More Than a Mother - Cover

More Than a Mother

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother, son and daughter force the next door neighbor kids into sexual perversions after the mother learns that they forced her daughter to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

After finishing a few chores about the house, Joyce and her children decided to try and catch either David or Sandra in the grove. They did not expect to have the same luck they had with Mike--catching one of them alone. However Joyce anticipated no problem with the remaining two.

None of them were thinking of this as revenge but more as an adventure, something that was fun. From the beginning, they had not felt hatred for the three children. There had been no damage to Shari, and she had loved what happened to her once it had started. Now, as they started out through the groves, they laughed and played, talking of how much enjoyment they were having with this new aspect of their lives.

This day, like all the days of summer, was turning quite warm. All three wore shorts today. Bobby wore only a pair of cut-off jeans, fringed at the legs. Shari was in a pair of tight white shorts that cupped her sweet little ass perfectly, with a white sleeveless blouse. Joyce also wore shorts and a blouse, hers being a light green in color. Unlike her daughter's, Joyce's shorts were cut low on her hips, exposing her lower stomach and dimpled belly button. The legs were high, and the curves of her ass were exposed. There was a zipper down the front. She wore no bra, and her two nipples pressed invitingly against her thin blouse, almost visible through the material.

They made no effort to keep quiet as they strolled about the trees. Bobby hung behind his mother, his gaze steady on her fine, curvy, swelling ass. The way the lower curves of her ass flashed made his cock hard, and his prickhead showed under the fringes of the shorts. There was a whiteness to the cheeks of his mother's ass that contrasted erotically with the light golden tan of her thighs.

"Are you gonna make David fuck you, Mom?" Shari wanted to know as they wandered through the grove.

"We'll see, honey," Joyce replied.

"That's what you made Mike do," her daughter said. "Maybe you'll suck David's cock off, huh?"

Joyce smiled. "I said we'd see, Shari. First we have to find him."

Five minutes later they came to one of the wind machines. It was not working of course, not in the warm weather. They had been chattering away as they approached. At the base of the machine was a faucet, and Joyce turned the tap to get a drink of water. "Someone has been here," she said, pointing to the fresh puddle of water on the ground.

"Maybe it's David or Sandra," Bobby said, looking around. "None of the workers are in this area today."

Joyce had a drink as Shari and Bobby searched behind the trees, finding no one. She stretched in the warm sun, and saw David trying to conceal himself up on the wind machine.

"What are you doing up there, David?" she called up to him. "You can get hurt, you know? You get down from there!"

She stood with her hands on her hips watching the boy climb down. Bobby and Shari had heard her and they now stood with their mother. When David reached the ground, he tried to pretend everything was as before.

"Hi, Bobby," he said. "H-hello, Shari. Nice day, ain't it, Joyce?"

"Take off your pants," Joyce said.

"Wha--" David's eyes became huge as he stared at this grown woman. "My what?"

"You heard me, David," Joyce said in a firm voice. "I said take off your pants."

"Why should I do that?" David asked, a tremble going through his body. "What's going on here, Joyce?"

"Isn't that what you made Shari do, David?" Joyce answered. "Didn't you make my daughter do just that the other day? Didn't you make her take her panties off and then you fucked her?"

"Ah, that wasn't my idea," David replied, a flush on his face. "I didn't wanna do it... not me!"

"Of course it wasn't your idea," Joyce said, opening her blouse. "You were told to do it, of course."

"I was! Yes, that's how it happened," David said. His eyes gazed hotly at the way Joyce now pulled her blouse open. Her curvy, shapely tits were fully exposed now. Joyce slipped her blouse off and dropped it to the ground, standing there in her shorts. She cupped her tits, her hard nipples poking through her fingers, her dark eyes staring steadily at the boy.

"Make him do it, Mom!" Shari urged. "Make him take his pants off the way he made me do it!"

"He will, honey," Joyce promised. "Get those pants off, David. Or do you want Bobby and Shari to hold you while I take them of?"

"I think I better go," David said, but he wasn't moving. "I don't want anything to do with this, Joyce. I better go on home now."

"Take them off!" Joyce snapped.

