Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by Jammes

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Written by me and an email gal pal from Germany with alternating subchapters. I'm really interested in getting feedback on this one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slow  

I checked on my gun for the second time now. I released the safety catch and looked back up to the door. I hate surprises and I love when everything just goes the way it's supposed to. I can't allow mistakes - not from others and especially not my own. One small deviation and I could have been dead or in jail. I felt how sleepiness sneaked up. Suddenly I just got up and walked over to the table that was placed close to the window of the hotel room. I grabbed the thermos flask and take a big sip of the still warm strong coffee. The window was open and an upcoming wind moved the curtain a little. I was waiting for more than three hours now in the hotel room for more orders. I needed more information about my next target. I placed the gun on the table as I drank the coffee.

I turned my head a little to look back to the door. And I wasn't wrong - I heard a noise and now I heard someone running down the hallway. I looked down to the floor and saw a big brown envelope. I put down the flask and grabbed my gun. A little smile showed up on my face. I loved to find out who would be my next victim. But I was also scarred to open an envelope and find out that my next target was someone I knew. I picked up the envelope and placed my gun in the holster on my side. I opened up and took out the picture first. I have my routine - first the picture, then the information and the deposit at the end. The picture showed a white male in his 30s - somehow handsome. Something was fascinating me right from the first look at his picture. I looked at the information sheet - it said all the facts - Name, age, and address. "James" I whispered to myself as I took out the money and checked on how much it was. The deposit was for some reason a lot less than usually - but the rest of what I'll get paid was a lot more than usually too. Very contradictory. I didn't know who the person was that wanted me to kill him - and I neither knew who the person was I was going to kill or why he needs to be killed. It was just my job. I'm a killer. Intermediaries contact me if they have a job for me to do. I don't ask any questions - I barely talk anyway.

It somehow bothered me that I was fascinated by my target. That was not a good sign at all. I have my principles - one of them was: never get in touch with the target. The other was: don't start thinking about your victim - it's harder for you to clear the way. I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror for several minutes looking at myself. I was about 5'2", had shoulder length light brown hair, which I usually wore pulled back in a ponytail, my eyes had this fascinating feature to change the color on however the light falls. From a very pretty green - to a grey inside and a breathtaking brown when it's almost dark. I had a pretty athletic body - of course I did everything to stay in shape and keep up my staying power. I was pretty strong for my delicate figure. In case I should get somehow in trouble I knew how to fight. Lucky me - it was never needed before. If I'd care more for my sexiness - well, that's not really a point - I was never thinking of myself being sexy. I looked closer judging on myself into the mirror. I was just realizing in that very moment that I wasn't as bad looking as I've always thought - not at all. I was a petite little thing, with small firm tits and a very nice ass. Jesus Christ - what was I thinking all these years? I laughed a little as I noticed how sexy those black hip huggers and my tight black shirt looked on me. I walked back to the bed and took another close look at the picture of James. As I caught myself thinking of how it would feel like when he's undressing me... I threw the picture back on the bed and grabbed my bag in order to put everything in there. I get down on my knees and pulled out a big black suitcase. I opened up to check if the rifle was still in there. Everything was just like it has to be. I closed the suitcase and lifted it up on top of the bed. I left the hotel only after a few minutes and headed to my car in front of the building.

I stopped my car on the opposite side of the road. His car was in the driveway. So I decided to wait and find out about his routine - if he had one. I usually observe my targets for a few days to find out about him and when it would be the best time to get rid of him. As mostly no one noticed me or my car - I must have had this guardian angel or something - I had barely any problems. It should change this time though. I must have waited for more than two hours - and dusk was breaking on as a screaming by of some police cars made me wake up. I couldn't believe it. It never happened to me that I fell asleep while observing. I looked over to his house and the driveway was empty. "Fuck!" I yelled to myself and started the engine. I drove around in the neighborhood for several minutes as I noticed that I've almost had no gas left in the tank. I was angry at myself - too many things went wrong by now. I pulled over at a gas station and got out of the car. Well, he has to be back sometime, I thought to myself as I started to fill up the tank of my car. I took a closer look around and saw a familiar looking car. The driver was getting gas himself on the other gasoline pump. He looked over to me. It was him. It was James. My heart skipped a beat. Not only because I found him - because he looked even better than on the picture. James noticed me and smiled in a really cute way. I flushed right away. Damn! I was usually able to control myself very good. Everything just went wrong. But I didn't know what to do. As he finished getting gas he actually came over. Don't... I thought to myself and tried to ignore him. He was only a few feet away from me and still smiled at me - and then my gas tank ran over and gas got poured on the side of my car and of course also on me. James moved even closer pushed me softly aside and pulled out the faucet. He put it back into the gas pump and looked down on me still smiling. As his eyes met mine - my heart skipped a few beats again. "Thank you!" I say with an obvious insecurity in my voice and already hated myself for it. There goes my first and most important principle. "You are very welcome, young lady," he grinned. "Hi, I'm James!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.