Two Sisters and a Horse - Cover

Two Sisters and a Horse

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two sisters and a mother love to share things. They share their bodies with each other, their sexual toys with each other and their favorite horse Gypsy, with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam came bounding down the stairs. "Gloria!" she called, anxious to have another session with her sister in bed before her mother came home. "Gloria?"

She ran into the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks. Her face turned beet red. "Mommy! What... what are you doing home?"

Marsha looked up from her coffee. A smile broke across her face as she stared at her naked daughter standing in the doorway. "Did you forget to get dressed?"

"I... I..." She spun on her heel, about to race back upstairs.

"Wait," her mother said; "Don't be embarrassed. "I've seen you naked before."

Pam froze in her tracks. Turning, she faced her smiling mother. She didn't know what to say. Guilt about what she had been doing with Gloria and Gypsy flooded her face.

"You're growing up," Marsha said, giving Pam a long steady look. "Pretty sexy too."

Pam blushed a deeper red. Her embarrassment made her nipples hard. "Can I go get dressed, Mommy?"

"Would you get dressed if it were Gloria sitting here?" Marsha was enjoying her daughter's embarrassment.

Pam opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Sit down, Pam," Marsha said. "I think it's about time we had a woman to woman talk."

Reluctantly, Pam joined her mother at the kitchen table. "Where did Gloria go?" she asked self-consciously.

"She just left to pick something up for me in town."

Pam avoided her mother's gaze by looking down at the table. She knew she was in trouble. The perfect day had ended. She felt as if her mother already knew she had lost her cherry.

"You and your sister playing Sex games while I'm out?" Marsha teased.

"Oh, no, Mommy," Pam said emphatically. "Honest."

"Shit, baby. You don't have to lie to me." Marsha reached over and patted Pam's hand. "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

Pam looked up at her mother and saw she wasn't angry. A wave of relief swept over her. She nodded, still a bit frightened and not quite sure if she should admit it.

"Come on, Pam. Tell me the truth."

"Yes, Mommy," Pam whispered. "But yesterday was the first time, honest."

Marsha was quiet for a moment. "Don't be ashamed. Did you like it?"

Pam nodded.

"I'm glad. Did Gloria tell you anything about Gypsy?"

Pam's face answered for her. It burned red and she looked away.

"I see that she has." Marsha wasn't surprised. She had discovered the pleasures of Gypsy the week she'd bought him for the girls to ride.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mommy," Pam finally said.

"Hell, Pam. I've known about Gloria and Gypsy for a long time." She laughed. "I just never realized you were growing up so fast."

Pam was flabbergasted. Her mouth dropped open.

Marsha decided it was time to bring everything out into the open. Pam was obviously ready. "I know about the things Gloria does with her girlfriend Kim, too," she added. "I'm a woman, remember?" She winked.

"I didn't do anything with Gypsy," Pam insisted. Telling her about Gloria was one thing, but telling her that Gypsy broke her cherry was something else.

"I do things with Gypsy, too," Marsha said. "I have since I bought him for you. Gloria and I have been sharing him, only she doesn't know it."

"You... and... and Gypsy?" Pam stammered. It was unbelievable!

"Yes, Pam. I have needs too. I guess Gypsy will be taking care of us all now." She laughed, breaking the tension in the room. "I hope he can take it."

Pam giggled. "Yesterday was my first time with Gypsy, too," Pam admitted.

"It looks as if both my daughters have finally grown up." She stood and offered her hand to Pam. "Come on out to the barn with me."

Nervously, Pam stood. "Shouldn't I get dressed first?"

"Why? You'll only have to strip when we get into the barn. Come on."

Still not sure if she was dreaming or not, Pam followed her mother out to the barn. She looked at Gypsy in his stall, shivered as the memory of his cock ripping into her cunt flooded her mind.

"Don't close the door," Marsha said; "It's time Gloria found out a few things, too."

Pam stared at her mother, imagining her naked. A shiver skipped up her spine.

"What are you thinking, Pam?" her mother asked wisely.

Pam blushed. "I was thinking about you being naked."

"You don't have to think about it," Marsha said. "Would you like to undress me?"

Pam gasped. Her own nudity forgotten, she walked over to her mother. "Can I?"

"I want you too. We can get to know each other a lot better naked. Don't you think?"

Pam swallowed the lump in her throat. "Like I did with Gloria?" she asked. Excitement bubbled in her veins. She stared at her beautiful mother, dying to touch her the way she had touched Gloria.

"Of course, Pam. When Gloria comes back, the three of us can play." She turned her head. "You too, Gypsy."

