Sister Does Dogs - Cover

Sister Does Dogs

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Story of a teen girl who likes to make it with her brother and her dog, seperately or both at the same time. She does prefer the dog though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

A couple of days later, Saturday morning dawned bright and sunny. Gail stretched out lazily in her bed. She smiled, remembering that her parents had gone out of town to spend the entire weekend at a friend's house in the country. This meant that Gail would have all that delicious time alone with Scotty and Biff.

"Mmmmm, wonder what we'll do first," the young girl murmured aloud, throwing her bedcovers back to reveal her naked body.

She didn't have long to wonder. At that moment, her bedroom door flew open and Biff and Scotty entered. The Irish terrier gave a welcoming bark and bounded up onto his mistress' bed.

"Ooooh, Scotty, good morning," Gail said with a little laugh as her pet washed her entire face with his big flopping tongue.

"Hi, Sis, ready for some fun?" Biff husked, slowly stroking his naked hard-on.

"Oh, Biff, you're all naked!" Gail cried, really looking at her big brother for the first time since he had entered her room. He was completely naked and his cock was hard and throbbing, the cockhead already dripping with little pearly drops of pre-cum.

"Yeah, just like you," Biff said, smacking his lips hungrily as his eyes swept over the young girl's body.

"I wanted to come in here alone to fuck you, but this fool dog wouldn't let me near you unless he came in, too," Biff muttered sullenly, still stroking his aching prick.

Gail laughed, delighted that her dog wanted her as much as she wanted him. She didn't dare tell her brother that she liked it that way, and that her brother alone could not possibly turn her on as much as Scotty could.

"That's okay," she murmured. "I think I can handle both of you."

"Well, you'd better," Biff said thickly. "I've got a hard-on that won't quit, and so does Scotty!"

"He does?" Gail asked excitedly, bending her head to look beneath Scotty's furry underside. "Ooooh, yeah, he sure does!" With a little groan, the young girl reached out and gently stroked the animal's big cock.

Scotty whimpered with pleasure and licked her face again. Gail caught the dog's tongue between her lips and lashed at it with her own wet tongue. Scotty whined excitedly and his cock grew harder in his mistress' clutching hand.

"I've gotta fuck him first, Biff," Gail murmured, turning her wide, imploring eyes up to her brother's.

"Yeah, I figured," Biff muttered jealously, not liking to admit to himself that his sister preferred the dog's cock to his own.

While Gail continued to kiss her dog, their tongues meeting again and again, she kept fondling his hard prick. Biff cursed and reached down, running both of his hands over his sister's body.

Gail moaned with pleasure as she felt her brother's hand squeezing and fondling her tits. She squirmed, clasping her hand even more tightly around Scotty's dog-cock.

Gail pulled back from her dog's furry face and studied the expression in his intelligent eyes. She could see the gleam of lust there and she shivered, anticipating the exquisite thrill of feeling his hard cock all the way inside her pussy.

Biff pawed at his sister's body. When he began to fondle her naked pussy, she stretched her legs out wider, whimpering with unbridled pleasure.

"God, you're already wet!" Biff said, raising one hand to his face and staring at the cunt juice that glistened on his fingertips.

"I'm always wet!" Gail replied proudly. She gasped with excitement as her brother stuck his tongue out and licked her pussy juice off his fingers.

Scotty barked urgently then, and Gail knew that it was time for her and her pet to fuck each other.

"Okay, okay, you bastard dog," Biff growled, realizing the same thing. "Go ahead and fuck this little pussy. I'll have my turn with her later."

The boy reached out and slapped the animal on his hindquarters. Then, Biff moved around to the other side of the bed. He knelt down next to his sister, preparing to watch her being fucked by their dog. Biff clutched his prick again, beginning to squeeze and rub it, hoping that he would be able to hold back from his orgasm until his cock was snugly buried deep inside Gail's hungry little cunt.

"You heard him, Scotty! Fuck me!" Gail cried urgently, pushing at her dog's face so that he would get the idea.

Scotty got the idea, all right. With a little yelp, he quickly moved down, straddling the girl's body, until his cockhead was nudging against her swollen pussylips.

"Ooooh, I can't wait, Scotty! Hurry! Fuck me!" Gail cried, twisting her body frenziedly on the bed.

"Shit!" Biff sneered. "I can never understand why you'd rather have that dog fuck you than to have me shove my big cock up your hot little pussy!"

"Oh, Biff, don't be mad," Gail cooed, eyeing her big brother's hard-on. "You know I love to fuck you, too."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Biff said impatiently. Even though he was jealous of the dog who was about to fuck the young teenaged girl, he had to admit to himself that it really turned him on to watch his sister making it with the furry beast.

Scotty moved his loins forward just a bit. Gail felt the dog's flared cocktip just beginning to poke between her juicy cuntlips.

"Ahhhhh, yessss!" she moaned. She tossed her head from side to side in lust. Her nipples were rock-hard. Her cunt was oozing out rivers of hot pussy cream which dribbled lewdly down her quivering thighs.

While Scotty got ready to fuck his mistress, Biff reached down again and squeezed Gail's tits. He pinched and kneaded the sensitive tit-flesh as hard as possible.

"Yieee!" Gail cried out in pain and pleasure.

She breathed raggedly and rotated her hips as her brother rolled and pinched her nipples over and over. Out of the corners of her eyes, Gail could see Biff stroking his hard prick with his free hand. The erotic sight aroused her still more.

Now, the boy lowered his head to the girl's bursting tits. She moaned and held his head between her hands, still feeling Scotty's dog-cock pressing against her cunt, as if teasing her on purpose.

Biff sucked on his little sister's tits, moving his mouth rapidly from one to the other. At the same time, Scotty rubbed her clit with his swollen cockhead, making her cry out with excitement. As the dog continued to press against her clit with his pricktip, Biff kept sucking her tits. He still stroked his prick up and down. He was no longer using his other hand to squeeze her tits. With that free hand, he cupped Gail's trembling ass. Then, he rammed his stiffened middle finger right up her asshole.

"Yeooowww! That hurts!" Gail cried, but then she laughed in delight, showing just how much she loved it.

Scotty whimpered excitedly, still playing his cockhead over her clit.

Biff fucked his finger in and out of his sister's asshole while continuing to lick and suck on her hard-nipped tits. Gail rotated her ass harder and faster against her brother's finger and her dog's cock, loving the idea that both of them were making love to her at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.