Two Sisters and a Horse - Cover

Two Sisters and a Horse

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two sisters and a mother love to share things. They share their bodies with each other, their sexual toys with each other and their favorite horse Gypsy, with each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gloria licked her lips clean, shoved her younger sister over, then sprawled back in the hay. "Now me, Pam. Chew me up and make me cream."

Pam was eager to oblige her beautiful sister. She swooped down between Gloria's long sexy legs and attacked her cunt with passion.

Twenty minutes later, Pam lifted her cum drenched face from between Gloria's thighs. "Did I do it good?" The taste of her sister's pussy was heavenly.

"You were fantastic," Gloria moaned. "Christ... Gypsy's gonna love your mouth."

"Gypsy?" Pam dropped back on her haunches. "I don't know whatcha mean."

"You really are innocent, huh?" Gloria laughed, looking over at the pony. "You gotta keep Gypsy happy." Swinging her ass, she strutted over to the pony.

Pam followed, wondering what her sister was talking about. "How do we keep him happy?"

Gloria dropped to her knees. "C'mere and look."

Pam's heart leaped into her throat. The memory of Gypsy's hard cock flashed through her mind. She dropped to her knees and looked to where her sister was pointing.

"You like getting your pussy licked, right? Well, Gypsy likes having his cock sucked." She winked. "And a lot of other things too."

Pam was mesmerized, staring at her sister, wondering if she were teasing. The look in her eyes and the hot grin on her face told Pam she was telling the truth. "You really lick him?"

"All the time," Gloria bragged. "I love sucking his cock. God, can he cream!"

Gypsy's cock hung limply from between his hind legs. He pawed the earth, his ears flicking. His senses picked up the passion that floated through the air.

"Pam, have you ever seen his cock hard?"

"A little while ago. God, it's so big."

"Bigger and better than any boy's cock," Gloria said. "Wait till you fuck him."

"You fucked him too?" Pam was flabbergasted.

"How do you think I lost my cherry?"

"Jesus Christ!" Pam looked at her older sister in awe. "I could never do that. He's too big."

"Once you suck him off, you'll be begging to have him bust your cherry."

"You're bulishittin' me," she said. But her heart skipped a beat. She wanted it to be true.

Gloria sneered. "I'll prove it." She reached under Gypsy's body and caressed his huge balls. "Easy, boy. It's time for a little suck job."

Pam's heart thumped wildly. Her blue eyes widened as she watched her sister caress and fondle Gypsy's balls. "Touch his cock," Gloria ordered. "You'll love it. Go ahead."

Frightened, Pam reached under and smoothed her hand over the thickness of Gypsy's drooping sheath. She bit her lip. A lump clogged her throat. Gypsy's prick was twitching!

Gloria laughed. "Get him hard and I'll suck him for you." She stood, leading Gypsy away from his trough to the center of the barn. "C'mon, Gypsy. Get on your side."

With Gloria calming him, the docile pony finally lay on his side, his head up, his eyes staring at the two naked girls. His tail swished in excitement.

Pam was stunned. Hot flashes skipped over her silky skin. "You really gonna suck him?"

"If you get him hard for me."

Pam got back on the floor and moved in close to Gypsy. She was trembling, but was determined to play with her pony's prick. She wanted to touch it, to watch it grow hard. She reached out, a tinge of fright skipping up her spine.

"Go on, Gloria urged. "Play with him.

Pam's fingertips touched the thick sheath and she traced the tips of her fingers over the skin to his balls. She skimmed his balls, shaking inside, afraid Gypsy would jump to his feet.

"Don't be a chicken shit, Pam," Gloria sneered. "Make him hard."

Driven by desire and curiosity, Pam brought her hand to Gypsy's sheath and moved the thick skin back and forth. She saw his cock tip peek out and a gasp escaped her throat.

Gloria drooled. Pam was stroking Gypsy's cock. The insides of her pussy craved his prick, but she wanted to suck him first, to show Pam how much fun Gypsy could be.

"He's getting big," Pam sighed. She licked her lips nervously as the fat shiny head of Gypsy's cock poked out from its sheath. The piss-hole was seeping cream.

"See his cum?" Gloria moaned. "It tastes fabulous."

Pam nodded, stared at Gypsy's seeping prick. She stroked him boldly. "Oooo, he's getting bigger!"

