Sister Does Dogs - Cover

Sister Does Dogs

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story of a teen girl who likes to make it with her brother and her dog, seperately or both at the same time. She does prefer the dog though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oooooh, I'm so glad your cock is so hard! I can't wait to feel you fucking me in the ass!" Gail chirped, sitting up on the couch and stroking her dog's stiff prick.

Scotty whimpered as he felt his mistress' fingers sliding up and down his thick hard-on.

"Let's do it on the floor this time, Scotty. We'll have more room that way," Gail said as she slid down to the floor. She got up on all fours and wriggled her ass seductively. "Come on, boy! Hurry! Fuck me up my ass!"

The Irish terrier gave an excited yelp and bounded down from the couch, moving up quickly behind his mistress.

Gail reached around behind her and clutched her asscheeks. She pulled them back, revealing her tiny, dark asshole which was glistening with the pussy juice which had trickled into the crack of her ass.

"Don't make me wait for it, Scotty! Fuck my ass!" she shouted, wriggling her ass about obscenely in front of her furry lover.

Scotty yipped and leaped up onto his mistress' back, digging his claws into her shoulders for support.

"Yeowwww!" Gail cried. But she giggled, enjoying the slight pain which just seemed to add to her excitement.

Gail felt the dog's smooth, throbbing cock-head pressing against her puckered shit hole.

"Yeah, go for it, boy!" she cried insistently. "Do it! Fuck my ass for meeee! I need it sooo fuckin' bad, Scotty!"

Scotty barked and shoved his haunches forward.

Gail moaned with ecstasy as she felt the blunt head of the dog-cock pushing hard against her tight ass muscles. It filled her with a raw, hot pain-pleasure that thrilled the youngster beyond belief.

She knew from past experience that this ass-fuck would be every bit as exciting for her dog as it would be for her. No matter how many times Scotty fucked her in the ass with his cock, her young, strong ass muscles always returned to their original virgin-like tightness. She knew that there was nothing Scotty liked more than fucking his thick prick into a tight little hole.

The animal growled with excitement. He dug his claws deeper into the girl's naked shoulders and twisted his body from side to side as he tried to fuck his big cock into her asshole.

"Hurry, Scotty!" the teenager cried. She was beside herself with fuck-lust for her dog's big prick. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it good and hard, Scotty! Shove that whole big pecker of yours right up my shitter!"

Her tits bobbed back and forth as she wiggled her ass furiously. Her long, stiff nipples were blood-engorged and pulsating madly.

The lust he heard in his mistress' voice made the terrier whine with excitement. He fucked forward again, as hard as he possibly could this time. His red dog-cock fucked into Gail's ass with so much force that the young girl almost lost her balance and fell face-down to the floor. But she managed to keep her position, crouched like a dog on all fours.

As soon as Scotty's entire prick was embedded inside Gail's tight little shit hole, she clutched it with her ass muscles, tightening them as hard she could.

"Yeah, that's it, Scotty! I can feel your whole cock up my ass now! Now you can really get to work and fuck me!" Gail yelled, flushing with excitement and desire.

Scotty barked at the exquisite pleasure he felt from the tight clasp of the girl's ass muscles around his dog-prick. He pulled his cock out just a little when Gail loosened her muscles for him.

"Hurry, Scotty! Fuck it back in!" Gail yelled, wriggling her ass impatiently.

The animal fucked forward as hard as he could. He thrust his throbbing cock all the way up his mistress' tight, clenching asshole. Once more, the entire length of his prick was buried to the hilt inside her. The dog's large, furry balls slapped lewdly against her asscheeks.

"God, yeah, that's the greatest!" Gail cried, still wriggling her ass and trembling all over. "Keep fucking me hard just like that, Scotty!"

Scotty bared his fangs and growled fiercely. The dog was overcome by the powerful lust-filled sensations which swept through him. Before he and his mistress had become lovers, the animal had fucked every bitch dog in the neighborhood every chance he had. Within a half-mile radius of the Barkley house, there were more young dogs who resembled Scotty than anyone could count. But, since he and Gail had begun fucking, the Irish terrier came to her whenever he felt horny.

Now, the dog growled again. He pulled his cock out until only his cockhead was left inside Gail's aching asshole. Then, with a little yelp, he fucked his prick back into her as hard as he could.

Gail stroked her asscheeks a few times, still clutching them in both hands. Then, she let them snap closed around Scotty's cock, knowing that the stiff dog-prick would keep them open for his fucking movements.

"God, Scotty. It's soooo goood! Like always... sooooo good," the teenager groaned. A red-hot pain throbbed and burned deep inside her ass guts. But she welcomed the thrilling sensation.

