Laura's Ball Club - Cover

Laura's Ball Club

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Not being able to join a regular baseball or hocky team, 12 year-old Laura is seduced into joining an Elite Ball Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

When they finally got back to Pete's house, as stiffened as he was, he wanted to make a mess of spaghetti and have them all stay and eat with him. His parents would not be home for two days, he explained, and the cook would just love a vacation from having to cook dinner for him. It was not very difficult for Laura to get permission from her mother to eat at the DePow's house, and probably Janie's mother would let her eat anywhere. Mack had no trouble winning permission because he frequently ate there. And so they had a spaghetti party downstairs in the family room.

They had no sooner finished eating when Pete asked them if they wanted to see a movie. Mack, apparently, knew to what his pal referred.

"Let's play cards, Pete," he said. "You're in no condition to watch any movie tonight."

"Sure I am! What are you talking about?" he asked, trying to keep a straight face without any luck.

"You're nuts," Mack laughed as his friend set up the projector. Mack went to the wall and pulled down a screen.

"It's just that I'm going to need help, you see," Pete muttered, giggling all the while. The two boys were finding something very funny.

"You girls better sit over there," Mack ordered. "I'll run the projector and Pete has to be kept on ice."

The girls were mystified. Laura could understand, though, that a dark room was a temptation that her new boyfriend couldn't afford with the painful sunburn he now had. Even holding hands in the dark, something that was bound to lead to other things, would be mean to him. Suddenly, Pete got up and left the room. He came back leading Fido.

"Should you let the dog in the house?" asked Laura.

"It's okay to let him in down here," Pete said, still grinning mischievously. He and Mack passed a look, and Mack responded with an amused shake of his head. Then he flicked out the lights and began the film.

The film was in color and the room it showed was more luxurious than anything Laura had ever seen. She wondered at first if it was a home movie of something upstairs in this very house. But then a sweet-faced little girl of about their own age appeared. The camera came down over the draperies to light on her, spread naked and exposed on a lovely large bed with a bright lavender and pink flowered spread, her long legs spread wide to reveal the pinkly glistening folds of her cunt, that had more chestnut brown hairs than either Laura or Janie yet had. Her tits, though, were small and taut, with tiny nipples ruby and succulent-looking on petal-like aureoles, which further added to an aura of innocence and purity about her that even her lewdly exposed position could not deny. Her pubic mound was covered with her thin, softly curling chestnut hair that matched her long chestnut tresses. She was simply lying on the bed in that splayed position, her eyes tightly shut, and her head to one side as if she were peacefully sleeping. There was a soft, beautiful smile on her soft-looking red lips.

Suddenly the camera left the child on the bed and, pulling back, revealed the fact that she was in a cage with gold glistening bars that reached from the floor around the bed to the ceiling. Perhaps she was supposed to be Sleeping Beauty, thought Laura, who, despite the girl's nakedness, still was unsuspicious of the film.

And then the scene changed to an old set of creaking stairs with cobwebs stretching from one side to the other like flying buttresses. Coming up the stairs was a dark figure, and as the camera zoomed in, and the figure turned, it proved to be a witch with a hooked nose and bushy eyebrows, just the way you would expect a witch to look.

But then, amazingly, the witch reached the top of the stairs, pushed open a door there, and entered upon the luxurious room with the naked little girl in it. Oh, no, Hansel and Gretel, Laura corrected herself. Of course, it could be Snow White! Just then, before Laura could do any more speculating, the witch shook out of her enveloping robe. It seemed to melt down to the floor and she, too, was naked, with large, proudly upthrust tits and a bushy triangle of gray pubic hair that seemed to cover the entire area up between her thighs. Her lips were spread in a wide lascivious grin as she looked over her hooked nose at the sleeping lovely girl on the bed, and one of her hands began to move slowly up and down her side while the other passed lightly, tantalizingly, over the side of her full, high-set titties. For a witch, thought Laura, she sure had a gorgeous body. Laura had always thought of witches as something akin to scarecrows.