"He'll get bigger than that," Gloria said. She wanted to touch Gypsy, to feel his power. She leaned over and scooped up the seeping cum from his piss-hole and licked it off her fingers. "Mmmmm, delicious!"

Pam's mouth dropped. "Jesus, Gloria. Her fingers tightened around Gypsy's prick and the pony neighed in protest.

"Wait until he cums, Pam. God. We'll share his cum, okay?"

Pam nodded in agreement, still not sure she wanted to drink anything that came from the pony's piss-hole.

"It's all in here, all his delicious cum," Gloria moaned as she caressed Gypsy's balls and hefted the huge nut-sac in her hands. "God is he heavy. It'll be a double load this time." She swooned, imagining all his hot thick cum flowing down her throat.

Pam's eyes bugged out. Under her steady stroking hand, Gypsy was getting bigger. "Oooo, he is a giant!" She massaged Gypsy's huge cock. "Oooo, God, it's throbbing."

"I'm starving for his cock," Gloria gasped. She rubbed her fingers through her wet cunt gash. "Oooo, shit... I'm so hungry for cock."

Pam shifted her hand up and down Gypsy's thickening cock. Tremors shot up her arm and she felt lightheaded. "Oooo, he's so big and gorgeous."

Gloria looked first at her naked kid sister, then at Gypsy's growing cock. She licked her lips, anticipating his bloated cock head in her mouth.

Gloria's words about fucking Gypsy bombarded Pam's senses. She imagined Gypsy ripping apart her cherry with his beautiful prick. "Oooo, God. I'm creaming!" She swooned, the blood rushing from her head.

Pam leered at her sister. Her mouth dried up and her pussy turned mushy. "How does it feel inside you?"

"You'll know soon enough," Gloria giggled.

Pam turned her attention back to Gypsy's huge prick. "He's so hard." She swayed, her blue eyes dilating. She stared hypnotically at his throbbing cock.

Gypsy jerked on his side. He lifted his huge head and whinnied, his lips rumbling as spittle drooled from his mouth. His tail slapped at the ground, kicking up dust. He neighed again and dropped his head back. Pam's hand continued to stroke his throbbing prick and he pawed at the earth. His balls swelled with cum.

Gloria saw how big and hard Gypsy's cock had become. She pushed away her sister's hand. "Now I'll suck him."

"Go ahead," Pam rasped, allowing her sister to take over. "Suck him good."

"Then we'll share his cum, right?" Gloria looked at her younger sister. "Right?"

"Yessss," Pam hissed, promising anything so she could watch Gloria gobble up Gypsy's giant prick. "Suck him."

"I will." Gloria squeezed Gypsy's prick, teasing him. A drop of cum seeped from his pisser. "Mmmmm, you wanna taste it?"

"Not yet. Put it in your mouth and suck him off." Pam was dazed with passion, her eyes fixed on Gypsy's throbbing cock and her sister's jerking fist. "Eat his prick!"

Like a magnet, Gloria was drawn to Gypsy's huge, stiff cock. Memories of his cum squirting in her mouth and pussy filled her mind. She craved his cum and wanted to share it with her younger sister. She brought her mouth to the tip of Gypsy's cock.

Gypsy whinnied softly. He remained on his side, docile, his huge body heaving with anxiety. His rubbery lips rumbled and his eyes bulged. He squirmed, his tail slapping the earth. Gloria's hot breath on his prick was making his giant balls ache.

Gloria blew hot air up and down the length of Gypsy's cock. She touched the tip with her lips. The contact was great as always. it sent spasms through her pussy and the inside of her cunt pulsed, wanting the cock meat between Gypsy's legs. Every nerve in her body tingled.

"Suck him. Eat him, Gloria... God. You're driving us both crazy!"

Gloria brought her lips to his cock and kissed it. Gypsy whinnied and jerked on his side, driving his huge cock through her stroking fingers. The tip of his prick pressed against Gloria's lips.

Gloria's pussy reacted. Hot cum churned deep inside her cunt hole. She glanced up at Pam and saw her wide-eyed gaze. It thrilled her to be showing off in front of her younger sister. She kissed the tip of Gypsy's cock again and his sticky ooze clung to her lips.

Gypsy banged the head of his cock against her teeth. Then he lifted his head and snorted. The muscles under his sleek coat rippled with agitation. Squirming, he jabbed his cock head against her teeth again then dropped his head back to the ground.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.