Sister Does Dogs - Cover

Sister Does Dogs

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story of a teen girl who likes to make it with her brother and her dog, seperately or both at the same time. She does prefer the dog though.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Exhibitionism   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Go for it, boy! Fuck Gail!" Biff yelled, reaching for his camera again.

The Irish terrier yipped with excitement. He rose up on his hindlegs, planting his forepaws on Gail's naked back.

"Hurry, Scotty, fuck meeee!" Gail wailed, feeling her pussy quivering and burning.

Scotty humped his hindquarters against his mistress' back and ass.

"Yesss, God, yesss!" Gail cried as she felt the head of her pet's prick sinking into her wet pussy.

Her eyes went wide and she pushed back against him as he lurched forward, balancing on his hindlegs. The thick dog-cock spread Gail's pussylips open. The dog lunged forward again.

"Yes! Fuck me, you gorgeous doggy, you!" Gail screeched as she felt her pet fucking his thick prick inside her, jamming it to the hilt.

She felt her pussy walls stretched painfully, deliciously. Her pussy juices had lubricated her innermost pussy flesh but, even greased as she was, the teenager's tight little pussy gave the dog's prick an excitingly tight fit.

Scotty yipped. Then, he pulled his prick out of his mistress' pussy until only his cockhead was buried inside her.

"No, don't take it out!" Gail yelled in frustration. It had felt so good to have her little cunt completely stuffed with hard dog-cock. She longed to feel that thrilling sensation again.

"You sexy little dog-slut," Biff said, laughing at his sister's horniness.

The boy knelt there on the table next to the rutting girl and dog. He held his camera in one hand while, with his free hand, he stroked his aching cock.

"Shove it back into me, Scotty! Fuck your hard cock back into my pussy!" Gail cried desperately.

Scotty yelped. He threw his hindquarters forward with a brutal shove, burying his dog-prick to the balls inside his mistress' wet pussy.

"Yessss, that's it!" Gail groaned, relieved and delighted to once again feel her pussy so totally full of hard dog-cock.

"Damn! Gotta take some pictures of this," Biff muttered as he reluctantly released his cock and jumped down from the table.

He held his camera with both hands, aiming it carefully as he began to circle the table where the dog and girl were fucking each other eagerly.

As Gail and her dog fucked each other, Biff ran through a roll of film, and reloaded the camera with a fresh roll.

"Jeeesus, this is sooo good," Gail groaned. She loved the feel of her dog's throbbing cock fucking her so deeply. And she loved knowing that her brother was recording the lewd bestial fucking on film.

Scotty barked loudly as he continued to fuck his mistress from behind. He jabbed her several times in rapid-fire succession, his hindlegs quivering under the strain of his fast- paced fucking. Then, he would pause for a second or two and pull his cock almost all the way out of her cunt.

"Noooo!" Gail wailed each time.

Biff would rush around to get a picture of the dog's cock as it paused outside Gail's cunt.

Scotty would look toward the camera, his fangs bared. Then, with a high-pitched howl, he would fuck the full length of his prick back into Gail's pussy.

"Yessss!" Gail cried, clutching at the dog-cock with her tight pussy walls.

"Damn! What a great shot!" Biff cried, feeling his own balls filling up with more cum.

When Scotty had penetrated the girl's cunt to the very core, he paused again, enjoying the sensation of Gail's pussy walls squeezing his prick.

He rocked his furry haunches slightly from side to side, making his dog-cock stir inside her.

"God, Scotty, you're fucking me soooo damn good! Keep it up, Scotty! Keep fucking me real hard like that until we both come!"

Biff paused in his picture-taking for a few minutes. He gazed down at his sister's sexy ass jutting out invitingly. He felt his cock harden more at the sight of the dog's prick fucking in and out of the girl's wet pussy. He could smell Gail's cunt juices and he breathed hard and fast, hardly able to restrain his desires.

Scotty gave a yelp and withdrew his dog-cock until only its flared tip remained inside the young teenager's cunt.

Biff aimed his camera once more, wanting to get yet another picture of the deep pussy penetration he was sure was about to happen.

"Nooo!" Gail wailed, shaking her ass feverishly. "I can't stand it when you take your cock out of me, Scotty! Shove it back in! For God's sake, ram your cock back inside my little pussy!"

Scotty paused, as if waiting for his own desires to subside a bit before continuing his hard-driving thrusts into his mistress' gaping pussy hole.

The huge knob of his dog-prick was positioned against Gail's throbbing cuntlips.

"Hurry, Scotty, fuck meee!" Gail cried, beginning to sob with unrelieved sexual desire.

"You heard her, boy! Fuck that bitch! Fuck her good and hard!" Biff yelled, reaching out with one hand to slap the animal on his furry ass.

Suddenly, Scotty gave a loud bark and lunged forward, fucking his entire prick far inside the teenager's greedy little pussy.

"Ohhh, yesss, that's it, Scotty! You're all the way inside me now! I can feel you! God, that feels good!"

Gail could hear the clicks of the camera shutter as her brother continued to record on film the depraved act which she was fully enjoying with her dog. She loved the idea that she was a star in what had to be one of the raunchiest series of pictures ever taken.

"Good!" Biff enthused, moving around the table once more to catch every possible exciting angle of the dog-fucking taking place right before his very own eyes.

Gail knew without a doubt that she loved dog-fucking more than any other kind of fucking in the world. And she especially loved dog-fucking when it was an actual dog doing the fucking. The feel of a hard cock, any cock, deep inside her pussy was always a thrill for the young girl. But when it was a dog-cock fucking in and out of her, the thrill took on an even greater intensity.

Each time Scotty withdrew his cock from the slick clutches of his mistress' pussy, he paused slightly. When he threw his furry haunches forward, he seemed to penetrate Gail more deeply than the previous time. Gail shook and moaned, surprised by how deeply her pet was able to fuck her. Even though he had fucked her many times before, she didn't think he had ever managed to sink his prick so deeply into her.

The animal's huge cock bruised Gail's cunt walls as it fucked into her, and she groaned with a mingled sensation of pain and pleasure.

Scotty dug his sharp claws into his mistress' back and worked his prick into her more slowly this time. He fucked into the girl inch by delicious inch, whimpering with lust all the while.

"Wow, baby!" Biff moaned, trying to ignore the insistent throbbing of his own hard cock. "Your tight little cunt is really giving this dog a great fuck!"

"And his hard cock is really giving me a great fuck!" Gail cried.

Her entire body was trembling, especially her ass, and it was all her pet could do to press his furry underside hard enough against her to hold her still enough to stay inside her. But he managed. Those movements of her body which he could not control carried his own body along with them. This turned the dog on even more, and he let out a series of low growls which let Gail know just how much he was enjoying fucking her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.