Mother With the Hots - Cover

Mother With the Hots

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mother and son have a wild time together before they move on to her son's girlfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was late when Marilyn awoke.

She had been sleeping deeply and for a moment failed to understand what woke her up. Then she felt it again and smiled.

She was sprawled across the bed, uncovered. Donny was down between her spread thighs, licking and kissing her smooth ass, caressing it tenderly.

Marilyn wiggled her ass against his lips and tongue. "Mmmm, what a nice way to wake up." she murmured.

"I thought you were still asleep, Mom." he said, then playfully goosed her in the ass with his tongue.

"Hey, you little mother-fucker!" she squealed and rolled onto her back. She grabbed for him but he jumped from the bed quickly, shaking his cock at her.

"Want some, Mom?"

"I want some of your teasing ass, that's for sure." she laughed, scooting from the bed and chasing him as he ran into the bathroom.

She stood behind her son as he leaned over to adjust the shower, feeling his ass. "You're a teasing little mother-fucker, you know that, darling?"

"Yeah," he grinned at her. "I guess I am a mother-fucker, not to mention a Sally-fucker and an asshole-fucker."

"And a cunt-licker, don't forget." she played with him. "For God's sake, don't forget that!"

"Who could?" he laughed as he stepped into the shower. "Pussy tastes good, I'd never forget that."

They soaped each other and played like two innocent children under the shower. They spent most of their time however, washing his cock and balls, then her cunt and tits. When they finished, they dried each other off with fluffy towels, still playing about. Donny poked his mother's cunt, then shoved his face between her thighs to dart his tongue into her pussy. Marilyn spread her legs and leaned against the wall, gently pumping her hips back and forth as he licked her pussy. His tongue brought her to some delicious orgasms, but by then his cock was straining very hard.

As he lifted up, Marilyn placed him on the toilet seat, then straddled him, her legs on each side of his legs. "Put that cock in me before that hard-on goes away!" she urged.

While her son held the base of his cock, Marilyn plunged her cunt down onto it, then she sat there, rocking back and forth, her hands on his shoulders. They kissed a great deal as she lifted and lowered her naked ass. She sucked her son's tongue into her mouth as he fondled her shapely tits. She bounced her crotch up and down on his cock in a slow motion, both of them savoring the early morning fucking.

Most of the all-consuming initial excitement of fucking each other was done by this time. Now they could settle down to taking their time. Marilyn fucked her son without the earlier frantic motions of her ass, sighing with pleasure as she rode up and down his prick. They gazed into each other's eyes like longtime lovers. Donny caressed his mother's tits and fondled her thighs, squeezing the cheeks of her ass while she moved up and down, her cunt sliding easily on his stiff cock.

When she came, she leaned against him and mewled in a soft voice. The sucking of her cunt made his come juice come bubbling forth, filling her pussy with its precious sweetness. They sat this way for a while, then she withdrew and stood up.

"I've got to shower again." she said.

After her second shower, she wrapped a big towel around her then went downstairs where her son waited. He sat at the small table in the kitchen, waiting for his breakfast.

The towel tucked securely over her tits, she prepared waffles and sausage for them. Even after these past few days, Donny still had not really become accustomed to seeing his tall, beautiful mother undressed. He sat quietly, gazing at her long, slender thighs and the barely visible cheeks of her ass.

Perhaps he was not accustomed to it yet, but he most certainly enjoyed it. The fires of intense, erotic desire burned extremely hot not only in him, but in Marilyn too.

Watching her son eat, Marilyn wondered when the consuming flames would become mellow. She knew they would, eventually. And she dreaded when it would happen but knowing enough of human nature, she realized it was inevitable. They would never stop fucking, she knew, never. But it would become less intense, less violent perhaps, and she decided that would probably be a good thing. They had been careless in their desire for each other, she knew. And that wasn't good at all. Yet on the other hand, if they had not been careless it was possible Sally would not have joined them the day before.