The Irish terrier barked with pleasure as he felt his mistress' hot ass muscles squeezing his fat cock. Each time he fucked his horny prick into the girl's tight ass, Gail concentrated on squeezing and pinching it with her amazingly tight ass muscles.

Again and again, the girl and her dog repeated the same fuck- pattern, having established a smooth rhythm now. Scotty shoved his hard prick into her ass all the way up to his loaded balls. He then pulled his cock out of her as far as possible without dislodging it completely. And again he fucked into her.

"Ohhhh, Scotty, you're giving me the best ass-fucking yet," Gail sighed.

She milked her pet's prick with her strong ass muscles. She shoved her little lily-white ass back and forth in perfect timing with the animal's cock-thrusts. She ground her quivering ass- cheeks against his shuddering balls.

A hot sweat broke out all over Gail's naked body as her dog fucked her little ass harder and harder. The girl's young face was red from exertion and lust. She could hardly breathe. She flared her nostrils to suck in much-needed air as she and her dog fucked furiously.

"Yeah, yeah, Scotty, I love it! Fuck, my ass hard! Yeah, fuck it just like that! We'll come together again!" Gail screeched, pounding her balled-up fists against the carpeted floor.

As Scotty continued to fuck her ass, Gail raised one hand from the floor and squeezed her bursting tits. She felt the pointy nipples stiffen up even more against her caressing hand.

"Ohhh, yesss," she moaned over and over with exquisite erotic pleasure.

Savage tremors of pleasure burned deep inside Gail's asshole. They shot all the way up into the deepest reaches of her guts. Her entire body was pulsating with a hot, relentless lust and she knew that this torturous pleasure would only increase when she finally came.

Scotty barked repeatedly as he continued to fuck the length of his hard cock in and out of his mistress' asshole. He gently raked her shoulders with his sharp claws. His tongue hung out of his mouth, dribbling trails of dog-drool across the back of her neck. Gail felt the warm saliva on her naked flesh and she shivered.

Over and over, the teenager contracted and relaxed her ass muscles as her dog continued to fuck his rock-hard prick in and out of her raw asshole. Her tiny asshole was now slick with her juices and the animal's pre-cum.

Suddenly, Gail felt Scotty's furry body shudder and tense up against her. His cock bucked and lurched inside her ass. She knew that the dog was about to come. She gasped with excitement, longing to feel the spray of his hot cum deep inside her ass.

"Yessssss, Scotty," she hissed, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Shoot now, Scotty! Let me have your juice! I've never needed it like I need it now!"

The young teenager trembled, half out of her mind with lust as she waited to feel her pet's jizz burning a path up into her ass guts.

The Irish terrier panted harshly, his eyes unfocused and glazed as he started to shoot his cum-load.

He howled as several gushers of thick, hot dog-cum sprayed from the tip of his prick and splashed into his mistress' tight asshole.

"Yeah, come with me, Scotty... I'm coming toooooo... oh, yeah, I'll say... I'm commmiiinnnggg sooooo haaaard!"

Gail sobbed with ecstasy. Waves of animalistic pleasure vibrated through her body as she came hard with her dog. The thrilling feel of the dog's cum shooting into her asshole only intensified her pleasure and she continued to come with him.

As soon as she felt her orgasm beginning to subside, another one rose up to take its place. Gail trembled uncontrollably as she came again. She could feel Scotty's foamy jism filling up her little asshole to overflowing and dribbling on down her legs.

"God! God! God!" Gail groaned as yet another orgasm struck her, knocking the wind out of her.

Her cunt was churning with pussy juice. More and more of the sticky stuff ran into her asshole, mingling lewdly with Scotty's thick cum.

When their orgasms ended, Scotty rested for a minute or two with his prick inside his mistress' asshole. Then, he pulled out of her with a wet popping sound which made the youngster laugh.

A second later, Gail sighed sadly. She hated the idea that her fuck-session with her dog was over. She lay there on the floor, still trembling in the aftermath of her mighty orgasm. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure. Her tits were heaving slightly. Her thighs were spread lewdly in the wanton position of a well- fucked little girl. She could feel her pet's jism deep inside her ass, and she sighed again...

Suddenly, she was jolted out of her mindless daze by the feel of something hard nudging against her lips. She opened her eyes in surprise and gasped when she saw her brother kneeling over her, his hard cock pressing against her mouth.

"Looks like you and that dog have been busy while I was sleeping," Biff said with a laugh. "So it's my turn again. Open up, baby. I want you to suck my cock!"

"Oooh, Biff," the youngster cooed.

She stared at the youth's obscenely throbbing cock-shaft. She could not see the cockhead because it was pressed so tightly against her drooling lips. She groaned and her eyes moved to the side, following the sound of Scotty's excited panting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.