Mom's Horse Hunger - Cover

Mom's Horse Hunger

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two virgin teen girls lose their virginity to a horse, after one gets taught by her own mom on how 'to-ride-a-horse'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Where are you two going?" Alice asked as Patti and Betsy bounded down the stairs.

Patti giggled and gave her mother a secret smile. "Out to the barn and see Tiny and Blazer before we leave for the horse show."

"We won't be long," Betsy gushed, her face flushed with excitement. "I just want to see the winner of the show." She avoided Alice's gaze, believing Patti's mother would be able to tell what they had done upstairs.

"There's plenty of time," Alice said. She looked at her daughter, then at Betsy. She had heard the moans and knew what would probably happen in the barn. "Be careful." She looked straight at Patti.

"We will, Mommy," Patti promised. She shivered.

Betsy was at the screen door, wanting to leave before Patti changed her mind or her mother stopped them. The cock Patti had promised filled her mind. She was afraid not to believe, knowing she would go crazy if Patti had been lying. "C'mon, Patti."

"I'm coming," Patti giggled.

"Don't get Blazer overheated," Alice said. "He's in the show and I want him looking his best."

Patti coughed back a laugh. "Okay, Mommy. I'll just show him to Betsy." She knew what her mother meant, and she laughed loudly, running out of the house and racing across the yard to the barn.

Betsy's legs were weak, her mind racing around in circles. The taste of Patti's pussy was still in her mouth and she loved it. "Wait for me." She took off down the steps and ran over to join Patti.

Patti opened the barn door, allowing Betsy to go in first. She spotted her mother looking out of the kitchen window, and she waved. Closing the door and locking it, she faced an anxious Betsy.

"Where is it?" Betsy bubbled. Her body was on fire, and her pussy pulsed, oozing warm sudsy fuck cream into the crotch of her panties.

Patti took her horny friend's hand and led her to Tiny's stall. Passing Blazer, she smiled dreamily at the giant stallion, knowing someday soon she would have him as well.

"He's gorgeous," Betsy gasped, staring at Blazer.

"You don't know how gorgeous," Patti said cryptically. She giggled. "What do you think of Tiny?"

"He's nice," Betsy said impatiently. Her dark eyes pleaded. "Now get me the cock you promised... please." She squirmed as she stood in front of Tiny's stall.

"You'll get it," Patti whispered conspiratorially.

"When?" Betsy moaned. She scratched Tiny behind the ear.

Patti ignored her friend and opened the gate to Tiny's stall. She led him out to the center of the barn, stroking his head as Betsy watched in bewilderment.

"What are you going to do with Tiny?" Betsy frowned. "You promised me a cock." She stood on first one leg, then the other, anxious, hot and ready.

"Why don't you strip first," Patti said, stroking Tiny's flank. "If you want a cock, you're certainly not dressed for it."

"Neither are you," Betsy snapped. "Are you going to break your cherry too?"

"I am," Patti said, enjoying Betsy's nervousness. "Strip. I'll get the cock, and we can both lose our cherries."

"Oh, shit," Betsy moaned. She stripped quickly, her big firm tits bouncing with each agitated movement.

"A nice piece, huh?" Patti whispered in Tiny's ear.

Tiny whinnied and tossed his head. He sensed an excitement in the air, and it aroused him. His tail swished, catching Betsy across her jiggling tits as she walked over.

"Ooooo," Betsy gasped. She stared at Patti. "Where's the cock?" There was a pleading tone in her voice and she found that she was shaking. "You're not undressed either."

Patti stepped back from her pony, feasting her eyes on her dark-haired friend. "Pet Tiny while I get my clothes off."

Reluctantly, Betsy complied. She stroked his forehead, watching Patti strip off her clothes. A lump formed in her throat as she gazed hotly at Patti's now naked body.

Patti leaned against Tiny's empty stall, her fingers lightly caressing her silky skin. She leered at Betsy and Tiny, wondering how to explain to Betsy that the cock she wanted was hanging between Tiny's hind legs. She stifled a giggle and continued to play with herself.

Tiny brought his mouth to Betsy's plump tittie meat. Rubbery lips soaked one melon-shaped globe in warm drool, swelling the nipple and stiffening the tip. His tail swished as Betsy's squeals of surprise made him snort.

Betsy stepped back, panting and gasping for air. She felt dizzy, shaken. She looked at her spit-covered tit, then at Patti. "Did you see what he did?" Betsy was dumbfounded.

"I did," Patti giggled. "Did you like it?" Betsy looked hotly at the handsome pony.

Her virgin pussy was throbbing. "Patti..."

She snapped her head around. "Did he ever do that to your tits?"

Patti nodded, glad that Tiny had taken the first step. "It feels great, huh?"

Betsy found her voice. "Won't he bite?"

"Only nibble," Patti said.

For the moment, Betsy forgot about the cock Patti had promised. She was enthralled by Tiny's mouth and the pleasure she had received when he had licked her tits. She gulped, took a step closer to the docile pony.

"Go on," Patti urged. "He's fantastic."

Betsy took another step, bringing her tits back within striking distance of Tiny's rubbery wet mouth. "Lick," Betsy whispered. "Lick." She held her tits in her hands and trembled, waiting for the pony to comply.

Tiny rumbled his lips and soaked Betsy's tits with warm pony drool. He nibbled gently on her swollen nipples, using his teeth to gently play with her hard tips.

