Maki - Cover

Preview

Maki

by Ray1031

Copyright© 2002 by Ray1031

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Humor, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: A young 16 yr old girl (orphaned and on her own since 13) has a fire in her apartment and other problems. A 22 yr old neighbor helps her out, providing her a place to stay 'til her apartment is livable again. Virgin, inexperienced, she asks for help in other areas as well.

© 2001 - 2003

Story Notes: This little story is from 'way back' (I borrowed Mr. Peabody's Machine) I was 22, Military (Air Force) and had been for five years (second hitch). I had just returned to the States after almost 4 years in the Pacific Theater. I was assigned to a station outside Sacramento. Due to my rank and a bed shortage I found myself on Quarters and Rations. I ended up in a Studio Apartment on the east side of the city.

This story picks up two months after I moved in: Late January 1976 (Pre-AIDS, the only real worries for a young, single, horny GI were Gonorrhea, Syphilis, an early herpes simplex, and blue balls)... (The first three weren't that prevalent.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.