After a moment, the witch turned and looked back at something in the hallway outside the bedroom. Momentarily, she made a motion with the hand which had been stroking her hip and there was a wand in it. With a wave of the wand, a huge, black furry form materialized, sitting on the floor at her feet, just inside the bedroom. God, it looked like a panther! Laura had never been to the zoo. There was none in her town, but she recognized the muscular and dangerous cat from pictures. The witch stared at it a moment, scratching that hooked nose and waved the wand again. The big cat transformed into a huge German shepherd, as black as the cat, but even more ferocious looking. Now the witch seemed to chuckle. She was satisfied with herself. Apparently the cat had been a mistake. The dog's long red tongue lolled wetly out of the side of its fanged jaws like a red tie hanging out of a black suitcase. It stared up at the gray-haired witch almost anticipatorily, its thick bushy tail wagging to and fro with excitement.

Now, on the flickering screen, the witch and the huge dog were walking across the bedroom to the teenager on the bed. As they approached, the girl's eyes flashed open to stare first at the woman, then at the dog, in what was obviously mounting horror. She tried to slide away to the far end of the bed, but there was obviously nowhere to go because of the bars. Her lips were parted in fear, but the witch, opening a gate, caught the girl's arm and held her, pulling her down into a prone, spread-eagled position. Laura felt Janie cuddle against her, in fearful reaction, she supposed although by accident, one of Janie's hands brushed against Laura's budding tit, and then she felt Janie's nipple on her arm. Also, Janie's hand came to rest against the outer swell of the blonde's curvaceous thigh. It didn't feel so bad, thought Laura, and focused her attention back on the screen.

The gray-haired witch began to speak to the child then, gesticulating and motioning with her hands, and after a moment the teenager nodded convulsively. The witch lay down on the bed, spraying her slender legs wide and smiling salaciously as her yawning hair-lined cuntal mouth, with its glistening wet, petal- like lips was exposed to the camera.

The young girl licked her innocent and tender lips, still with the fear on her face, and then gave a quick shudder as if a chill had passed through her. Then she moved down on the bed, moving on all fours in between the witch's widely spread legs. She looked back over her shoulder once to see the big shepherd guarding the open gate to her cage, and then she leaned forward to dart her head between the opened legs and bury it against the witch's flaming cuntal slit. The gray-haired ogre arched her hips, drawing her knees up almost to her tits, flowering wider the huge lust-inflamed cavern as the girl's young tongue snaked out to flick inside the burning circle, lick up along the moistened furrow to locate the quivering, blood-red clit. The child took the miniature phallus between her teeth and began to nibble it, her actions somewhat looser now, her obscene mouthings of the witch's pussy becoming a little more frenzied, her fingers digging harder into the milk-white thighs of the woman she was suckling.

The horrible witch flailed her head from side to side in ecstatic rapture, totally committed with mind and body to the lascivious nibblings down between her legs. She wrapped her hands in the child's hair and urged her on, her legs jerking spasmodically into the air above her. Neither she, nor the teenage girl nestled between her legs seemed to notice when the giant German shepherd leaped up onto the bed and began to edge forward to tentatively sniff the obscenely waving, yet still completely virginal asscheeks of the little girl.

Laura was breathing raggedly now, intensely aroused by the lewd performance she was witnessing on the screen, by the eagerly awaited entrance of the dog for its role in the silent sexual game being enacted on the dancing movie screen before her eyes. She sat immobile, moistening her lips again and again, her mind a blank, and when Janie's hand moved up all the way along her thigh to dip up against the moist, silk-encased slit between her legs, she first opened her thighs so the fingers could get under her shorts and then imprisoned them there.

Laura understood and knew there was going to be no holding back. Desire had risen in her in great swirls of reason-drenching heat. The twelve year old had learned that feeling and knew there was no denying it. It had happened to her... how many times... in the past maybe thirty six hours? Let's see, she had touched herself with her own fingers once, and before that there had been Pete's attempt to fuck her. Fido had succeeded. Mack had taken her from behind. Pete she had straddled and ridden herself. God, yes! She was a lewdy and might as well go all the way!

