Stable Girl - Cover

Stable Girl

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Raised at her father's stables, little Tamara only has one wish and that is to have her viginity taken by one of the horses. But her brother has other ideas about who is going to get her virginity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Novel-Pocketbook  

Larry pulled his face out of his sister's cunt and rested his chin on her mound, looking at her between her breasts.

"You really got off!" Larry said, with a proud smile on his face.

Tamara thought that he spoke like a guy who had seen many girls get off in his day. His was the voice of experience.

This only re-enforced Tamara's feeling that she enjoyed sex a lot more than other girls her own age.

"I sure did!" Tamara said enthusiastically. She forced a smile.

"I'll bet you that you really scream when you get fucked."

"I don't know," the little girl said, looking very innocent.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" Larry asked.

He was bewildered by the statement. It had never occurred to him that his sister might be a virgin.

Larry didn't think that there were any virgins left in Henrietta.

He thought that most girls had their cherries popped by her age.

He was sure that she would have gotten laid somewhere along the line.

"I've never been fucked," Tamara said sweetly, her breath catching.

"You are a virgin?" Larry asked, he kissed her lower belly, between her tiny patch of pubic hair and her bellybutton.

"Uh huh," the little girl said. She nodded a little bit.

Larry looked away from her for a second so she couldn't see his face.

"I'm sorry," Tamara said, thinking that he was angry.

"Don't be sorry," he said. "This is my fantasy come true!"

The little girl's face burst into a brilliant smile.

Larry crawled up on the bed so that he was sprawled directly on top of his sister, and he could feel her breasts against his chest.

The boy could feel her grossly swollen nipples pressing against him, and his wet face was hovering above hers.

The little blonde virgin could feel the ache in her lower abdomen getting severe as she felt the entire length of her brother's prick pinned between their lower bellies.

The little girl could feel how long and thick his cock was. She knew that she could use the busting of her cherry as a learning experience.

She figured that if she could take all of her brother's huge cock inside her poontang, she would be able to handle Golden Flash.

And, after all, the steed was the stud she really wanted to get fucked by.

Tamara assumed correctly that Golden Flash wouldn't care one way or the other if she was a virgin when he balled her.

"I want to fuck you," Larry said, his mouth moving close to her ear.

She could feel his moist breath inside her ear as he spoke.

This made the little girl shiver and become covered with gooseflesh.

"Yes, stick that big rod in me," she said to him.

He lifted his hips and placed the palms of his hands flat on the bed under the little girl's forced-open armpits.

The boy straightened his elbows and arched his back, lifting his slim chest away from her perky breasts.

He got up on his toes, and Tamara thought at that moment that her brother looked about to do push-ups.

She could feel the cunt juice dribbling into the crack of her ass in a steady flow, and the scent of her pussy was all around.

Her cunt's odor filled the boy's bedroom, along with the smell of sweat.

The room would soon smell like an orgy had taken place in it.

She could feel her clit once again swell to the point where it felt like it would pop out of her cunt.

But she noticed that her strongest urge to be stroked was no longer in the love button at the top of her slit.

The new focus of her desire was deep inside her cunt, past her intact maidenhead, where she had never before been touched.

There was a magic spot very close to the mouth of her womb.

It was a fraction of an inch from the little girl's dimpled cervix.

Her clit's role as center of her womanly pleasure had been temporarily usurped by this new spot, in the light of impending initial penetration.

The boy supported the weight of his upper body with a long slim left arm, clutching at the bedspread.

With his right arm he reached back slowly between his own legs and wrapped his fingers around his cock.

He got his long fingers all the way around his thick pole, gripping near the base, squeezing rhythmically.

The little girl could see that the boy's cock was thickest at the head, which looked like a purple mushroom.

She thought about how far open the inner lips of her cunt would have to stretch to take that head.

She could see that the cock was very hard and relentlessly stiff, so she knew it would have no trouble popping her hymen.

The little girl could tell that her brother wasn't going to stop until his cock was all the way inside her.

She knew that it didn't make any difference to him how much he hurt her and how much she screamed in pain.

The pretty blonde could tell that it didn't matter to Larry how much brute force was necessary for violation.

The boy was making sure that his cock was as thick and hard as possible with his manual squeezing.

He was satisfied with his experiment and used his right hand to guide the purple tip of his pole of manhood.

He lifted his hips so that only the very tip of his lance was touching her above her tiny pubic patch.

Tamara could look between their bodies and see the little hole at the tip of his glans opening and closing.

She could see that the stalk of his prick was not quite as thick as the head, but it was just as hard.

It was a slightly lighter shade of purple than the glans, but it was lined with angry looking dilated veins.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Shut up!"

He winced as his cock head slid through her golden pubies.

He winced, giving her an idea of how sensitive he was.

His glans looked ready to explode from the tension within.

She whimpered.

She begged him.

"Please give me your cock!" she screamed.

The boy rubbed his piss hole against the little girl's clit for a second and she let out a sharp cry

Tamara found herself straining against the copper wires that cruelly bound her to lift her hips.

She wanted to thrust upward with her loins, and take the cock deep inside her pussy immediately.

The boy was just as anxious and quickly moved the thick purple head of his cock to the base of her slit.

He moved his hips back a couple of inches so that his cock shaft would be at the appropriate angle for penetration.

The little girl knew that her virginity only had a few seconds left to live.

She said a quick nostalgic good-bye to her childhood.

The little girl realized that all of her dreams had been for naught.

Her cherry was not to be popped anything like she had fantasized.

But that fact didn't seem to effect her body's reaction.

In spite of the cruelty of the rape, she was seething with lust.

The second the boy had his cock in the right position he began to push downward with his slim hips.

He tensed the muscles in his buttocks and pressed the cheeks of his ass as tightly together as he could.

Tamara could feel the pressure increasing on the base of her pussy slit, but for what seemed like a long time her inner cunt lips did not open.

Once the penetration began, however, it all happened very quickly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.