Mother With the Hots - Cover

Mother With the Hots

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother and son have a wild time together before they move on to her son's girlfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

She was standing behind the wet bar when Donny came in.

He was still wet, dripping water on the carpet. Usually she would have said something to him, but not today. He stood just inside the sliding doors, and her eyes went immediately to the front of his shorts. There was a most delicious-looking bulge there, and Donny was looking back at her with hot, unashamed eyes.

"I've been looking at you, Mom," he said in an unusually low voice.

A faint flush crept over her cheeks, but it was not of embarrassment, it was of pleasure. Gazing directly at the bulge in his shorts, she nodded, saying in a whispery voice, "I thought so, Donny."

"I mean out there," he pointed onto the deck. "I had my eyes closed, but I wasn't asleep. I saw you... naked."

"You did," she said, her voice quivering with emotion. "What did you see, honey?"

"Everything." he replied.

"And you enjoyed seeing me," she said, a simple statement not a question.

Her son nodded.

Marilyn placed her drink on the bar and stepped out from behind it. She walked toward her son slowly, her eyes riveted upon his bulging cock. She stopped a foot from him, her eyes still down. Donny was the same height as she was, and his eyes were on her tits. For just a moment, Marilyn felt a shudder move through her. Then, excruciatingly slow, she moved a hand toward him. Very lightly, she placed her palm against his cock, and felt it throbbing hot. Donny sucked in a breath of air, arching his hips forward to press his cock into his mother's hand.

Very slowly, they came together. Marilyn pressed her tits against her son's chest, feeling them flatten out. She brought bother hands to his cheeks, holding his face and gazing into his eyes. Then her lips closed on his and they kissed long and hard.

The searing contact of their lips made them both moan.

Marilyn felt her son's arms wrap about her waist and he hugged her tightly, his cock pressing against the mound of her bubbling cunt. She writhed her hips against him, holding his face tightly. Then he slowly pressed her tongue between his lips.

Marilyn sighed in delight when her son began to suck on her tongue. The harder he sucked, the more she whimpered with pleasure. When she began to dart her tongue back and forth into his mouth, she could into resist sliding her hands down, around his waist, lowering them to his ass. With her fingers squeezing at the cheeks of her son's ass, she twisted her pelvis into his throbbing hard-on.

Donny, encouraged by his mother's hands on his ass pulling his cock tightly against her twisting cunt, moved his own hands down her back. When he clutched her ass cheeks, Marilyn whimpered into his mouth, moving even tighter against him. There was a hot, sparkling feeling racing up and down her body, swelling hotly between her thighs. Her cunt bubbled and steamed, and Marilyn softly convulsed with orgasm. Her body trembled against her son as she came, and her tongue snaked in and out of his mouth wetly. The hardness of his cock against her felt so good she rubbed harder, wondering if Donny would come too.

She didn't have the chance to find out.

Donny pulled away from his mother.

"What's wrong, honey?" she whispered, alarmed.

"Nothing. Mom." he said in a husky voice.

Then she saw him hooking his fingers into his wet shorts. She gasped when she shoved them down, his cock springing free. His prick stood out a good five or six inches, thick and hard. The head was swollen and she saw the silvery bubbles dripping from the piss hole.

Donny stepped out of his shorts, standing naked before his mother, proud and anxious.

Marilyn gazed with heat in her eyes at his cock. She was surprised to see thick hair at the base, and his balls appeared to be very full. Her palms itched to take his balls and cock in her hands, to stroke them, fondle them, jack on him.

"Beautiful," she whispered. "So beautiful, Donny."

"Let me see you, Mom," he groaned, "let me look at you, too."

"Oh, yes!" Marilyn squealed, unbuttoning her cotton blouse with shaking fingers.

Sliding the blouse from her shoulders, she arched her tits out. They swelled and lifted, her nipples throbbing with hardness, the pebbled discs looking swollen too. Moving her hands behind her, she located the zipper of her tight shorts. Her eyes left her son's cock.

