Melanie - Cover

Melanie

Copyright© 2002 by Dan24

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I get to know Melanie the daughter of Starr much better

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   DomSub   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Melanie is the 16 year old, hot to trot daughter of Starr. She was the woman I met at a local massage parlor and we really hit it off. After a few meetings star and I became close and she asked me to talk to her girls about life. Well on my first trip to their house I knew that Melanie, the oldest and I would have an afair, but I was surprised at the speed of which it happened. As I was leaving Starrs house that evening Melanie aksed her mom if she could meet some friends at the mall, and she asked me for a ride. This is the blow by blow discription of what happened.

I waited for Melanie to change and when she came out she had on a pair of short short, cut off jeans that barly covered her firm, cute little ass, and a halter top that did not hide her erect niples. This young girl is stacked, firm and gorgeous. Remember, long blond hair down to the ass, big blue eyes, firm tits and ass and an hour glass figure. As we walked to my car, which I had parked up the street so as not to attract neighbors stares to Starrs house, I let Melanie walk a step or two ahead of me so that I could watch those half coverd ass cheeks wiggle and were they ever. This girl was teasing me big time. When we got to my car Melanie waisted no time in telling me that she was not going to the mall. I said, ok, where are you going? She looked at me and batted those big baby blues again for the second time this evening and said, "Danny, I thought you were quicker than that."

I looked at her and told her that I knew what she meant, but I wanted to make certain, because I did not want to get charged with statutory rape. She laughed and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. I started the car and headed for a motel. We only had to drive a couple of minutes before we found one. I registered us and we headed to the room. As soon as we got in the room and the door barely shut Melanie threw her ams around my neck, locked her lips on mine and litterly jumped up with her long legs wrapped around my waist. I grabbed her with a hand on each ass cheek as she pressed that firm young body to mine. After a few seconds I manuvered my way to the bed and flopped down on it with Melanie on top of me. She was now sitting directly on my swollen cock rubbing her crotch back and forth on the length of my rod. I managed to get one hand free and jerked her top down and gave those lucious young breasts the freedom from constrainment that they deserved. As my hand massaged them melanies girations in her hips and her breathing were coming faster. I knew that I had to put a stop to this, we were acting like two young kids out for a short hot screw and that is not how I wanted it. I pushed Melanie back so that she had to break the kiss and she was pouting and looking at me as if to say why did you do that. I told her to calm down, take it slow and I promise you that you will not leave here horny. She stopped her hip movement, just in time because it was really having it's effect on me. Then I told her to get up, we need to wash up first. She looked hurt but complied and as she got up I for the first time saw just how young and firm those breasts were. They were perfect, hard, round and the nipples stood out erect from the center. I took Melanie by the hand and pulled her to sit on the bed next to me. I told her that I was also hot for her and she had a beautiful body but you need to learn to go slow and enjoy it. Love making is not the typical slam bam thank you mam that the young boys like, but it is slow calculated, build up to the climax type that us older more experienced men can give. Melanie did not say a word, only looked at me. Then I told her to stand up and remove all her clothes, not that she had that much on. She complied, stood up, pulled her harter top up over her shoulders and head, then reached down and peeled those short cut off jeans down her hips until they fell to her feet and she kicked them to the side of the room. For the first time I got a look at that young pussy and it was a temple to be worshiped in. Small, tight with not much hair and that was pure blond like the hair on her head. I was very tempted to dive right in but some how I managed to restrain myself. I told Melanie that she should go and take a quick shower and if she liked, I would join her.

For the first time she spoke and said "No, I think I'd rather do it myself."

I told her I understood, I would wash off out her in the sink. She went and showered,. I washed off real good, after all, if I did manage to get her to lick or suck on me, I didn't want to be dirty. When I finished I went back to the bed and took a couple of condoms out of my pants pocked and placed them on the bed stand and I layed there waiting for my young little goddess. She seemed to be taking a long time in the shower, I was just hoping that she was not thinking about changing her mind. As minutes went by I got up and went to the door and asked her if she was ok. She did not answer so I opened the door a little and asked again. She seem startled when she answered back that she'd be right out. As I was closing the door back I heard her turn off the water so I did not fully close the door. When she pushed it open to get a towel I was standing there holding one up for her. She wrapped up in it and was looking at me and her eyes went down to my cock. I told her to turn around and I would dry her back. She did, I did and as I reached around her to dry her lovely tits, one hand on each her head went back and to the side as she was loving it.

I dropped the towel placed my hands on the tits and pressed my naked body to hers from behind. My cock was pressing hard against her ass cheeks and she reaches back with one arm to my hips and pulls me even closer to her. I could have bent down just a little and my cock would have found its haven, and I believe that Melanie wanted that by the way she was pushing her ass back, but I had other things in mind first. Besides, I did not want to screw this girl without a condom. Yes I did her mother, and yes Melanie was young and probably clean, but I did not want to teach her that its ok to screw without one just because the mood hits you. I was going to teach her many things this evening and one of them was to always make the guy wear a condom. As I was massaging her breasts and tweaking her hard little nipples melanies breathing is coming faster and faster and I knew that even without touching her pussy, that if I kept this up a few minutes more she would climax. I continued with the from behind breast massage and it wasn't long that she did climax from the stimulation. This was one hot young girl.