She should be abhorred by the thought of doing anything with another girl, but she wasn't. There was no stopping it. Delicious waves of passion flowed through her like warm honey, and she squirmed down against the cushions of the couch on which they sat, squeezing her suddenly insatiable pussy tight against Janie's hand. Her other hand moved up to caress one of Janie's taut young tits, kneading the spongy mound, bringing the nipple into turgid erection beneath her garments.

Janie began whispering softly in her old friend's ear, lewd words that caused Laura to squirm harder and harder on the couch. Then Janie was insinuating her finger under the tight elastic leg band of Laura's panties, into the waiting wet folds of her cunt, teasing along the sensitive inner walls. Instinctively, Laura reached out a hand to return the manipulation, eyes fastened to the lewd picture on the screen, thinking only of the passion which was coursing through her body at that moment, realizing with a dim part of her mind that at last she was free from all inhibitions, free from her mother's syndrome of guilt and shame, totally abandoned to the delicious rewards of lewdyism. And she was supremely happy!

On the screen, the young chestnut-haired girl was still wildly licking and sucking the witch's cunt, her tongue lapping insanely at the passion-drenched furrow in which her head was flailing up and down. The woman's legs were now clasped tightly around the girl's neck, locked together at the calves, and her asscheeks were raised up toward the ceiling as if they were some salacious offering to the spirits of her want. But now, the furry German shepherd was taking an active role, and the camera zoomed in very close as the animal's tongue flicked out once, twice to lick the quivering moons of the young teenager's milk-white asscheeks. Then the dog rooted its cold nose into the crevice between the girl's invitingly rounded asscheeks, and the sudden contact caused the girl to momentarily discontinue her mad lickings. But the witch's hands wrapped in the girl's chestnut curls forced the teenager downward to her task once again, and she resumed her lewd sucking of the moist blood-inflamed loins between the gray-haired witch's jackknifed thighs.

This time the dog's wet tongue furled out to lick the soft- petaled edges of the child's tender and innocent young pussy, licking upward the full expanse of her cuntal split from her clitoris to her asshole, then back again, and then up again. The girl was trembling almost mindlessly now at the incredible contact of the animal's hot wet tongue on her naked genitals, and her head raced like a wild thing in the 'V' of the older woman's thighs while she tossed and flailed her ass and ground her pelvis into the child's secretion-drenched face.

Laura was in a fever pitch of excitement. Oh, God, how she needed release, and there was no sense going to her sunburned boyfriend now! She wanted to be fucked more at that moment than she had ever wanted it! What she wanted was Fido's hard animal- cock flicking into her again, and most of all, she wanted to cum with him cumming inside her, cum while Janie was there, too. Maybe the boys wouldn't notice, but they wouldn't care. She had already learned that.

She emitted a soft strangled gasp and turned to Janie, breathing hot fire into her ear. "Janie," she gasped. "Janie, I'm going to show you something that will put this movie to shame! Do you hear me? I'm going to put Fido's big hard cock inside my pussy!"

"In front of the boys?" Janie asked, incredulous. God, Laura sure had changed! "Will you lick me while Fido grinds his big animal cock into your devouring pussy, Laura?" she couldn't help asking.

"Go on and beg me," Laura hissed.

"Oh pleeaasse!" the impassioned freckle-nosed Janie Farragut pleaded.

Then, in perfectly attuned agreement, both Laura and Janie began to shed their clothes stealthily in the flickering light from the screen. Neither of the boys turned around, so absorbed were they in what was going on there. Then both of the live girls right in the room kneeled beside Fido, each with a hand stroking the now eagerly sniffing dog, each with the other hand exploring her friend's newly blossoming curves. Hands gently kneaded and squeezed, fingers fondled naked titties and bellies and asscheeks, and simultaneously, Fido found one soft white hand encircling his unsheathed rod of flesh while another lovingly cupped his massive hairy balls.

