Mother With the Hots - Cover

Mother With the Hots

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother and son have a wild time together before they move on to her son's girlfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Sally returned, both Marilyn and Donny were dressed.

As had been his habit during the hotter days, Donny wore his shorts. Marilyn liked that, because there was always the possibility the head of his cock would sneak into view. She had selected a wrap-around skirt and cotton blouse. She felt deliciously naked under it, having deliberately left her panties and bra off. The flap of her skirt opened as she walked, revealing her smooth, long thighs.

Sally had not changed from her skin-tight swimsuit, and it seemed to always be pulled into the crack of her sweet-looking ass.

Donny's eyes were hot as he looked at the lovely little blonde, and Marilyn knew how much he wanted to fuck the girl. She felt his desire because she too was drawn toward the succulent sweetness. She felt no jealousy because Donny stared almost embarrassingly at Sally, in fact she was amused by his infatuation. Being somewhat wiser than her son, she knew that since Sally had shown her body to him it only required a bit more time before Sally would be fucking her son and quite wildly.

Despite her fresh, beautiful, innocent looks, Sally had eyes that smoldered with eager readiness to fuck. Her eyes flirted not only with Donny, but with Marilyn too. But that came as no surprise to Marilyn, not from what she had heard about Sally and Donny. A girl that age, with her juices boiling, was ready to enjoy either boy or girl.

"Why don't you come with us, Marilyn?" Sally said.

The use of her first name did not bother Marilyn. She did not look upon their age difference in that way. The girl was simply a very friendly person and, as Marilyn was discovering, bold as hell. Sally's obvious sexuality seemed to glow about her like a heat wave. She could act in no other way.

"If you don't mind an old woman like me, I'd be happy to go, Sally." Marilyn replied.

"I don't think you're old." Sally murmured, her hot blue eyes moving over Marilyn's swelling tits. "You're younger than my mother, and you're so much more beautiful!"

"Why, thank you, darling." Marilyn was pleased with the compliment. "You're very beautiful yourself."

"I know." Sally sighed, not at all concerned. "Everyone tells me that. Sometimes I get so mad I could spit!"

"But you should be proud, Sally." Marilyn said.

"Oh, I guess I am proud of my looks, but it sure can cause problems at times."

"Oh? What kind of problems?" Marilyn wanted to know.

"Boys." Sally said simply.

"How are they a problem?"

"They think I'm fragile." Sally replied. "I heard one tell another boy that I was too pretty to touch."

"Oh, I see." Marilyn murmured.

Boys and some men are absolute idiots, Marilyn knew. They thought because a girl or woman was unusually lovely, they were untouchable, when in reality they were quite eager to be approached. They placed the utmost virtue upon a beautiful girl and set them on a pedestal--to look at and yearn for, yet afraid the girl would shatter if touched. They felt if a girl of such stunning beauty were ever penetrated by a hard cock it would soil her forever.

"But Donny isn't one of those boys, is he?" Marilyn asked.

"Gosh, no!" Sally giggled. "Donny is different. He knows me."

"He does, does he?" Marilyn smiled, amused.

With clear eyes, Sally gazed at Marilyn.

"Yes." she said in a simple sound.

"Hmmm." Marilyn murmured. "Well, if we're going riding, let's go."

As they rode slowly about the trails in the pines, Marilyn watched that small ass move on the seat just ahead of her. The long, golden hair flowed about Sally's pretty face. The suit was working deeper into the crack of Sally's succulent ass cheeks, showing more and more white ass flesh. Donny too, was watching this as he rode slightly behind Sally. Marilyn's wrap-around skirt parted as she pedaled, showing her long thighs to her hip. Her tits jiggled in a tight way, her nipples protruding against the thin cotton blouse.

Half an hour later, they paused to take in the scenery. Leaning the bikes against a tree, Marilyn watched Sally boldly take Donny's hand and stand close as they looked out over a small valley. The cheeks of Sally's ass were fully exposed now, the flesh teasingly white against the tan of her long legs. Marilyn licked her lips as she stared hotly at Sally's small, sweetly revealed ass.

She moved behind the young couple and shoved a finger under the girl's swimsuit, pulling it from the crack of Sally's ass. The contact of her finger upon that sugary flesh sent a rippling heat through her. She did the same to the other side of Sally's swimsuit, and Sally turned her head over her shoulder and smiled up at Marilyn.

"Thank you." she said, her young voice so low Marilyn almost didn't hear her.

But what she did hear was a small mewl from Sally, and the girl subtly wiggled her ass before Marilyn withdrew her hand. Marilyn knew the movement had been deliberate, and she smiled as she stood behind her son and this unusual girl.

