Mom's Horse Hunger - Cover

Mom's Horse Hunger

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two virgin teen girls lose their virginity to a horse, after one gets taught by her own mom on how 'to-ride-a-horse'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

Patti leaned against the screen door. Panting, she caught her breath. She found herself trembling and couldn't stop the churning in her virgin pussy. "Oh, God, I gotta cum."

Forgetting about everything but her own raging lust, the blonde teenager raced upstairs to her room. She closed the door, locked it and heaved a sigh.

Nervously, she stripped off her top and looked at her budding tits in the mirror. "God, I wish they were big like Mommy's," she moaned. She caressed her sizzling flesh. Tiny goose bumps dotted her smooth silky skin.

Her fingers trembled. She tore at her shorts, shoving them down over her slim girlish hips. With her heart pounding, she stared at her lithe figure, silky blonde pussy mound, and small sensitive tits.

She skimmed her small trembling hands over her flat tummy, combed her fingers through her light silky pussy hair.

She turned to the bed, glancing back over her shoulder at her tight ass. She wiggled her hips and giggled. "Oh, shit, I wish Blazer would lick my pussy."

She spread her long legs, bent over and looked at herself in the mirror from between her legs. The sight of her brown wrinkled asshole and the pink slit of her virgin pussy, made her dizzy. She stumbled to the bed and threw herself on it, face down.

"Shit, shit, shit," she moaned, writhing on the bed, her tight ass perched up in the air. "I want sex. I want to fuck." She pounded the pillow.

She rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. Frantically, she fondled her hot turned-on flesh. Soft whimpering cries came from her open mouth. Her urgent fingers found her moist virgin slit. She stroked herself, purring with contentment for the moment.

Patti rolled her hips, closed her eyes, and gasped as tiny tremors tingled her innocent body. "Ooo, Blazer. Blazer, I want you."

She humped her ass off the bed, emulating her mother. She moaned.

"OOOOO, I'm so hot... so damn fuckin' hot." She giggled.

It was the first time she had ever cursed like that. She enjoyed it.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She laughed again, high on her own voice and raging passion.

She climbed out of bed. Seeing what her mother had done with the stallion, gave the innocent child a sense of reckless abandonment. She strutted over to the full-length mirror and feasted on the sight of her own youthful body.

"Ohhh, Blazer," she cooed. She rolled her slim hips sensuously. Her urgent fingers stroked down between her parted thighs, touching the moist gash of her virgin cunt. She stepped close to the mirror, rubbed her small tits against the smooth surface and shivered.

Her head was swimming. She didn't know what to do next. Dizzy with an overwhelming passion, she straddled the door and rubbed her cunt along the hard edge, shaking and whimpering as the wood mashed her clit.

Laughing as if she were drunk, she stumbled back to the bed and threw herself down. Writhing, she caressed her cunt, anxious to cum. She needed the relief more than ever, needed it before she went down to breakfast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.