Her shorts were very tight, and as she began to peel them down, she had to wiggle her hips. She saw her son's cock jerk up and down as he watched her shove the shorts down. Kicking them from her feet, she stood up. Her tits seemed to jiggle tightly as she watched her son's eyes move from her tits down, then stop at the triangle of dark pussy hair.

Without him saying anything she saw her son's hand come toward her. She shoved her hips out to meet him and he touched her cunt. A shiver of pleasure went through her as his other hand came up to close about one spongy tit. As he slipped his hand between her hot, velvety thighs, Marilyn's hand moved. She clutched her son's hard cock tightly, feeling the power there. She mewled with delight and began moving her fist back and forth. She pulled the head of his cock against her flesh and felt the searing moisture his piss hole left.

The only sound they made was heavy, hot breathing. Both were shaking with excited anticipation. Marilyn's cunt was pulsating hotly and wetly against her son's palm as he rubbed it, and she felt as if she would come again. Unable to bear the tension any longer, she slowly sank downward, drawing her son with her. They knelt, facing each other, gazing into each other's eyes as they felt about their naked bodies.

Slowly, Marilyn lay back on the carpet, looking up at her son with smoldering eyes. She spread her legs wide, holding her arms up for him.

But Donny didn't go into them right away. He was staring between his mother's thighs, seeing her pink, wet cunt lips through the dark curls. His cock was jerking about and, with a low groan, he fell into his mother's arms.

Marilyn pulled her son on top of her, feeling his hard cock brushing her thighs. She moved and twisted her hips until she felt the swollen head of his prick pressing against the slippery wetness of her cunt. She lifted her hips and a sob of delight burst from her as her cunt opened, stretching around the swollen head of her son's cock.

Donny groaned and shoved his face onto his mother's tits. With whimpers of ecstasy, Marilyn ran her hands down his back and over his naked ass. Holding his ass cheeks tightly, she scissored her hot, velvety thighs about his hips. She only had the head of his cock inside her cunt, and already there was a spasm of orgasm burning through her.

Thinking her son was holding his cock from her, she suddenly slammed upwards. She squealed softly as her pussy engulfed Donny's cock all the way. She smashed the tender, sensitive lips of her cunt against the base of his cock and heard him grunt as her cunt began to flex around his prick. His balls rested upon her uplifted ass, and Marilyn began to sob with pleasure.

While Donny held himself stiffly, Marilyn could not hold still. She began to move her ass slowly, fucking her son with her hairy, tight cunt. His breath came in hoarse, hot gasps as she moved her cunt back and forth on his throbbing cock, and she gurgled when he finally started plunging up and down. His cock seemed to go deep into her burning pussy, thrilling her, exciting her.

Donny lifted himself and stared into his mother's eyes, his cock thrusting in and out. Marilyn gazed up at her son as she pumped on his prick, a smile on her face. She clung to his tightening ass cheeks as if afraid he would pull that sweet hardness out of her.

For what seemed to be along time, they fucked slowly. But the ecstasy grew hotter within both of them. Marilyn could not keep this slowness up. She began to pump faster, slamming her cunt up and down on his cock with gurgling ecstasy. Her fingers dug into his tight ass cheeks and Donny was now holding her hips, again resting his face on her springy tits.

"Ohhh, so good, darling." she murmured against the top of his head. "So good! Do it faster, baby! Ohhh, please go faster and harder!"

Donny complied, not so much to please his mother, but because his cock demanded it.

The increasing power and speed of his plunging cock caused Marilyn to coo and sigh. Her cunt was gripping her son's cock very tightly, the slippery wetness making a sheath of intense pleasure for him. Feverishly, Marilyn stroked her hands up and down his back, caressing his bouncing ass, churning her cunt into his throbbing cock with sobs of ecstasy.

She felt every throb of her son's cock with the sensitive lips of her clinging cunt. The feeling increased her own boiling desire, and the mild orgasms began swelling like a bursting balloon within her rippling stomach. The waves of orgasms caused her cunt to grip and flex around Donny's cock in a sucking sensation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.