Mother With the Hots - Cover

Mother With the Hots

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mother and son have a wild time together before they move on to her son's girlfriend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Hardly an hour later, Sally did show up.

Donny brightened as he saw the girl walking out onto the patio. She had entered without knocking, apparently thinking there was no need now.

That did not disturb Marilyn in the least. Sally could come and go freely in her home, as far as she was concerned. Sally wore a frilly dress today and explained that she had gone into the small town with her father to shop.

"I wondered why you weren't wearing your tight bathing suit." Marilyn replied.

Bouncing into a chair, Sally giggled. "I hate that thing, Marilyn. I only wore it to tease Donny."

"It served the purpose." Marilyn agreed. "I'm glad. You look much prettier in a dress."

Sally did look prettier. The dress made her look even younger and more innocent than she was. Her golden hair shined in the sunlight and her sparkling blue eyes smoldered with erotic excitement.

Sally sat with her knees apart, and both Donny and his mother could see the sweetness of her inner thighs and the shadow of her panties. It made Marilyn warm. She licked her tongue over her lips and saw that her son, still sitting nakedly, was getting another beautiful hard-on.

"There was a man." Sally said slowly. "He kept looking at me. He's not old, though. He's younger than you are, Marilyn. He had a nice hard-on." She giggled. "I guess I turned him on."

"You'd turn on anyone, honey." Marilyn laughed. "He didn't say anything to you, did he?"

"Just hello." Sally said.

Marilyn's erotic mind immediately began to consider all the possibilities here. She had wondered about fucking with two men before and it sounded great.

Sally moved closer to Donny and began to stroke his cock. Her blue eyes blazed as she squeezed his prick with one hand, gently twisting his balls with the other. Marilyn watched them, her cunt starting to throb and become wet once more.

Without urging, Sally leaned over Donny's lap and Marilyn saw her pink, moist tongue swirl about the head of his cock.

"Why Sally." she gurgled in delight. "Where did you learn that?"

"From you." Sally giggled.

"Me?"

"When you licked Donny's balls as he fucked me."

"Oh, that's right." Marilyn said.

She moved off the lounge and knelt at her son's side, watching excitedly as that small tongue moved about his cock. She ran her hand underneath Sally's dress and fondled her pantied ass.

"I'm gonna suck Donny's cock." Sally murmured hotly. "I wanna know what it feels like in my mouth."

"I might come." Donny warned.

"So come." Sally giggled. "I wanna know what your come juice tasted like anyway."

"You're full of surprises, Sally." Marilyn laughed.

Sally's blue eyes flashed at Marilyn as she opened her mouth and drew the swollen head of Donny's cock into it. A soft mewl came from her as she took half his prick into her mouth. Marilyn watched those hungry lips stretch around her son's cock. Sally struggled to take more prick into her mouth but she was unable to. His cock was too long and her mouth too small. But she managed admirably with what she could take.

The excitement of seeing this young, sweet girl taking her son's cock into her mouth was sending ripples of desire through Marilyn's body and she thought she would come just seeing this.

She squeezed Sally's tight little ass, finally shoving her hand under her panties to press a finger between her hot ass cheeks. Sally, with her small mouth stuffed with Donny's hard cock, whimpered and swayed her ass.

Donny leaned back, looking down his naked body, watching the pretty Sally and his mother with glowing eyes.

Looking up at her son's excited face, Marilyn said. "You're getting something most men only dream about, Donny, so relax and enjoy it."

Donny was between his kneeling mother and Sally, and he began to moan with excitement.

Marilyn moved her tongue to the base of his cock as Sally sucked at the head. Scraping her tongue up and down her son's prick, she licked at the stretched lips of the eagerly sucking young girl, then down Donny's cock again. She ran her tongue about his balls, her eyes constantly on Sally's wet lips. She was prepared to race her own mouth up to the head of his cock if Sally jerked away in surprise when Donny came.

Without saying a word, Marilyn and Sally began to switch places on his balls and cock. As Marilyn sucked his prick, Sally licked almost delicately at his balls. With her lips wrapped tightly about her son's cock, Marilyn saw Sally had more success with Donny's balls. The little girl could take both of them into her wet, hot mouth and suck on them. Sally made low squeals of pleasure as she held his balls inside her mouth, her blue eyes glazed as she watched Marilyn take every inch of Donny's cock into her mouth.

Again they changed places.

While Sally struggled, with mewling hunger, to take as much of Donny's cock as she could into her mouth, Marilyn licked and sucked at her son's balls. Underneath his thighs, Sally had moved her hand and pushed it up Marilyn's dress. The hot little girl rubbed at Marilyn's pantied cunt, applying pressure, making Marilyn coo with ecstasy. She had gotten her hand under Sally's panties and was working a finger into that succulent, tight pussy as she sucked her son's balls.

Again, without a word passing between them, Marilyn and Sally began to Donny's hard throbbing cock back and forth, each sucking in turn. While Sally sucked and licked about the swollen head, Marilyn was licking up and down the shaft. When she had his prick in her mouth, she had to leave enough of her son's cock for Sally to lick. Often, as they passed his prick between them, they would kiss one another, and this seemed to inflame Donny as much as the two women.

As she sucked Donny's cock with Sally, Marilyn was thinking of the man Sally mentioned.

The idea of meeting this man, perhaps inviting him to her home, excited her. She could experience being fucked by her son and him at the same time. The idea of feeling a cock thrusting into her cunt and one in her mouth at the same time was exciting. She wondered, with her tongue sliding about Donny's balls, if she could get a prick into her cunt and asshole at the same time. It was certainly something she wanted to attempt. Then, there was Sally too. Perhaps they both take on Donny and this man that seemed so interested in the little girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.