At the sound of his name Gypsy whinnied and tossed his head in the air.

"Undress me, Pam. Naked, we'll be equals. Just two horny women enjoying each other."

Pam fumbled with the buttons to her mother's blouse, baring her ripe creamy tits. She gasped. They were huge, even bigger than Gloria's! Her mouth watered.

Marsha shuddered, then slipped off her blouse and let it fall to the floor. "Now, take off my panties."

Pam dropped to her knees and lifted her mother's skirt. She smoothed her hands over her mother's long elegant legs.

"I'm getting hot," Marsha said. "Very hot."

Hearing her mother's words inflamed Pam's young, impressionable mind. She skimmed her hands up and latched her fingers into the elastic of her mother's panties and pulled them down. The aroma of her mother's turned-on pussy enveloped her mind, causing the juices in her own tight cunt to flow.

Marsha kicked off her panties and lifted her skirt around her waist and spread her legs. "Would you like to lick me?"

"Oh, yes, Mommy," Pam gasped. The day was becoming even more wonderful!

"Don't be shy, baby. You're all grown up now."

Pam wasn't shy. She slipped her hands up and around her mother, cupping a firm ass cheek in each hand. She brought her mouth to her mother's cunt and kissed it. Then she kissed it again, this time letting her lips linger.

"Oh, baby," Marsha moaned.

The touch of her daughter's lips was ecstatic. She yanked her skirt open and pulled it up over her head and tossed it away. Bare, she eased her hands down her trembling body and spread the lips of her cunt apart.

"Suck, baby. Give Mommy a good deep suck."

Pam obliged her horny mother: She opened her mouth, plastered her lips to Marsha's cunt, and sucked. Warm sudsy cream flowed into her mouth. She sucked again, hungry for her mother's pussy juice.

"Yes, baby," Marsha sighed. "Oooo, yes. You do it so good." She swayed on her feet.

Pam, lost in a world of pleasure, continued to suck deeply on her mother's creamy cunt. She darted her tongue deep, swirled it through the, gooey juices. Her fingers explored the crack of her mother's ass finding the cunt hole. Frenzied by what she was doing, she plunged a finger into the tight crack. Muscles closed around her invading finger.

"Oh, baby," Marsha gasped. She rolled her hips, savoring her daughter's exploring tongue and invading finger. "Oooo, you're making me crazy!"

Pam was delirious with joy. She sucked hard, worming her tongue in deep. She jerked her finger in and out of her mother's asshole at the same time. Her young mind was swirling with lust.

Marsha's legs weakened. She mauled her own tits roughly, turning the white flesh pink. "Bite my clit, baby," she cried out. "Make Mommy cum. Oooo, make Mommy cum!"

Pam was beside herself. Her mother was actually begging her. She became a little alley cat. Using her teeth, she nibbled hard on her mother's bloated clit. She whipped her tongue over it, her finger jabbing deeper into her mother's ass. She felt her mother begin to shake and knew she was going to cream.

Spasms racked Marsha. Deep inside her cunt an explosion was building. "Baby! Baby! I'm creaming!" She rocked on her heels. She focused on Gypsy as her first orgasm ripped through her cunt. "I'm cuming!"

Pam heard and it added to her own lust. She sucked hard. Warm sticky cream ran down her chin and neck. She swallowed, drinking it as fast as it poured from her mother's pussy-hole. She shook her head and heard her mother screech.

Marsha rocked. Her knees buckled. "I'm falling!" She melted to the floor. Writhing, she kept her legs spread.

Pam never took her mouth away. She renewed her attack, gobbling hungrily on her mother's sopping wet pussy.

Marsha stiffened, then collapsed. "Baby!" she moaned, squirming away from her daughter's attacking mouth.

Pam lifted her head. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh, no, baby. You did just fine." She sat up, her forehead beaded with perspiration. "I needed a quick cum to take off the edge. I've been horny as hell for days."

"Will you lick me, now?"

"I got something better for you baby," Marsha said. "Don't move." She scrambled to her feet and went to the back of the barn.

Pam waited, curious about what her mother was getting.

Marsha returned quickly, something hidden behind her back. "You ready?"

Pam's eyes flowed over her mother's luscious body. "What is it?"

"This." Marsha showed her daughter a long, lifelike cock. Straps hung from it. It was knobby and curved. "It's not as good as Gypsy's prick, but we can have a ball with it."

Pam was surprised. "God! Did you ever use it?"

"With my girlfriend when I go over to her house. She doesn't know about Gypsy. I can't have everybody draining the poor pony's balls." She stroked the dildo lovingly

Pam didn't know what to say. Things were happening very fast!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.