Looking at it that way, Marilyn realized their carelessness had told her two things: she found she enjoyed licking cunt. That is, she enjoyed licking Sally's cunt. Perhaps she would not like putting her mouth on another pussy. She didn't know about that. Sally was cute, sweet, and so erotically innocent, if such a combination was possible. Maybe it was her pale blonde cunt that was so appealing. Marilyn didn't think she would care to run her tongue about the wet lips of some pussy that was as hairy as her own.

The other thing she had discovered about herself was how thrilling it was to watch her son fucking Sally. Seeing his cock penetrating that tight, sculptured cunt was intensely exciting to her and it was possible for her to come as she watched, mildly but come just the same. The same question applied here too, she thought. Would it be as exciting to see her son fuck someone besides little Sally?

The questions were too much for her and Marilyn shoved them aside. She smiled at her son as she sipped her coffee, the towel slipping a bit. With a lewd wink at Donny she pulled it back up and tightened it.

She cleaned up the kitchen when her son finished eating. She felt a sense of loneliness in the kitchen. Donny had taken off after pulling his shorts on, riding his bike down the narrow road toward Sally's house.

After she had dressed in a becoming housedress for the day, she wandered around the house, going outside, upstairs, downstairs, her mind filled with indecision. She sat on the patio, another cup of coffee with her. The hot tub did not invite her this morning. She leaned back in the lounge, drawing one knee up and sighed. She loved living in this semi-isolation, the house, the trees. It was the perfect place for this new relationship with her son... and Sally.

She felt no jealousy because her son had ridden off to see Sally. Nor was she jealous to think that they might enter the forest and fuck on the soft grass with the birds singing and the warm sun on their naked bodies. Donny, she was well aware of, was at the age where he wanted to stick his cock into any cunt he could get his hands on. That, to her way of thinking, was the normal process of growing.

Leaning back, her face to the sun, she imagined Donny and Sally somewhere in the woods, their amazing young bodies undressed, touching and playing with each other, his cock sliding into Sally's unbelievably tight, hot cunt. The image she drew in her mind was pleasant and her cunt began to pulsate, her clitoris swelling. She swung her uplifted knee to and fro as she idly fantasized about her son and Sally.

This morning's fucking with Donny had been very good, almost something special since it had been done with less frenzy. Her cunt tingled with a growing heat as she allowed her imagination free rein. She began to cup and squeeze one of her protruding tits, circling her sensitive nipples with the tip of her finger, feeling it grow taut against her dress.

In he mind she saw her son's tight ass writhing and bouncing between the slim thighs of Sally, his cock thrusting into that clinging, young pussy. She saw his balls swinging, remembering how she had licked and sucked them as he fucked the eager little girl only the day before.

Marilyn licked at her lips, her eyes closed. Her imagination was so vivid she could almost feel her son's balls between her lips as his cock moved in and out of Sally's pussy. The scene in her mind was so strong she thought she could hear his cock sliding into that sucking wetness.

Her cunt was going into a slow burn. She shoved her upraised knee aside. She had put her panties on this morning and they were tight in her crotch. Her housedress was almost at her hips, and she left her tit and began to slowly move her palm up and down the inner surface of her thigh, teasing herself deliciously. A soft moan bubbled from her lips as she circled the tightness of her panties, then drew her fingertip lightly up and down the puffy lips of her concealed cunt. The crotch of her panties was wet and that made it more enjoyable for her.

Marilyn's hips began to move, writhing against the cushion of the redwood lounge chair. The sun on her body--and especially on her exposed thighs and crotch of her panties--increased the exciting heat of her cunt. She moved her finger slowly up and down her pussy, tracing the outline of the hairy lips and applying a very light pressure to her swollen clitoris. Her other hand opened the top of her housedress, pulling it from her shoulders, revealing her tits to the heat of the sun. Her nipples were rigid and tingling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.