More Than a Mother - Cover

More Than a Mother

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother, son and daughter force the next door neighbor kids into sexual perversions after the mother learns that they forced her daughter to have sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Early the next morning, Joyce awoke to the voices of her children. She stretched in her bed, then sat up, yawning. A smile was on her face as she felt the tingle in her asshole. Slipping her legs from the bed she stood up and went into the shower. She scrubbed herself clean, a daily ritual she never failed to do. After brushing her dark hair, she pulled her robe on and started toward the kitchen. It was almost ten o'clock. She seldom slept that late, but after all the fucking getting, it was no wonder she slept so soundly.

She didn't make it to the kitchen.

"I did so!" she heard her son say angrily. "I did do it, damn it!"

"Did not!" Shari's voice taunted her brother. "You're just making that up, Bobby!"

"You never believe anything I say," Joyce heard her son say, and she knew he was pouting as usual. She walked to the door of his bedroom and looked inside.

"That's because you say the wildest things," Shari said in a superior manner. "How can I believe the things you say?"

Joyce stood there, amused by their bickering. It was something they always did, bicker with each other. But she didn't really mind because they seldom became really angry with each other. Bobby was sitting up in his bed, leaning against the wall, the sheet covering his lower body. Shari, still in her nightgown, sat on the edge of his bed.

"What did you do, Bobby?" Joyce said, entering the room and sitting on his bed. "And why don't you believe him, Shari?"

"Mom, you should have heard him," Shari said, shaking her head. "Bobby can sure tell some whoppers. He's got a good imagination."

"You tell her, Mom," Bobby said, glad to see his mother. "You tell her I did so do it!"

"I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about, either of you," Joyce said, smiling at her children. "Why don't you tell me what it is you did, Bobby?"

"Tell Shari that I fucked you up the ass," he said. "She won't believe it, Mom."

"How could I believe such a thing?" Shari asked, looking at her mother for support. "A girl can't take a cock in that little old hole! Why, that's what her pussy is for, isn't it, Mom? It would hurt if a cock went up my ass!"

Joyce smiled at this. "Bobby isn't lying to you, Shari," she said softly.

Shari looked at her mother, her eyes wide. "You mean he really did that... to you?" Her expression showed disbelief. "I don't believe it!"

"But he did fuck me up my ass, Shari," Joyce said with a smile. "And a girl can take a cock in her asshole just as easily as she can in her cunt."

"Not me," Shari said, shaking her head. "I don't think I could take Bobby's cock in my asshole. It would rip me apart, I bet."

Joyce laughed. "Just wait and see, honey. One of these days you might want to try it. I love it, and I have an idea you will, too."

"Did it make you come, Mom?" Shari asked, looking amazed. "Did it make you come, being fucked in the asshole?"

Joyce hugged herself tightly, shivering with remembered ecstasy. "Oh, did it! I really come when I get fucked up the ass!"

"Oooo," Shari mewled, aroused by her mother's obvious pleasure.

Joyce grinned wickedly at her children. "When Bobby tells you he did something with me, you can believe it from now on, Shari." She reached over and pulled the sheet from her son's lower body, exposing his cock and balls. "Just look at that! Bobby has a hard on, Shari."

Shari and Joyce gazed at Bobby's upstanding cock, his prickhead very swollen and dripping. He cupped his balls in his hand and fondled them, looking very pleased with his hard cock.

His sister reached out and took hold of his prick, stroking her fist up and down his cockshaft. Joyce shoved her son's hands away from his balls and began to fondle them. Bobby sat there against the wall, his legs out straight, watching his mother and sister play with his prick and balls. Joyce's robe had come open, and he gazed at her flawlessly round tits. He ran his fingers over her hard nipple, then began to squeeze her large tit. He shoved his other hand out and caressed one of his sister's smaller tits at the same time. Shari pulled the strap of her nightgown down her arm, revealing her tits.

"I'd like to suck his cock, Mom," Shari said in a low, almost childish voice. "I wanna try and suck Bobby's cock off."

"Well," Joyce said, tugging at her son's balls. "I was about to fix breakfast, but that can wait. After all, your brother has this hard on, doesn't he?"

She pulled at her son's legs until he was flat on his back, his cock standing straight up, throbbing toward Shari's face. "Go to it, Shari! Suck your brother's cock... just take it in your mouth and suck up and down. Use your tongue to lick, though. A boy likes it when a girl uses her tongue to lick while she sucks."

Shari sat cross-legged at her brother's hip, looking at his dripping piss hole as she stroked his cock. Joyce scooted about on the bed until she was lying on his other side, her cheek resting on his thigh, her face only inches from his prick and balls.

"Lick that juice off his piss hole, Shari," Joyce murmured hotly. "Go ahead and lick at his piss hole! You'll love the taste, honey!"

Shari leaned over, looking at her brother's cock as if his prick would suddenly bite her. The tip of her tongue came from her mouth, and as she held the base of his cock tightly in her fist, she took a light swipe at his dripping piss hole. Her eyes were huge as she ran her tongue over his prickhead once again and again. She lifted her head, her expression one of surprise.

"You're right, Mom," she moaned, giggling naughtily. "It does taste good!"

"Suck it, Shari!" Joyce urged in a heated voice. "Suck your brother's cock off! Put it in your mouth and suck him! You'll love it, baby! You're such a hot little piece, I'm sure you'll be a fantastic little cocksucker, too! Go on, suck your brother's prick!"

"Oh, yes! I will!" Shari squealed with anticipation. "I'm gonna suck his cock good, Mom!"

Bobby looked down his body at his sister and mother. He could see their naked tits. Their nipples were hard. He wished he could stretch that far with his hands, wanting to play with their tits.

Shari opened her mouth and shoved her face down onto her brother's cock. Her eyes were wide with pleasure as she closed her lips about his swollen prickhead. She held his cock there for a moment, her tongue lapping lightly against his seeping piss hole. She was breathing hotly, her excitement at sucking a prick for the first time obvious in her pretty face and shining eyes.

"Get more of his cock in your mouth, Shari," Joyce instructed. "Take as much of his hard prick as you can inside your mouth!"

Shari shoved her lips down, feeling the smooth head of her brother's cock scraping along the roof of her mouth and flat surface of her tongue. The more prick she swallowed, the more surprised she looked. Finally, her lips were down tight against the base of his prick, and she stared in happiness at her mother just inches away. She found the way her brother's cock stretched her lips and filled her mouth a very pleasant sensation. She decided immediately that she enjoyed a throbbing hard cock in her mouth, the way her mother did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.