She was pulling at the zipper in front of her shorts, pulling it slowly. When the bushy hairs of her cunt were revealed, David's eyes became huge with interest.

"That's... what are you gonna do?" he asked, licking his lips nervously. But he could not take his eyes from the thick beauty of her cunt hair. His cock was swelling inside his pants, bulging out. Joyce smiled as she saw his hard on and tugged her zipper all the way down.

She shoved her shorts down her hips and thighs, leaving them on the ground. She stood there before the three children, naked and proud, her feet slightly apart. "I'm ready now, David--get out of your pants and shirt! Do it now!"

She rubbed a hand up and down her hairy cunt, her eyes blazing at the boy. Shari and Bobby stood on each side of their mother, ready to do whatever she asked. There was no need to grab David--he began to undress willingly, sensing he was not in any danger. He dropped his shirt and started on his pants. His cock came free, and Joyce gazed at his prick as she rubbed her cunt.

Bobby was looking at his mother, his own prick swollen now, his cockhead out past the fringed legs of his cut-offs. Shari was doing as her mother was--staring with hot interest at David's cock and balls.

Joyce stepped close to the now-naked boy, taking his cock in her hand. "You enjoyed sticking this thing in my daughter's cunt, didn't you, David?" she asked. "But you had to hold her down, didn't you? That wasn't nice at all. You aren't supposed to force a girl to fuck. Didn't you know that?"

"I didn't wanna do it, Joyce," David explained. "They made me do it. Mike and Sandra made me do it!"

"Don't lie, David," Joyce said, pumping on his cock with her firm grip. "I know all about it. Now, let's see, what should we do with you? Do you have any ideas, kids?"

Bobby was too interested in his mother's body to answer, but Shari reached down and cupped David's balls while her mother jacked on his cock.

"I know what he's going to do," Joyce said before Shari could speak. "I think David should give my hot cunt a nice kiss."

"Aw, no," David said. "I ain't never done anything like that before, Joyce. Don't make me do that."

"That's just what you're going to do, David." Joyce stepped back and spread her feet, arching her hips forward as she framed her cunt with both hands. "Get down on your knees, David. You're going to kiss my cunt until I tell you to stop! Hurry up, David!"

Shari turned loose of his balls, shoving him toward her mother. "You better do it, David," she said.

David stumbled forward, and Joyce placed her hands on his shoulders, pressing him down. David was on his knees, his eyes staring into her hair-lined pussy. Her puffy cuntlips glistened with moisture as Joyce stroked them with the tips of her fingers. He was about a half a foot away from her pussy.

Joyce ran a hand over the top of his head, mussing his hair. Then she placed her hand on the back of his head, feeling him tremble. She pulled at his head, spreading her legs wide. "Kiss it!" she demanded. "Kiss my pussy, David! Put your mouth on my cunt and give it a nice, wet, hot kiss!"

She shoved David's face into her hairy pussy, grinding her cunt against his mouth. David tried to pull away, but she held him there, her hot inner thighs pressing against his smooth cheeks.

Shari stood at one side, watching her mother writhe her pussy into David's face. "Make him suck your cunt, Mom! Make David stick his tongue up your cunt and fuck you! Make him tonguefuck your pussy, Mom!"

"You hear what my daughter is saying, David?" Joyce's eyes blazed down into the boy's upturned eyes. "You heard what Shari said! Start sucking my pussy! Eat it, David! Tongue me, damn you! Stick your fucking tongue up my cunt and fuck me!"

She pressed her wet cunt hard into the boy's face, twisting into his mouth. Bobby had become so excited that he could not stand still. He danced from foot to foot behind his mother, his eyes burning on her flexing, writhing ass cheeks. His cock stuck rigid from the legs of his cut-offs, and his fist was gripping his prick hard.

"Eat my cunt, damn you!" Joyce yelled, holding David's face hard against her crotch. "Eat it... suck my pussy!"

David felt he had no choice, as indeed he did not. For one thing, he could not pull his mouth away because Joyce was holding him too tight, and her inner thighs seemed to burn his cheeks as she closed them against him. He had to put his hands on her thighs to help brace his body as she began to work her cunt to and fro. His tongue came out in a tentative stroke, and Joyce yelped with pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.