Beach House - Cover

Beach House

by The Cheshire Kat

Copyright© 2002 by The Cheshire Kat

Erotica Sex Story: Our now known friends Mike and Megan take a trip. Great romantic fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

She awoke to the gentle sound of the waves crashing against the shore. Sitting up in bed she stretched her arms up above her head and yawned, getting up and walking to the other side of the room, careful not the wake the gorgeous being in bed next to her. She pulled the toiletries from their suitcases, headed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then slipped up to the front of the beach house. Looking out of the Grand window onto the beach she watched the waves and all the gorgeous colors streaked through the sky. "Geez i barely even remember getting here last night, the whole day of travel, i guess we just stumbled out of the cab and inside. it was pretty dark... still i don't know how i could have missed this" she stared out the window, smiling at the gorgeous view, until she felt two arms wrap them selves around her waist, and a pair of lips lightly kissing her shoulder, making their way around the thin straps of her tank top. As the arms tighten around her waist, pulling her tightly back against him. "Mmmmmh Goodmorning sunshine" he whispered into her ear. "mmm Goodmorning Sweetheart" she laid her arms over his and continued staring out the window "gorgeous view isn't it?". "why yes, it certainly is" he said, looking down the front of her top and into her cleavage. She smiles and laughs lightly, reaching up and lifting his chin, directing his view out the window. "That view you silly man you"

They stood there and watched the waves for a while, then wandered off to the kitchen. there was a cooler laying just inside the door. "Ah, here we go we must have dragged this in when we got here last night." Megan said, pulling it over to the refrigerator. "what is it?" he asked. "It's the groceries I ordered, I told them to deliver them and leave them on the porch, thank God for the Internet, heh" she unloaded the groceries and grabbed the orange juice, pouring each of them a glass and sitting down at the breakfast bar, slowly sipping her juice. "Want some toast?" she said with a smile, looking over at Mike as she lifted her glass to her lips again. "Hmmmmm tempting, maybe later, i think I'm gonna go hop in the shower maybe shave, this 5 o'clock shadow's hit about midnight, heh" he said, rubbing his chin. "all right babe, i think I'm gonna go lay out on the sand, i still can't got over the view. I'm so glad we decided to take this trip" they smiled at each other and finished their juice, then Mike went off to shower.

Megan flipped through one of the suitcases, then finally found it, her new Bikini, she'd picked it up just before they left, and Mike had no idea. She smiled as she slipped out of her tank top and thin cotton pajama pants, taking a moment to look herself over in the full length mirror before slipping on the tiny black high cut bottoms, and then the matching black halter top. she grabbed her towel, slid on her cool black shades and walked out the door. she walked down the few front steps, and then right onto the sand, stopping to enjoy the feel of the sand between her toes. "well, the commute isn't bad at all" she said with a smile, walking a little closer to the water and laying out the towel. Lying back she closed her eyes and just felt the warm sun on her body.

He was soaping up in the shower, having found the bag with all the bathroom necessities already in there he rinsed out his hair, then rinsed off his body, being very quick about the shower, just dying to get outside and see Megan in her swimsuit. He made sure he'd rinsed all the soap off, then stepped out of the shower, turning it off and then grabbing a towel, drying himself and wrapping it around his waist. He walked up to the mirror above the sink and grabbed his shaving cream, lathering it all up and rubbing it all over his chin and jaw line. Then he grabbed his razor, and with a few quick swipes his face was smooth as a babies bottom. he rinsed off the left over bits of the shaving foam and walked into the bedroom, seeing his towel and trunks already set on the bed for him. "Aww, she takes such good care of me, heheh" he tossed the towel from his shower aside, slipped on his trunks and grabbed his beach towel, quickly heading for the door, but stopping in his tracks when he reached the front window. Looking out to see Megan all stretched out in the bikini, on her soft red towel. "Well Hot Damn!"

She heard the screen door squeak, just a tad, letting her know he was on his way out. She decided to play it cool and continue laying there. "Well, hello baby doll, that's one hell of a suit you've got there, when did you get that?" she leaned up on her elbows and looked over her sunglasses, smiling up at him. "Right before we left, you like it?". "You know I like anything on you babe" he said with a wink as he laid his towel out next to hers, climbing down and looking her over. She'd laid back down by now, her smile widening when she felt his soft finger tips running over her stomach, then her thighs. "Ya know, it is about time I rolled over, time to catch some rays on my back" she said with a devious smile, quickly rolling and pinning him down on his towel, looking down at him with a big smile on her face. "Well... if you must you must" he said, smiling back up at her. She leaned down and kissed him softly, then slipped her shades off and just stared into his eyes a moment. "all this sun, I'm feeling awful warm... i think I'll take a swim... Betcha can't catch me!" She said with a giggle, running off into the waves, Mike not far behind her.

"Ah HA! Gotcha!" he said as he grabbed her and spun her around to face him, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her passionatly. "mmmhh well then, you've gotten too good at this game, not that I'm complaining" she smiled and kissed him again. wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, kissing him long and deep as his hands trailed over her back. she moaned softly into his mouth then pulled her lips from his and gasped when she felt the back of her top unhook "oops! I'll fix that" just as she reached back to clasp it back together, she felt the neck untie and her top pulled free. "Hey! what do you think you're doing mister?" she said, faking madness. "I really like this new suit of yours, I wouldn't want it to get messed up from being in the salty water too long" he said, a smile and a wink later both her top and bottom had been tossed up onto the shore. "Ya know... i really like your trunks too, maybe..." he cut her off mid-sentence "way ahead of you babe" he tossed his shorts up onto the shore too and wrapped his arms back around her, pressing his lips to hers and returning to the kiss, picking up right where they left off.

"Mmmmmhhh honey" she moaned softly, feeling his hands sliding up and down her waist. He turned and leaned her back on the sand, the waves sliding up and over them, half in the water, half out. He kept running his hands over her body, as she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, grinding up at him. "Make love to me Mike, mmhhh please sweetheart, right here on the warm sand" she whispered softly into his ear, feeling his cock pressed against her smooth pussy lips. He leaned down, kissing her neck, nipping at it softly. "Mmhhh honey please... make love to me nowwwwwww" she moaned out from under him, squirming. "Well then... since you asked so nicely" he whispered, running his tongue over her ear and moaning softly as he slid into her. "Ohhhhh oh Mike, Mikey, ooohhh yesss" she moaned, rocking her hips up at him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.