More Than a Mother - Cover

More Than a Mother

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mother, son and daughter force the next door neighbor kids into sexual perversions after the mother learns that they forced her daughter to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Mom, she saw you!" Shari shouted.

Joyce remained where she was, gazing at the pretty blonde girl. Bobby, shocked, stood next to his mother with his cock hanging from his shorts. Sandra stared back at them.

"Don't worry, Shari," Joyce said, noticing the fear in her daughter's voice. "We certainly don't have anything to be concerned about, remember?"

"I forgot," Shari murmured.

Sandra remained where she was, still staring at the three. She was wearing jeans and a sleeveless blouse, scuffed sneakers on her feet. As usual, her hair was pulled back in twin ponytails. Joyce thought the girl looked far too sweet and innocent to have been fucking her brothers, let alone a party to what they had done to Shari. Sandra looked as if she had never heard of sex, not even the word.

Lifting her hand, Joyce crooked her finger at the girl. "Come over here, Sandra," she said in a quiet voice."

Sandra approached. There was no fear on her sweet, innocent face. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle with an inner mischief. She came to stand near Joyce's knees, but her eyes were now fixed upon Bobby's still-exposed cock.

"How long have you been standing there, Sandra?" Joyce asked, her voice still quiet. "What did you see?"

With her eyes still gazing at Bobby's cock, Sandra replied, her voice soft, "I been there long enough, Joyce. I saw what you did to Bobby."

Joyce was silent for a while, looking at the girl. Finally she said, "Does that interest you, Sandra?"

"What?"

"Bobby's cock," Joyce chuckled throatily. "You're certainly staring at it hard. Does my son's cock interest you, honey?"

"I never saw it before," Sandra said in a voice that was becoming excited.

"But you've seen the cocks of David and Mike, haven't you?" Joyce said. "You've seen those cocks. Is there a difference?"

Sandra glanced accusingly at Shari. "You wasn't supposed to tell, Shari," she accused.

"You mean you don't know?" Joyce asked. "About your brothers?"

"Know what?"

Joyce realized that David and Mike had not said anything to their sister. Sandra did not know what she and her children had done with them. She dropped her line of questioning for the time being. Joyce saw that her son's cock was swelling again, arching up from the fringes of his cut-offs.

"Lift your dress!" Joyce said suddenly.

Sandra's eyes widened, turning back to Joyce. "But I didn't do anything, Joyce," she protested. "All I did was help hold Shari. I didn't do anything to her."

"You helped hold her," Joyce replied. "Don't you think that's enough? Shari didn't want to fuck, did she?"

"She said she didn't," Sandra conceded.

"Then why did you hold her for your brothers?"

"They wanted to fuck her," Sandra said, as if that was all the explanation necessary.

"Lift you dress," Joyce said again.

"I don't... don't wanna do that," Sandra protested, but she was once more gazing with interest at Bobby's cock, now straining up in full hardness.

"Shari didn't want to either," Joyce reminded the blonde girl. "Now this will make it even. You helped your brothers fuck my daughter, so it's only right that I help my son fuck you. Now, lift up your dress!"

Sandra had no choice, and she knew it. She pulled her dress up, stopping at her hips.

"To your waist," Joyce said. "I want you to pull your dress to your waist."

Sandra did as she was told, and Joyce was amused to see the little girl shoot coy, flirting glances at her son. Sandra had on a pair of very tight white panties. She looked appetizing, standing there with her skirt about her waist.

"Shari, pull Sandra's panties off," Joyce said.

Shari was eager to comply, and she began to strip the tight panties from the shaking girl. Sandra stepped out of them, still holding her skirt high. Joyce saw the girl had the faintest of blonde fuzz on her sweet-looking young cunt, fuzz that was quite appealing. She told the girl to turn around, and all three of them looked at the sweet swell of her saucy ass. Bobby could not keep his hands off Sandra. He moved close to her and felt about her sweet ass cheeks. Joyce was amused by his interest, thinking of how he was always feeling her ass.

"I think my son wants to fuck you, Sandra " Joyce said. The heat of the day was forgotten during the excitement. None of them were bothered by the temperature now.

"She's gotta suck my cock, Mom," Bobby said, his voice cracking with excitement. "I want Sandra to suck on my cock!"

"But I didn't... my brother's didn't do anything like that with Shari," Sandra protested, her voice barely a whisper. The sweet cheeks of her saucy ass quivered, and Joyce wasn't sure if her tremors were from fear or desire.

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Sandra?" Joyce asked.

"No." The girl shook her head.

"Shari had never been fucked before either," she reminded the girl. "Since you have been fucked, then you're going to have to suck on Bobby's cock."

Sandra was facing them again, still holding her skirt high, as if she had forgotten it. Her eyes darted to Bobby's throbbing prick again, and she licked her lips nervously. "I don't... do I have to, Joyce?"

"You do," Joyce replied. "Get on your knees, honey. You might learn to like being a cocksucker! Okay, let's not fuck around anymore... get down on your knees!"

Shaking, Sandra dropped to her knees, and Bobby immediately stepped close to her, his cock waving in her face. He was holding it tightly, arching his hips forward, his eyes burning with desire. With his other hand he grabbed Sandra by one of her long ponytails, bringing her face close to his cock. He smeared the dripping piss hole back and forth on her lips.

"Mmmmm!" Sandra grunted, her lips tightly together. She was trying to shove him from her face by placing her hands on his hips, but it didn't do her any good.

"Open your mouth!" Bobby demanded, pressing his cock against her tight lips. "Come on, Sandra! Open your fucking mouth!"

"Don't be so rough, baby," Joyce said. "She'll suck your cock. Just don't be so rough with her." She watched her son stop shoving. "Sandra, you've got to take his cock in your mouth. Open your lips. You'll love it, I promise you that."

Sandra allowed her lips to open slightly, and Bobby brushed them with the head of his dripping prick. He felt her teeth against his cock, then her teeth moved aside. He pressed his prick into the kneeling girl's mouth. Sandra closed her lips about his cock, and her blue eyes gazed into his face. She held his hips still but was not trying to push him away now.

"There, you see," Joyce said. "That isn't so bad, is it, Sandra? Just start sucking on his cock! That's all there is to it! Suck him Sandra! Suck Bobby's cock, honey!"

Joyce saw the change in those blue eyes. Apprehension was no longer in them. Now they sparkled with a deep interest, with a desire. Sandra began to suck on Bobby's cock slowly, becoming accustomed to his prick in her mouth. As she felt more comfortable, she began to use her tongue to lick on his cock as her lips glided back and forth. Her small, but very shapely body, trembled, but the tremor was from bubbling pleasure now. Her mouth filled with his dripping juices, and she had to swallow often. Joyce remained in her chair. Shari now stood beside her mother. They both watched the blonde girl sucking on Bobby's cock, excited smiles on their faces.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.