She saw they were holding hands tightly, but Sally was pressing the back of Donny's hand against her bare hip. After a few moments, they turned, faced each other and sat on the soft, green grass. Sally spread her legs out wide and leaned back on her hands, while Marilyn and Donny crossed their legs before them. Marilyn glanced between Sally's thighs and saw the slight bulge of her cunt. Donny peeked too.

Marilyn turned her eyes to her son's crotch and saw he was getting a hard-on. For a moment, she debated whether or not she should simply reach out and stroke his cock and let Sally see what was between them. But she changed her mind. She had to be absolutely certain of Sally first. The impression she had of Sally was very strong, but she had to be sure.

Sally sprawled onto her back, her legs still spread wide. She crossed her hands over her small stomach, gazing into the sky. The small tits seemed to protrude deliciously against the tightness of her swimsuit. Both Marilyn and her son could see Sally's crotch now. The swimsuit molded and outlined the slightly puffy cunt, the lips clear. Glancing at her son, Marilyn saw his cock was straining hard inside his shorts.

With a sigh, Sally sat up again. Marilyn saw those blue eyes move to Donny's crotch and a tiny smile came over the girl's lips. She had seen the bulging of Donny's prick, and Marilyn was amused at the little girl. She was teasing deliberately, without shame or guilt, not seeming to care that Marilyn knew it.

"Well, we better start back." Marilyn said, getting to her feet. She brushed at the back of her wrap-around skirt. The flap parted and a long thigh was exposed. She saw Sally looking at it, and she brushed a bit harder. Dark cunt hair was briefly exposed and Marilyn saw the hot glint in Sally's eyes.

Marilyn walked to her bicycle, then glanced over her shoulder. Sally was quickly kissing Donny, and Marilyn noticed a small, eager hand brush over the hardness of his shorts. With a giggle, Sally retrieved her bicycle and climbed on.

When they arrived at the house, Sally waved good bye and, her cute ass in motion, rode off.

"Well, she's really something, isn't she, Donny?"

"I wanna fuck her, Mom." he said, his cock still hard in his shorts. "I gotta fuck her! She's gonna make me come in my fucking pants one of these days!"

"Oh, she'll fuck, honey." Marilyn said. "She most definitely will fuck."

"How do you know?"

"I know girls." Marilyn said. "And I think I know Sally better than others. Don't worry Donny... you'll have your hard cock up her tight, little cunt. And son, I think." She pulled the flat of the wrap-around skirt aside, showing her son her cunt. "In the meantime... "

Donny shoved his cock from the leg of his shorts, the head quite swollen, dripping from his piss hole. Marilyn took her son's cock in her fist and began to pump it. Donny moved a hand between his mother's thighs, feeling her hairy cunt, finding it very wet. Marilyn pulled at her blouse, not caring that buttons pulled off. Her tits, swelling out with hard nipples, were quickly grasped by her son's free hand and sucking mouth. His cock throbbed in her fist as she stroked it and Marilyn shoved her cunt forward, rubbing the dripping head into her soft, thick, pussy curls.

"Mmmm, you're so hard, Donny!" Marilyn murmured thickly. "Sally shouldn't tease you so much... not unless she's going to do something about it."

She pulled her son's cock between her hot thighs, pressing it against the twitching lips of her pussy. She pumped her hips back and forth, fucking with her thighs as he sucked hungrily on her tits, going from one nipple to the other.

"And she's going to do something about it soon, darling. Trust mother, I know."

They were in the living room, the sliding glass doors open. The sun, high over head, streamed into the room. Marilyn moved her skirt wide and sat on the heavy coffee table, spreading her legs, inching her cunt to the edge.

"What you see is what you get, darling." she whispered throatily. "Come here and fuck mother. We've got to take care of that lovely hard-on, don't we?"

Eagerly, Donny shoved his shorts down to his knees, then he was on them between his mother's thighs. She sighed as the round head of her son's cock parted her sensitive, glistening cunt lips. She closed her hot thighs against him as he moved his cock deeper, going slow and holding his breath, his gaze down between their bodies. The thick curls of his mother's cunt almost surrounded his cock, but he could see the pink lips clasping his prick. Holding his mother's thighs, he held his prick deep inside the wet heat of her pussy, his cock throbbing with pleasure.

"Oooo, if feels so good, Donny." she bubbled hotly, scissoring her thighs about his hips. "I can feel your balls against my ass... feel your cock throbbing against my cunt lips. But don't hold still, baby. Fuck me!"

Breathing heavily, Donny started thrusting his cock back and forth. Marilyn threw her head back, eyes closed, her lips parted. She was smiling with ecstasy as Donny plunged his cock in and out. Her cunt was gripping his prick with flexing tightness, sucking on it as he fucked her.

With hot, almost glazed eyes, Donny watched his cock penetrating his mother's fantastically hot, wet cunt. He was forever amazed by the feeling. His mother's cunt had to be the tightest, the hottest, the wettest, the hairiest pussy in the whole world!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.