And on the continuing film before the eyes of the passion- stimulated trio, the huge German shepherd had mounted the teenage girl from behind while she continued to wildly mouth the witch's cuntal passage and moist red slit. The animal's long scarlet cock stood out from its furry loins like some obscene sentinel, and its hind paws danced crazily on the circular bed in lewd time to its forepaws caressing the child's sides and flanks.

The little girl's ass was rotating dervishly in anticipation of what was about to happen, licking and sucking the widespread cunt of the old witch. The girl suddenly reached behind her and grasped the dog's slick member firmly between her fingers. Then she guided it toward her own nakedly exposed loins, spreading her knees out wide on the bed to open her own pussy. She placed the hot slippery animal cock at the entrance to her innocent hole, so defenseless and virginal before the eye of the camera, aiming the great blood-engorged member and then inserting its blood-swollen tip inside her churning cuntal opening.

The great black beast didn't hesitate a fraction of a second. Once he felt his cock touch the soft warm folds of the young girl's tender cunt, he slammed forward to savagely drive his immense cudgel deep, deep up into her moist pink cunt. The dog's huge, sperm-bloated balls bounced against her passion-drenched pubic hair as the animal bucked and thrust into the young chestnut-haired beauty's pussy with machine-gun rapidity. Its tongue hung out of the side of his opened, puffing jaws, its forepaws circling her midsection now. The girl's small, tight young tits seemed to be alive with swirling motion as they danced against the bed beneath, and her face seemed to be flashing with incredible sucking and licking movements in the hot, desire- flushed slit in which it was buried.

Janie and Laura, driven to new heights of mindless lust by the lewd, debauched activities in the witch's castle and by the hard, throbbing animal cock and scrotum twitching in their hands, collapsed in a heap of swirling, churning lust upon the family room rug. Fido was upon them in a flash, licking and nuzzling between their wantonly splayed loins as the film played out its conclusion for the boys.

The witch's mystery shepherd jerked and bucked into the teenager's defenseless cunt with its long hot lubricated animal- cock, heaving faster and faster as it approached its climax. The girl's torso was whipping crazily from side to side, and the gray- haired witch's head rolled like a broken puppet's on the bed as the child's obscene sucking of her cunt increased to an unbelievable tempo. The girl rammed her ass back against the pile-driving animal with renewed frenzy, faster and faster and harder and harder.

Suddenly her orgasm took hold of her.

The camera panned in close to fully capture the abandoned ecstasy which was contorting almost grotesquely her lovely, fragile young face as the child licked the other woman's glistening cunt with long precise strokes like a cat lapping cream. The woman jerked upward with a convulsive thrust suddenly, and she too was cumming, flailing her head madly, scissoring her legs up tight around the climaxing girl's neck in a strangling human necklace.

The dog was the last to cum. A furry blur until its climax hit, it pounded its long red cock deep into the teenager's spasming pussy. Hot, spewing animal sperm shot out of the slippery scarlet prick to fill the girl's belly, fill it to overflowing so that some of the milk-white liquid flowed back out of her tender young cunt and down onto the bed to mingle with the lust-fired secretions still pouring from the witch's widely splayed cunt, to be sniffed and licked at by the great beast after it had withdrawn its deflating cock from the child's pussy, and the girl had fallen forward over the witch, whose cunt she had just sucked.

Neither girls nor dog noticed when the lights went back on in the family room, but the scene before their eyes took both Pete and Mack by surprise. While their powerful German shepherd mascot humped staccato-like between the waving, upturned asscheeks of the blond, the little brunette was writhing unashamedly beneath the obscene tongue-fucking of her girl friend.

Mack Toohey wasted little time in joining the game. As he rapidly stripped off his clothes, his eyes leered and, coupled with the sounds of lewd wet smacking and slurping, his prick, already hardened by the activities on the screen, came to a rigid, blood-pounding attention. Before he was completely undressed, a welcome cry of ecstatic pleasure burst upon his ears.

"Ooooohhhh Goooddddd! Laura! I'mmmmm cuminnggg! Shit! Harder! Bite it! That's it! Ooohhh, shiiitttt!"

