and the fuzzy hair of her cunt where the towel didn't cover.

Mike and Ted giggled, and Donna turned and rushed away, the towel flapping to expose her naked ass. She ran into her room and closed the door, feeling her face warm with embarrassment. She sat on her bed, wondering what that young friend of theirs would think, seeing her prance out with everything showing.

After a while she heard the front door open and close, and then Mike and Ted were entering her room.

"I didn't know someone was with you," Donna said softly. "You should have warned me."

"Aw, Mom, Bob is okay," Mike said. "He won't tell anyone."

"How well do you know him?"

"Real well, Mom," Mike said, pulling the towel from her body. "And he has the cutest little sister you ever saw."

Ted was undressing as Mike talked to her, and Donna's eyes went to his cock immediately. She glanced at the front of Mike's pants, and saw his cock was pressing outward. She looked at Mike's face, then at Ted's.

"Something is going on, I think," she said.

Mike and Ted glanced at each other, and Donna noticed a little guilt on both faces. She sat nakedly on her bed, looking from one to the other. Ted was naked now, his cock arching in hardness. Donna gazed at it. Mike dropped his pants, and she glanced at his cock.

"Don't you want to tell me what's going on?" she asked.

"Well, I..." Ted said, sitting at her side. He fondled her tits, looking at his older brother. "We might as well tell you, Mom," Mike said, moving to stand before her. "Bob, the guy you saw, has this real cute sister, and he said she was hot, real hot."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He's fucking her, Mom," Ted said. "Bob is fucking his sister and he said she likes me and Mike and she wants to fuck us, too."

Donna felt a lurch of perverse pleasure between her thighs. The boy had seen her tit and the hair of her cunt, and now she recalled he had given her a nervous smile just before she turned and ran off. She placed one hand on Ted's cock, holding it tightly, and gripped Mike's cock with her other hand. She pumped both of them, her mind thinking swiftly, images burning in her mind.

"What about me?" she asked in a whispery voice.

"What do you mean, Mother?" Ted asked.

"I mean, this little girl wants to fuck you guys," she said. "What happens to me?"

"We can bring her here, Mom," Mike said. "You can watch us fuck her. You'd enjoy that, I bet."

"I would," Donna answered honestly. "But what about this boy, Bob? If his sister comes here, will he be here, too?"

"Ahhh, now I understand, Mike laughed. "Sure, Bob will come, too. If you want him here, he'll be here."

"You wanna fuck Bob, Mother?" Ted asked.

Donna lifted her eyes, looking from one to the other. She grinned, letting it spread wide.

"Why not?" she said. "If you two fuck his sister, I want some cock, too. Sure, I'll fuck his balls off!"

With laughter, Mike and Ted wrestled Donna to the bed, her legs flashing open and closed, and she giggled, thrashing about with delight.

"I'll fuck his cock!" she squealed as she was pulled over on top of Mike. "I'll fuck his cock and suck his cock and... oooh, is that a hard-on I feel pressing at my pussy?"

Mike giggled, lurching his hips upward, the tip of his cock sliding into his mother's cunt.

"Oh, it is a hard cock!" she squealed with pretended fear. "I don't know what I'm going to do with it!"

Ted was on his knees, watching her long legs spread around those of Mike. He leaned over and saw her hairy cunt spread for his brother's cock, and began to caress his mother's rounded ass. He pulled her ass-cheeks open and peered at the tightness of her asshole.

"Ohhh, I think I'm going to get fucked!" Donna giggled, working her cunt down onto Mike's cock. "It feels like my cunt is taking a lovely hard cock! Am I going to get fucked, you guys?"

Mike lunged his hips up, driving his cock deep into his mother's cunt.

Donna gasped, gurgling with pleasure, shaking her ass in Ted's hands.

"Will you really fuck him, Mother?" Ted asked, watching her twist her creamy ass up and down, the hairy lips of her pussy fucking on Mike's cock. "I know he'd bring his sister here if you would."

"What do you two want me to do?" she asked.

"Fuck him, Mom!" Mike gasped.

"Yeah, give him some of your hot cunt, Mother!"

Donna shivered as she pumped her ass up and down, riding Mike's cock. She gasped a few times with pleasure. Ted watched, his face low, seeing her wet, hairy pussy pumping on his brother's cock.

"I'll tell you guys what," she said, almost breathless, and not just from humping her ass onto Mike's prick, either. "If you two guys will fuck me right now, one in my cunt and one in my asshole, I'll think about it. How's that?"

"Aw, come on, Mother!" Ted asked. "I wanna fuck her! I wanna see her naked and taste her cunt and stick my cock in it!"

"Me, too, Mom," Mike said, lifting his hips to push his cock into her cunt deep. But Donna lifted her hips, preventing him from stabbing any more than his swollen cock-head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.