Stable Girl - Cover

Stable Girl

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Raised at her father's stables, little Tamara only has one wish and that is to have her viginity taken by one of the horses. But her brother has other ideas about who is going to get her virginity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Larry flipped back his head to get his long hair out of his eyes and began to fuck Tamara with a smooth steady motion.

He was careful to use the entire length of his prick with each stroke--pulling almost all the way out of his baby sister's twat before easing his rod home.

Tamara could feel him ramming repeatedly into what seemed like her deepest darkest core, each stab filling her with pleasure.

She could feel her cunt walls gripping and pulling at the thick shaft of his prick each time the boy withdrew.

Tamara could feel her inner cunt lips being pulled far out and pushed far in by the motion of the lance.

She could feel her throbbing love button being battered back and forth by the top of the dong shaft.

Her little man in the boat felt like a small punching bag being worked over by a young boxer during training.

"Fuck me harder!" Tamara screamed, her face very red, her lips trembling and pulled back over her teeth.

There were tears of joy in her swollen bloodshot eyes at that moment, as she approached her second come.

"HARDER! HARDER!" the tiny blonde screamed, and her cheerleading urged Larry on to great athletic feats.

The tall teenage boy began to rapidly increase the pace of the fuck, and Tamara could tell that her second come was going to be even more intense than the first.

"YOU MAKE ME DIE!" she called out, but she didn't really hear what she was saying. Her voice sounded to her as if it were coming from far far away, and the words were being screamed by another little girl.

Larry could feel his balls turn to balls of lit sterno as he began to pump into his sister as hard and fast as he possibly could.

The boy could feel his hot sticky semen swimming around his swollen testicles impatiently and he knew that he wouldn't be able to fuck for as long as he might have liked before spilling his seed inside his sister.

He felt a tickle at the base of his cock.

The tickle would only get worse.

Soon it would be intense.

Soon his orgasm would reach the point of inevitability.

He could tell that he was moving into the homestretch of the fuck!

Larry's tight ass cheeks were still tightly clenched, only now they were moving up and down so fast that they appeared a blur to the naked eye.

The friction inside her cunt was incredible. Tamara began to snap off orgasms at an incredible rate!

If fucking with a human being was this good, Tamara couldn't even imagine the bliss the golden steed's prick would give her hot cunt.

She could feel herself coming in her clit and deep inside her cunt at the same time--which Tamara had not known was possible until she experienced it.

Her orgasms Soon were coming so close together that she couldn't tell where one ended and the next began.

It began to feel like she was having one continuous orgasm, rather than a series of shorter comes.

The little girl was thrashing her head from side to side so furiously that her wet blonde hair was whipping against her face.

She could feel her cheeks being stung by her hair.

Her cheeks were already a little sore from the way Larry had smacked her into submission only minutes before.

She was only vaguely aware of the soreness in her nipples, though they had already begun to turn purple.

Tamara could feel something cooling and hardening between the cheeks of her small round ass as the bed bounced up and down.

She knew that this was the blood from her opened wound getting all crusty around her puckered asshole.

Larry could feel the tickle at the base of his cock getting much worse as his come gathered in a fiery cluster there, preparing to burst toward the tip.

He gave it everything he had. He was drenched with sweat.

His exertion only made his animalistic panting worse.

He began to make deep grunting noises inside his throat.

These grunts got louder and louder until Tamara could tell he was about to shoot his load within her womanhood.

"COME IN ME!" she screamed.

He let out a howl.

He sounded like a werewolf.

They came together, and sang a duet in homage to the pleasure they shared.

Then they fell quiet and still, Larry pressing his full weight on the little girl's chest as his elbows could no longer support the weight of his upper body.

He could hear the two of them catching their breaths simultaneously, and it even sounded as if their racing heartbeats were slowing to normal at the same rate.

Tamara could tell that after they finished sharing the ecstasy of their coinciding orgasms, they shared a common afterglow filling their pressed together loins.

The sweet little blonde was still making tiny whimpering and whining noises in her throat. Her eyes were still closed although the lids had relaxed and smoothed after being clenched tightly during her uncountable orgasms.

Tamara could feel her brother's cock getting smaller.

She felt the prick lose it's urgent rigidity. His massive dong was deflating with his appeasement.

The pole of manhood softened inside her dripping cunt.

"How did that feel?" Larry asked, his face still hovering above his sister's, his lips pulled back into a contented smile.

"It felt wonderful. Better than I ever could have dreamed," she said.

But the little girl's mind was on Golden Flash.

"I never popped a cherry before. I thought it was cool," Larry said.

"Now we're even!" Tamara said. "Untie me. These wires are killing me, Larry. I can't stand it anymore."

The boy pulled his cock out of her cunt and looked down to see that it was covered with her pussy blood.

"Not quite yet," Larry said with a small inward chuckle.

"What do you want me to do?" Tamara asked, a worried tone in her voice.

"I'll undo the wires if you lick my cock clean!" he said.

Tamara was slightly sickened by the idea for a moment.

But then her mood brightened, and again she decided that she might as well enjoy it as long as she was going to be forced into it anyway by Larry's blackmail.

Larry got up on his knees and walked so that he was straddling his sister's pretty head, and she couldn't help but look up at his cock and balls.

He sat on her face for a second, pressing his asshole against her nose.

He raised his butt an inch and screamed: "LICK!"

Tamara could smell sperm, blood and pussy juice mixed with the odor of Larry's manly perspiration.

She parted her full sensuous lips and shot upward with her tongue, licking at both his asshole and the base of his scrotal sack.

Larry could tell that he was going to get hard again very quickly if the pretty blonde continued to pleasure his private parts with her tongue in that manner.

The little girl flicked the tip of her tongue quickly and lightly across Larry's burning rectum flesh.

He could already feel the ache returning to his balls by the time she moved her tongue to his scrotum.

She bounced his testicles up and down gently with the tip of her tongue as if she was an expert at it.

"Are you sure you have never done this before?" Larry asked, his voice shaking a little with his lust.

"Uh uh," the pretty little blonde said without ever removing the tip of her hot pink tongue from his nuts.

Larry moved his hips back so that she would be able to get her tongue and lips on his bloody prick.

Tamara could see that the blood was concentrated most thickly in a ring around the base of his prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.