Patti came over to join them. She saw the passion on Betsy's face and knew her friend was crazy hot. "He licks pussy too," she said, rubbing her tits against Tiny's side.

Betsy's wide dark eyes popped. "Really?" It was too good to be true.

"I taught him to suck me off yesterday," Patti said. "I creamed all over his mouth."

Betsy swooned, her knees weakening. She leaned against Tiny, mashing her tits into his hard teeth. "Christ, I'd be afraid he'd bite me and hurt me."

"Tiny likes pussy," Patti said. Her own cunt was drenched, bubbling, pulsing for what she had in mind--Tiny's cock. "Get on your back and let him taste your pussy."

Betsy moaned. "I'm afraid," she gasped, her head reeling as she wavered between passion and fear.

"Maybe you're ready for the cock I promised, huh?"

Betsy staggered back, a dreamy smile on her face. "I'm ready. Today we lose our cherries. Right?"

Patti giggled. "I'm ready."

"Where did you hide it?" Betsy moaned, her eyes scanning the barn. "In the hayloft?"

"It's not hidden," Patti said. She continued to rub her sensitive tits into Tiny's flank.

"Let me break your cherry first, okay?" Betsy was trembling, a tinge of fear surfacing.

"I don't need any help," Patti said. She dropped to her knees, mashing her tits into Tiny's hind leg. She spotted the head of his cock peeking from its sheath. "If you want to see the cock, get down here with me."

Curiously, Betsy dropped to her knees. Blinking, she spotted the fat head of Tiny's dick. "Holy shit, Patti. Do you see that?"

Patti giggled. "You mean this?" She reached under her pony and curled her fingers around his thick-skinned cock-sheath and stroked.

Betsy's mouth dried up. The shock of what she had just witnessed caused her to lose her balance. She fell back, legs in the air, virgin pussy totally exposed.

Patti laughed. "Wait until he gets hard." She stroked Tiny's prick, exposing more of his thick glistening cockshaft. His cock was growing under her gentle hand.

Betsy gawked. "What are you doing?"

"Getting his prick ready to break your cherry," Patti said.

"I didn't know you were talking about his cock. I thought it was a fake one." She was frightened, yet at the same time fascinated with what she was seeing.

Patti's fingers shifted slowly up and down Tiny's prick. She caressed her pony's heavy balls. "His cum is all inside here," she explained.

Betsy couldn't speak. Her mouth gaping open, her eyes wide, her breathing raspy, she could only stare.

"Say something, Betsy," Patti sighed as more hard pony-cock became exposed. "C'mon over and touch him."

Betsy shook her head. "I'm not going to touch him," she said. "You're crazy."

"I thought you wanted your cherry busted," Patti said, giving her frightened friend a quick glance.

"Not with that thing," Betsy moaned, her voice quaking.

"You'll change your mind once you see me fuck him." Patti was totally committed. The hardness of Tiny's prick and the powerful throbbing gave her a craving to be fucked that couldn't be denied.

Betsy's eyes stared first at Tiny's growing cock, then at Patti. "You're teasing me," she said, breaking into a smile.

"I'm not teasing." She stood up, stroked Tiny's rump. "Easy, boy. Easy."

Mesmerized, Betsy sat on the floor of the barn. She watched as Patti made a bed of hay, her gaze constantly drifting back to Tiny's long hard cock. Suddenly, her mouth watered and she tore her eyes away, forcing herself to concentrate on Patti.

Patti built up the pile of hay. The bench her mother had used, she knew, was too high. The hay would be perfect. Finished, she turned her attention back to her stunned friend. "You can go first if you Want."

Numbly, Betsy shook her head. "You're not going to do it," she said. "You're teasing me."

"Watch." Patti brought Tiny over to the hay, guiding him into position. "Nice, Tiny," she soothed. She sensed the excitement in her pony and calmed him. "You're cherry too, huh?" She giggled. Tiny was finally in position.

Betsy could only stare. Her young body was on fire. The memory of Tiny's mouth on her tits had been burned into her brain forever. She stared at the fullness of Tiny's cock, stiff between his hind legs. She stared at his large balls and gulped.

"You sure you don't want to go first?" Patti asked. She was trembling, anxious to feel Tiny's cock up inside the soft wetness of her virgin cunthole.

"I don't believe you," Betsy said, unable to comprehend it all.

After stroking Tiny, Patti got on her knees and rolled easily under him. She stared at his prick, shaking now as the moment was drawing closer.

"Don't," Betsy groaned. "He'll kill you." On her back, Patti stared at her frightened friend. "Yesterday, I jerked him off. His cum drenched me. Today, I want all that cum in my pussy."

Betsy ogled the pony's cock. She squiggled closer, not wanting to miss anything if Patti were telling the truth.

"It's better than fucking Jimmy," Patti said, gripping Tiny's prick. "Tiny can't talk." She stroked his prick, angling her body into position.

Betsy watched, her tongue flicking over her lips nervously. "He's going to hurt you."

"He's going to hurt me good," Patti moaned. She spread her legs, gripped his cock and dragged his prick through her virgin gash. "Ooooo, shit, Betsy. Ooooo!"

Betsy trembled, her eyes misting over. Her heart pounded wildly. "Be careful," she rasped. "God, be careful."

Patti was overjoyed. She was at last going to lose her cherry. She wriggled her hips, the hay pricking her ass cheeks. "Oooo, Betsy, I'm nervous." She shuddered, squiggling her pussy against the head of Tiny's cock. She felt the pressure against her cherry and swooned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.