More Than a Mother - Cover

More Than a Mother

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mother, son and daughter force the next door neighbor kids into sexual perversions after the mother learns that they forced her daughter to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

That evening, after dinner, Joyce sat with her children in the house. She had not put on a blouse for the rest of the day, enjoying this freedom of nakedness. Shari, too, with a lot of naughty giggling, decided to go without her blouse. Bobby, needless to say, was highly pleased to see his mother's and sister's naked tits. His cock stayed hard almost constantly, due to this delicious stimulation. Of course, his mother and sister teased him, now and then grabbing for his prick.

When the sun started to go down, they went out and sat under the ancient oak. Both Joyce and Shari thought it was great fun to be almost naked outside. Bobby could not keep his hands off them, caressing and twisting at their nipples playfully. He took his mother's tit in his mouth and sucked her nipple as he fondled his sister's tits, then switched, sucking on Shari's as he played with his mother's large tits.

After the sun had gone down and the full moon was high in the sky, casting a silvery light upon them, Bobby pulled his cock free, letting his prick stick out hard from his cut-offs. His mother and sister thought he looked funny, walking around with a hard cock pointing the way.

When he stepped close to his mother, fondling her naked tits again, Joyce leaned over and sucked his prick deep into her mouth. She loved the way her son's hardness throbbed between her lips, and she sucked on his prick slowly, lovingly, her tongue licking sweetly. Shari gripped his balls by sliding her hand between his thighs, rolling and twisting them in a gentle way as her mother sucked his cock.

When Shari leaned forward and began to lick his ass, Bobby thought for sure he would come. But he did not. His mother's mouth was hot and wet on his prick and his sister licked all about his quivering ass cheeks, and finally delved her tongue into his ass crack. Lapping at his tight asshole.

"Let's make Bobby come, Mom!" Shari said, pulling her face away from his ass. "Let's make his cock come all over the fucking place!"

Joyce sucked off his hard prick, laughing. "Would you like that, Bobby? Do you want Shari and I to make your sweet cock squirt?"

"I wanna suck his cock, Mom!" Shari squealed. "I wanna make him come off in my mouth again!"

"Why don't you suck each other?" Joyce suggested. "That can be a lot of fun."

"Yes!" Shari agreed hotly. "Come on, Bobby, let's suck each other!"

She stripped her shorts off quickly, her eyes burning on her brother as he removed his. At their mother's suggestion, Shari lay on the grass, and Bobby leaned over her, his face above her almost-hairless cunt. His cock dangled above his sister's mouth. He slipped his hands underneath her saucy sweet ass and cupped her ass cheeks.

"Fuck your sister's mouth, Bobby!" Joyce urged in a hot voice from behind him. "Fuck Shari's mouth... and eat her pussy at the same time!"

Bobby shoved his mouth against his sister's wet cunt, licking swiftly. His cock was engulfed by Shari's hungry mouth, and he began to fuck in and out. His tongue shot as deep as he could make it go into his sister's tight, slippery pussy.

Joyce watched his cock fucking in and out of her daughter's mouth and rubbed at her crotch. Her eyes were bright with excitement. She loved to see her two children fucking and sucking, and the sight made her so damned hot she almost came without being touched at all. From where she sat, she could see Shari's lips tightly stretched around Bobby's cock, his hairless balls banging about her nose and eyes. His tight asshole flexed visibly in the light of the full moon. The soft mewls and murmurs her children made sent chills of pleasure through her. She pressed her hand hard against her cunt, rubbing with a rolling motion.

"Ohhh, kids!" she murmured. "That is so damned beautiful! Watching you two eat each other is so fucking beautiful! Ahhh, it makes me so hot! My cunt is actually burning just from watching you! Suck your brother's cock, Shari! Eat her hot little, oh-so- sweet cunt, Bobby!"

Leaning forward Joyce rubbed her rigid nipple on her son's ass, trying to poke her nipple against his asshole. She managed to get the tip against his asshole, and felt his asshole flex at her nipple.

"Oooo, I'm fucking you up the ass with my tit, Bobby!" she cooed hotly. "Can you feel mother's tit against your tight asshole, honey! Ohhh, I wish I could get my nipple inside your ass!"

