Melanie - Cover

Melanie

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 2: Melanie and Ladena

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Melanie and Ladena - I get to know Melanie the daughter of Starr much better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   DomSub   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

About three weeks after my little conquest with Melanie I was going to memphis for the evening and I called Starr's house.

I was not particular whether I was with Starr or her 16 year old daughter Melanie. Although I was hoping that Melanie

would go with me and bring her lesbian friend.

As luck has it Melanie answered the phone and she said she was glad to hear from me, thought that I had forgotten aboutt her. I told her no way. Then I asked her if anyone else was home. She said you mean mom. I said yes, her and your sister. She told me that mom was working would not be home until after midnight and that her Stephanie was wanting to spend the night at a friends house but she would not let her beacause mom did not like for one of the girls to be home alone. I thought a minute then asked her if she wanted to get together. She immediately said yes. I said then she should let sis go to her friends for the night and I would see her about 630pm. Then I added, and I hope that you have been a good girl and made friends with, you know who and that she could come along.

Melanie said she would see. I was elated and could not wait to get there. The normal hour and a half drive only took me an hour and ten minutes but seemed like ten hours. When I got near to the neighborhood I stopped and called again to tell Melanie that I would be there in five minutes and to meet me down the street.

When I got there, Melanie and another girl were waiting. When they got in my car Melanie kisses me and then introduces me to her friend Ladena. I told her I was pleased to meet her and she just smiled. Ladena was young, later found out she was 19, she was a bit overweight, more so than Melanie's sister Stephanie, but she had a pretty face and nice looking legs that I could see as she was wearing shorts. Ladena also had big breasts. As Melanie's were small, Ladena's were large. I thought yes, she is heavy, but she is also young and pretty so don't knock it, besides, she is not as big as your wife, so enjoy. As we drove, Melanie told me that Ladena knew we were in for a good time tonight. I asked her if they had become better acquainted in the past three weaks. Ladena then spoke up and said," yes and that Melanie told me you could teach us a few things. That's the only reason I am here." Well, I thought this snippy girl sure has an attitude, maybe I can change it this night. Ladena sat back in the back seat, Melanie was in the front with me. I asked her how much she had told her friend, she said only that and the fact that it was I who convinced her to get friendly with her again. I said good and about the same time Ladena speaks up and says, "yes, and for that I am greatfull, Melanie has a teriffic body and is a good lover, but I still don't understand why you wanted me along tonight." I said I thought she might enjoy it and that, as she said I would teach them some things to spice up their love making. Just then we arrived at a motel, I went in and registered us for a queen water bed. When I got back to the car, the girls were in a tiff, they had been into it over something. I asked what was wrong, at first neither said anything only pouted. I told them we would talk it out when we got to the room. When we went to the room I opened the door for the girls and told them I would be right back and I went to the car a removed a bag that I had prepared for this evening.

After I got in the room and shut the door Melanie says that Ladena was mad because she did not want to get screwed by a man. I said, ' oh, that's no problem, if you don't want it that's ok, just keep an open mind." She looked at me and said," you mean you don't want to screw me." I said no. Not unless you want it. There are several ways two or three people can please each other without having intercourse. She lightned up and seemed happy then.

I told the girls that we needed to lay down a few ground rules before we had our fun. I said, first, and most important, no one tells anyone else about this night. Period. Second, no one is to force anyone to do anything they don't want to. Third, do not get jealous of what the other person is doing, you can do it too. Last but not least, keep an open mind and enjoy.

I looked at the girls, pretty little goddess Melanie and pretty and hefty Ladena and they looked at one another and smiled. I had to know, so I asked. How did it go between you two. Ladena said that she was shocked when Melanie called her up three weeks ago. She said that after she made love to her that one night she thought she had lost a friend. She said I knew she liked it by the way her body was reacting but she never did or said anything, just got up and left after. I hadn't heard from her in months, even though I tried to get her to talk with me. Melanie then spoke, she said that after our last time together she was so horney the next night that she called Ladena as I suggested. Said that she really wanted a cock but also knew that none of the boys she dated could satisfy her and that she had been satisified in a different way with Ladena that one night.

So she called her and asked her to come over to her house and talk. She did, we did, one thing led to another and we ended up making love to one another in my bedroom. It was great. Ladena agreed, said the first time it was all her doing Melanie, she got nothing in return, but this time it was different, Melanie was doing me too and we both climaxed. I said that was good, now are you both happy that I suggested it. Both said yes. I then asked where Stephanie was while they were doing their thing. Melanie said she was in the living room watching tv. I said, she didn't suspect anything? Melanie looked at Ladena and said she did have a funny look on her face when we rejoined her later on, but didn't say anything.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.