Kristina's Dilemma - Cover

Kristina's Dilemma

Copyright© 2002 by sourdough

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How does a pretty teenager protect her little sister from a fate worse than death? She takes her place, of course.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Kristina Bailey sat on the picnic blanket and surveyed the scene in the park. It was perfect weather for a day at the park. Even from her secluded position she could see most of what was going on. On the other hand people could walk within a few feet of Kristina and not realize she was there. That suited Kristina just fine. She liked being alone. Well, she wasn't really alone. Kristina was with her sister, Becky. Becky was walking out by the park's small lake.

Kristina was 17 years old and Becky was twelve. They hadn't lived in this town for very long. Their parents had been killed in an auto accident in Los Angeles and they'd moved in with an aunt and two cousins hundreds of miles to the north in California's gold country. Kristina's thoughts returned from the past. She looked up and saw Becky talking with a man. Becky knew better than to talk to strangers, thought Kristina. I'll have to talk to her about that. Kristina braced herself to race to Becky's rescue if the stranger tried to grab her.

Kristina saw Becky point in her direction. The man looked and waved. Kristina automatically waved back even though she didn't know who she was waving to and he couldn't see her waving anyway. She wished she'd brought her glasses.

Well, perhaps he was someone they knew. Kristina's anxiety level went down a bit when Becky turned and walked away from the stranger. The unknown man, however, started walking toward Kristina. Well, I'll soon find out who he is, thought Kristina.

Kristina's anxiety turned to mild annoyance when she saw who it was. The man or boy rather, was Rick Peters. He was a fellow student at the high school Kristina attended. He was one of the boys who tried to hit on her but she wasn't interested. Rick was the most persistent of them all and so Kristina had a particular dislike for him.

"Hi, Kristina. Fancy meeting you here."

"Hello, Rick." Maybe if I just ignore him, thought Kristina.

"Would you like to get together tonight? There's a dance at school."

"No thanks, Rick. I'm busy."

"No, you're not. Your sister told me."

"Look, Rick. I'm just not interested in going out with you. Now I'd like to be left alone if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. May I at least show you something?"

"What's that?"

Rick fell to his knees beside Kristina. In a flash, he was displaying his erect prick just inches from her. She was so shocked that Kristina didn't realize that Rick had grabbed her wrist. Kristina didn't react until she felt the warm smooth head of his prick. She tried to yank her hand away but he was too strong.

"Let go of me this instant!" she demanded.

"Whoa! No way! If I let go, you'll let go. I'm having too much fun"

"Have fun with this." Kristina swung on him with her free hand but Rick blocked it easily.

"I can play rough, too." He slapped Kristina in the face. It wasn't a hard slap but it was enough to cow the young teenager.

"I'll scream if you don't let go of me," Kristina whimpered.

"You know, I believe you." He let go suddenly. Kristina was surprised at being released so quickly. She was also relieved that she didn't have to fight and threaten so hard. Her fear quickly turned to anger.

"If you ever touch me again I'll call the police and have you thrown into jail."

"Fine, I'll get someone else to do it. I bet your sister will cooperate."

"What?"

"I said I bet-"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Sure I'd dare. It'd be easy. She sure is a lot friendlier than you."

"I won't let you!"

"Try and stop me, Kristina. You can't keep a watch on her all the time."

"Don't you have any decency?"

Rick appeared to think about it. "No. No, I guess not. See you around"

Kristina felt desperate. She had to protect Becky at all costs.

"Wait!" she shouted, grabbing his sleeve. "What do I have to do-for you to leave Becky alone, I mean."

"You can be my girl."

"Your girl?"

"Yeah. Haven't you been anyone's girl before?"

"N-no." The closest Kristina had come to being anyone's girl was time she received a chaste kiss from a boy in the sixth grade.

"Well, shall I teach you or shall I teach Becky?"

"Teach me, darn you!"

"Hey! No need to get nasty. Well, first we can finish what we started."