Shari gurgled moistly as her brother's cock slipped in and out of her clinging lips. She lifted her little ass and ground her slippery cunt into his face, feeling his tongue fucking in and out, his chin pressing her steamy little clit. She loved the way his balls brushed at her nose and eyes, and she cupped his ass cheeks as her mother probed his asshole with her nipple.

Bobby shoved his tongue deeply into his sister's slippery cunt, fucking his tongue in and out. He could feel the way her pussy flexed on his tongue, and the mewls she was making told him she was coming. He could taste her fuck fluids, and he had to swallow now and then. He lapped at her cunt swiftly, making her jerk her ass about in ecstasy.

Then Bobby felt the wetness of his mother's tongue against his asshole and gave a soft yelp as her tongue suddenly plunged into his asshole.

Joyce shoved her tongue up her son's asshole and thrust her tongue back and forth, clinging to his thighs with tight hands. He was no longer fucking his sister in the mouth, but Shari was sucking in a frenzy as she came time and again, her excited gurgles filling the night air.

Joyce stabbed her tongue quickly in and out of her son's asshole, mewling her own pleasure. Her lips surrounded his asshole. She tried to suck at the same time her tongue fucked, feeling his body shiver. Then she felt his asshole become very tight on her tongue, and knew he was coming, gushing his come juice into his sister's mouth. The way Bobby's asshole flexed on her tongue sent a hot flow of pleasure from her tongue to her cunt, and Joyce was amazed that this, too, made her come. Everything was making her come lately. Her tongue fucked Bobby in his ass.

When she slipped her tongue free of his asshole, Bobby pulled his cock from his sister's sucking mouth. There was a silvery glob of come juice clinging to the piss hole, and Joyce quickly licked the jizz away.

After a while, Joyce said it was getting late and they should go in and get ready for bed. Gathering up discarded clothing, they started for the house. Joyce thought it was very enjoyable seeing her children naked this way. There was something fresh about their sweet, young bodies. Shari's little ass was so smooth and kissable, just as Bobby's was.

"I'm gonna sleep with Shari tonight," Bobby said as they went through the door. "I'm gonna sleep with Shari and fuck her all night long!"

Joyce laughed. "You couldn't keep up with your sister, honey," she said.

"I wanna fuck her up the ass, Mom," he said. "I wanna fuck her in the ass like I did you, Mom. I like my cock up your ass!"

"You're turning into a little asshole fucker," Joyce laughed. "But that's up to Shari, not me."

"I wanna try it," Shari murmured, grabbing the cheeks of her ass. "I'd kinda like to see what it's like, a cock up my asshole!"

Fortunately, the shower in the master bedroom was large enough for all three, but just barely. They squeezed into it and soaped each other. There was a lot of laughing and feeling going on. Joyce felt wonderful being able to play with her children this way. She felt as though her children were the best children any mother could possibly have.

After drying each other off with Bobby spending a great deal of time rubbing the towel about his mother's and sister's naked asses, Joyce said, "I think we can all fit in my bed. It's a big one and we won't be all that crowded."

Shari and Bobby jumped onto the bed with gleeful giggles. Joyce sat on the edge watching them with affection. She fondled her naked tits as they wrestled about. Her eyes gazed at the flashing cock and balls of her son, at the scantily haired cunt and small, but very shapely, tits of her daughter. They looked, somehow, like two innocent children to her. And they were, really. She scooted to the head of the bed and leaned against the headboard, drawing her knees up.

"I see you!" Bobby cried, pointing at his mother. "I see you!"

Joyce looked down, then smiled at her son. "Just what do you see, honey?"

"Your hairy cunt, that's what I see!"

Joyce opened her knees and revealed her pussy to his wide eyes. His cock was standing up again, throbbing and ready. "Look all you want," she said. "I have nothing to hide any more, do I?"

Shari grabbed for her brother's cock and began to jack on his prick firmly. "You're always getting a hard on, Bobby," she whispered. "I like your cock when it's hard. Are you still gonna fuck me up my asshole?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.