As she climaxed her body shuttered and she moaned and sighed and her legs got like puddy. As she starts to get weak I let go of the breast reach down and pick her up and carry her to the bed. As I picked her up she placed her hands around my neck, tilted her head and locked lips. As I layed her on the bed she did not let go of either my neck or the lip lock. I easily lowered my full body down on hers so as to not hurt her and her firm little breasts were pushing into my chest. My cock was laying on her public bone and she was pushing herself up to press it harder to her. I knew that we could not keep this up before my cock found its way in that hot wet juicy box. I reached over to the condoms on the bed table, torn one open and peeled it on my cock all in about 2 seconds. Now I layed back firmly on top of Melanie and her hips were rotating against my cock. I pulled back a little and the cock head went for the opening. As I layed back down the cock started its slow decent into worlds unknown. Melanie was wet, hot and ripe... As my cock was sliding up inside her, she was humping up to meet me and it was not but a fraction of a second before I had all 6 inches buried deep within her soul.

I layed still and let this hot young girl do all the work, and boy was she. She was hot, randy and wanting it, and now she had it and she was riding it for all it was worth. Her hips were bucking up and down, around and around and she was pulling my body tighter and tighter to hers. I was enjoying the ride and thinking to myself that this young girl was needing a good screwing and she was going to get it this night whether it was me or some young boy, so why not me, I can teach her a trick or two. It was not but a few bumps and grinds that Melanie was climaxing, with her boddy shuttering and she was almost wineing like a little puppy dog. I was holding back and did not want to climax just yet, so as her climax subsided I pulled back and as my cock slipped out she moaned as if to say, put it back in. I kept scooting down and soon my mouth was above one of those firm young tits and I sucked on it. As I did she moans again and pulls my head tighter down on that tit. Poor Starr, her mother, she had no idea how hot her little daughter was. She said she knew she was screwing around but she did not know that she was a little nyphomaniack. Now here I was with this nympho I was going to give her everything she wanted, plus some.

I continued to suck on that tit and massage the other one with my hand. Then I traded and sucked on the other etc. Each time my mouth sucked back down on a tit Melanie moans and her hips hump up. Those tits were so firm, delicious and needing attention that I did not have the heart to continue down for my conquest to eat that pussy. So I continued to suck on one tit then the other and I ran my right hand down to her pussy mound. As my hand hit the mound and my mouth sucked in on a tit this little girl has another body shuddering climax.

I continued my worshiping of her body and was now finger fucking her with one then two fingers, faster, harder and her body was meeting every action with equal or harder reaction. Melanie was now multi climaxing, one rigtht after another. She was moaning and wineing and her body was shaking. Finally she loosened her grip on my head and I was ableto pull my mouth from the tit and I traced my tongue down her body to the temple. As my tongue first hit the hard little love button Melanie humps her ass up and pusheds my head down harder with her hands. I am now working my expertise od eating pussy on this young girl and she is totally into it. I alternate sucking on the clitorious and sticking my tongue up inside her then I placed my mouth on the pussy lips like I was giving her cpr and sucked still running my tongue up inside and all around that beautiful tight, young, sweet pussy. Melanie is still oushing my head down harder and she is humping up and then her body starts to shake, and I mean really shake like she was having convultions, she in wimpering and then aaaaaah. She had a hard, long lasting climax and I was milking every second out of her.

Did I let up? No way, I love to keep my women climaxing and did she ever. She had the long one then several short ones and then another big long one where she screamed from the force. I let up and got up on the bed beside her and just held her for several minutes so that she could savor every moment of it. Finally she stirred and looked at me with those big blues that were full of love and contenment. She opened her mouth to speak but I didn't want her to just yet so I kissed her and we started again. This time I rolled her over on top of me and she was sitting on my cock and her little firm tits were pointing straight out from her chest. I twitched my cock and she felt it because she manuvered her ass back and around so the she managed to get her pussy directly on top of it and ride the outsisde. I broke of lip lock and told her to sit up and ride it like she was riding a horse. She sat up and those lucious young breasts stood straight out.

I then told her to kneel down stradle me and to takemy cock in her hand and guide it in when she was ready. She complied to the letter, kneeled over me, reached down with her hand, held my cock straight up and lowered herself on it like she had been doing it for years. As my cock was going up inside her I noticed how very hot she was. She is a hot little girl, I knew that but the insides of her pussy seemed much hotter than they did earlier when my cock was inside taking her tempature. Of course she was also tight, and this position seemed to make it even tighter. I knew from this position Melanie could control the action and that is what I wanted. I wanted her in control. She was now riding me up and down and her head was slung back and she was a pretty sight. I reached up and cupped a firm little breast in each hand and massaged them. I could tell from her face and body actions that she was approaching another climax and I was comming with her this time. As I filled the condom with my hot cumm, Melanie was also climaxing again and as she did she exhaled a big breath and collapsed down on top of me. I kept my cock inside her as long as I was able then when it got to limp to control I reached down to take it out and make sure the condom was still on. I pulled off the condom and layed it on the floor tthen concentraded on just holding Melanie again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.