Kristina looked at Rick's crotch. His prick was still sticking out stiff and proud. There would be no pleading or trying to reason with Rick. Kristina reached out and touched the head of his prick. She hesitated a bit and then gripped its shaft and began a slow back and forth motion.

"Now you have the idea," said Rick. "Good girl."

Kristina blushed in humiliation. She told herself she was doing this to protect Becky but Kristina also realized she was curious about the male sex and she was now satisfying that curiosity. She felt very vulnerable and very feminine. Governments could enact all the laws they wanted regarding equality of the sexes. In the real world natural law took precedence. It demanded that the male should dominate the female and force her to submit.

Rick was enjoying himself and now he wanted more. He pulled Kristina to her knees and gave her a deep kiss. She released Rick's prick and hugged him to her. The worst is over, thought Kristina. Too late, Kristina realized she was being maneuvered onto her back. Before she could think to struggle, Kristina was flat on the ground. Rick had wedged himself between her legs and the hem of her dress was up to her waist, exposing her panties.

"No! I'm a virgin!" Kristina struggled to keep her panties on while Rick was yanking them down.

"Great! I love poppin' cherries."

The short struggle tired Kristina out. Rick had her panties off. He pushed her shapely legs back so that her knees touched her tits. Rick didn't waste any time. He brought his prick up to Kristina's cunt. She could feel his prick nudging at her vulva, seeking entrance into her vagina. Kristina could feel herself getting wet for him. God! She was actually making it easier for this beast to rape her. The pretty teenager thought about screaming but the risk of humiliation from being found like this forced her into silence.

She felt Rick's erection work his prick inside her until it rested against her hymen. Rick gathered strength and then thrust his prick the rest of the way in. Kristina thought she would die of pain and humiliation when her hymen tore. But the pain was fleeting and the humiliation was invariably non-lethal despite the cliché. Tears started from Kristina's eyes. Rick looked down at Kristina and moved to kiss her. When Kristina saw what Rick intended she moved her head in an attempt to avoid his lips. Rick smiled.

"We've got to speed it up. Your sister might be back any time." He casually checked his watch.

"Finish it then!" Kristina was angry but a new wave of fear rolled over her. It wouldn't do to be seen like this by her sister.

"Oh, I can't do that. There are certain rituals to observe. You have to wrap your arms and legs around me, kiss me passionately, tell me that you love me and then you have to say, 'Fuck me, Rick. Please, fuck me.' And it all has to sound like you mean it. If not, we have start over again and keep doing it until you get it right."

Kristina couldn't believe her ears. Not only did Rick want to rape her but he also wanted Kristina to degrade herself in the process.

"Please don't make me do that, I beg you. I'm sorry if I upset you. If you stop now and leave me alone I promise not to say anything about this to anyone." The pretty teenager could not understand what she'd done to deserve this treatment.

"We're wasting time," Rick said. He scanned the horizon. "In fact, I think I see your sister heading back this way now."

Kristina dreaded what she was being forced to do. It felt worse than the actual rape. A huge lump formed in her throat as if to prevent her from saying what she had to say. Kristina carefully hooked her arms and legs around Rick's body then presented her lips to his own. Rick wouldn't make it easy for Kristina and she had to coax his mouth open with her tongue.

"I-I love you, Rick," Kristina finally stammered. "Please, uh... Please f-fuck me." The young teenager felt soiled just saying the word. She'd seldom thought the word and never spoken the word in her life. Kristina's degradation was complete. The words, the obscene position she was forced to adopt and the boy's penis buried deep in her vagina had shattered her pride. The actual fucking would now be just a detail.

Rick smiled down at Kristina. "Not perfect but we can work on it later." He began thrusting his prick into the poor girl pinned underneath him. Rick was glad Kristina was being such an easy lay. He couldn't have lasted much longer. The girl was so tight!

Kristina sensed that Rick was about to come. It was only then that she realized the one thing she'd forgotten.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.