Two Sisters and a Horse - Cover

Two Sisters and a Horse

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two sisters and a mother love to share things. They share their bodies with each other, their sexual toys with each other and their favorite horse Gypsy, with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Pam stroked Gypsy's back. His coat glistened. "Easy boy," she said. Her body was tingling and the juices oozed from her virgin pussy.

"Oh, Pam," Gloria gasped. "Clean me up with your mouth, please."

Pam moaned, her knees weakening. She forgot about Gypsy, allowing him to feed as she went to her naked sister. She licked her lips, dropped to the hay-strewn ground and leered at Gloria's pussy.

"Stop gawking and eat me." Gloria humped up, rolled her hips lewdly, the pony's cum seeping from her over-ripe cunt.

Pam gobbled and sucked, drinking at her sister's pussy. She swirled the gobs of pony cum in her mouth then swallowed. She wormed her tongue back into her sister's pussy and lugged out more thick gobs of pony-cum.

Gloria shuddered and creamed again as her kid sister dined on the creamy mixture of pony-jizz and her own frothy cream.

Pam brought her mouth out from her sister's cunt. Juice was smeared over her face. "I wanna get fucked," Pam begged. "God, seeing you..." She swooned. "I want my cherry busted."

"Gypsy's the one to do it," Gloria said. She was excited. "You ready now?"

Pam fell back on the ground and spread her legs. "What does this look like?" She giggled as she exposed her sopping-wet pussy.

"You're ready," Gloria said. "Damn, is Gypsy gonna like you." She crawled over to the pony. "You're gonna have to suck him hard again."

"I don't give a shit," Pam said. "I love suckin' his prick." She crawled over and joined her sister.

Pam, her lust driving her crazy, moaned. "Do you think he'll get hard again?" She knew she couldn't go another day without having his prick buried up inside her pussy.

"He never gets enough pussy," Gloria giggled. "You suck and he'll get hard again in no time at all."

Pam crawled under Gypsy's body and grabbed his limp, sticky sheath. She pulled on it, the scent of cunt still clinging to his prick. "I feel his cock inside."

Gloria watched. It was fun seeing her kid sister shaking to be fucked. "Play and suck. Just remember where the cum goes - in your pussy."

Pam laughed drunkenly. "Right. In my pussy, not my mouth." She pushed the sheath back and touched the exposed shaft. Her fingers came away sticky and warm.

Frantically, she played with his prick. "He's not getting hard," she whimpered. "Shit!" She pulled on his sheath, fondling his nuts. Gypsy's cock still hung limp.

"Suck him, stupid," Gloria snapped. "Put it in your fuckin' mouth!"

Without hesitation Pam gobbled Gypsy's limp, sticky prick into her mouth. She gurgled, her tongue swirling around his limp cock shaft.

Gypsy. lunged forward unexpectedly. His prick clogged her throat. His head flipped and he whinnied loudly as the muscles in his powerful body quivered.

Pam gagged as Gypsy's prick ripped into her throat. Choking, she sucked. She needed him hard, hard and ready to split her cherry. Her deep sucks and lashing beats with her tongue had him growing. She bobbed her head, sucking, chewing.

Gypsy neighed and jerked forward, ramming his growing prick into Pam's wet, sucking mouth. He rumbled his lips, spittle drooling out and dripping to the ground.

Pam sucked then yanked back her head. Gypsy's cock was swelling thicker and stretching her throat. With just the bloated head of his cock in her mouth, she sucked. Using her hands, she stroked the stiffening shaft. The combined action of her shifting fists and sucking mouth turned Gypsy's prick into a rock-hard beam of cock meat.

She pulled her mouth off his prick and gasped. "He's hard. Get me the bench." She kept her hands stroking the animal until Gloria shoved the bench under the pony.

Gloria saw the anxiety in her, sister's eyes. "Relax. It hurts, but only for a second. Then you'll be creaming all over him."

Pam nodded. Knowing Gypsy was going to ram his prick into her pussy made his prick look twice as big as it really was to her. She took a deep breath. "I'm ready. I gotta have it."

Gloria slipped her fingers into Pam's pussy. "C'mon, relax. You're not even wet." She pushed her finger up against Pam's cherry skin.

"Play with me, Gloria," Pam moaned. She was stroking Gypsy's cock. "Get me wet."

Gloria's fingers became like feathers, caressing and stroking until Pam was dripping wet and whimpering like a baby. "You're ready, now."

Pam was wriggling her hips, her hands stroking Gypsy's throbbing hard-on. "Let me fuck him!"

Gloria prodded between the velvety lips of her sister's pussy and felt the cherry Gypsy would soon rip to shreds. It excited her. Anxious to watch, she pulled her hand away from Pam's oozing pussy.

"He's all yours."

Pam moaned. It was time. Shuddering spasms rippled through her young virgin body. The blood in her veins seemed to be boiling. Her nipples swelled and ached, the tips feeling as if they were going to burst.

"I'm so hot, I don't know what I'm doing," She sucked in her breath and held it.

"You know what you're doing," Gloria giggled. "You're gonna get your pussy fucked." She slapped Pam's ass. "Get on the bench and give him your cherry."

Pam climbed on the bench. Instead of lying on her back, she straddled the bench, her tits crushed into the wood. Holding the edges tight with her hands, she offered up her body to be fucked. "Help him in me," she whimpered, wiggling her ass. "Hurry."

Gloria grasped Gypsy's prick in her hand, aimed it at Pam's tight virgin hole. It was seeping and ripe for plucking.

Gypsy whinnied and did the rest. The heat of Pam's virgin pussy touched the tip of his cock. He jerked and jabbed, cutting into the teenager like a knife through butter. In an instant Pam's cherry was gone and Gypsy's cock was halfway inside her squirming body.

"Ayieeee!" Pam screeched again and again. Her pony's cock was like a thick stabbing sword. The pain had her swimming in and out of a faint.

"Easy," Gloria said. "Easy!" Her mouth dried up as she stared at her impaled sister. "Fuck her, Gypsy. Make her a woman."

"He's ripping me apart," Pam wailed. She struggled on the bench, her tits mashed into the rough wood. She gripped the sides of the bench, her knuckles white, her face red with agony.

Gloria stared openly. Seeing her sister in pain turned her on. She remembered the first time Gypsy had ripped into her pussy.

Gypsy lunged forward, driving the rest of his hulking cock into Pam's struggling body. A loud shrill whinny came from his mouth as he shook his massive head. His tail flicked over his ass as he lunged forward again, driving his prick deeper into the screaming child.

Pam bucked and twisted on the bench but to no avail. She was a prisoner of Gypsy's slamming cock. She was stuffed and the pain was unbearable.

"Take him out!" she screamed, looking to her sister for help through tear-stained eyes. "Take him out!"

"Can't," Gloria giggled. "Not until you both cream." Her breathing was shallow and her pussy was contracting with each vicious stab of Gypsy's cock into her kid sister's pussy.

From pain-glazed eyes Pam stared at her sister, hating her, blaming her for the pain that now racked her body. "No more!" she cried, lifting her head.

She tried squirming away but Gypsy lunged again, keeping her cunt crammed with his cock. Her face turned white, then red as the pain soared through her pussy, spreading to every part of her body. Another scream escaped her mouth as her face twisted in pain.

Gypsy pounded the screaming teenager, dragging her struggling body up and down the bench. He skewered her pussy with his fat, throbbing cock. His shrill neighs matched Pam's high-pitched wails.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.