With haste, Mack Toohey crossed the short distance to his pleasurably shrieking girl, knelt, and peered with delight at the slaving lips and tongue of young Laura, whom he felt he had maneuvered along the path to lust-filled freedom in the early hours of that very morning in the woods.

The touch of another hand should have been startling to Laura, but in her mindless search for release, in her writhing, ass-pumping quest for fulfillment from the huge dog fucking into her from behind, the newly freed woman only welcomed yet another player on this stage of blissful sensation. And Laura Cutter knew now that she was indeed a woman! When Mack began slowly stroking his blood-swollen rod of hardened male flesh, which had already brought her own soul-rending climax, she should have felt shamed and degraded, but she didn't. Her mother had completely lost! She was no lady!

When Mack Toohey gently took the place of Janie Farragut, positioning himself before her very eyes with his rigid, thick- veined cock throbbing threateningly at the portals of her saliva and cum-smeared lips, she should have been terrified, for she had never before tasted the swollen hardness of a male prick in her mouth! But she wasn't! And when that dully gleaming shaft passed between her full red lips, invading the confines of her virginal mouth, she should have screamed with terror, but she didn't.

The sensation of that hot, fleshy member passing between her tightly ovalled lips, sliding smoothly up over her tongue and filling completely the moist warm cavern of her mouth until it threatened to lodge firmly and chokingly in her very throat, was the purest of ecstasies. In that moment, all that had gone on before, every nuance of pleasure, even the deliciousness of the animal-cock burrowing incessantly into the core of her belly, could not match the bolt of electrifying passion that surged with muscle-twitching reality throughout her entire body. Nothing, absolutely nothing, had ever given her so much pleasure. But that was only the beginning.

In a matter of moments, man and beast coordinated their thrusts, quick jolting blows that hammered together, completely stuffing mouth and cunt, skewering unmercifully into throat and cervix and setting up a jarring vibration that seemed to the ravished young girl as if they were crashing in mortal thudding combat somewhere between her quivering titties and convulsing belly. And as the tempo of rhythmically pounding cocks burrowed ever deeper, ever harder into Laura's unnaturally stretched orifices, her mind began to drift, to float away into another plane. There she had been nearly ready to climax under the ravaging attack of the dog alone, the newly freed preteen now found herself, under the dual pummeling, spiraling upward through a swirl of sensual pleasure that should never end, must never end. So lost was she in the rapturous pursuit of never-ending sensuality, that she scarcely felt Janie begin kneading and squeezing her swaying white tits in ever increasing and painful pressure. Indeed, so lost were they all in their mind-blown pursuits, that none was aware of Pete's decision that he could not be held back by a measly old sunburn!

The lust-inciting scene of seductive white bodies squirming nakedly against one another, satin-smooth feminine flesh yielding to erotically squirming flesh, was more than he, in his violent agitation from the movie, could restrain.

God Almighty, it was insane to even try to reason what had happened with all the roaring furnace of lust bubbling in his balls! The huge German shepherd violently fucking into Laura's luscious pink cunt and Mack Toohey's cock driving into her mouth made his own cock ache with lewd desire!

Now as Pete watched, Laura began mewling with the wild, wonderful sensation of her two lovers' beautiful, lust-hardened cocks, as both of them prepared to spill their hot, liquid fire into either end of her body. In passion-filled joy, the young girl ground her widespread young ass back hard against Fido's furry loins, feeling the tiny rivulets of moisture building in the smooth crevice between their excitedly bucking bodies. She sensed tiny streams of perspiration dribbling down the backs of her smooth inner thighs, while the mounting pressure in her desire- inflamed loins warned of the climactic moment that was finally so near at hand!

Damn it, Pete thought, she looked like an animal herself with her lips locked tightly around the length of Mack's raging big cock, increasing her unbelievably hungry little sucking motions until he thought his balls would turn inside out! Great swirls of unbearable heat were massing in their secret depths as he watched his girl's passion-infused face pulling hungrily on his friend's blood-engorged cock. His painful sunburn was long forgotten!

And on the rug of the family room, Mack Toohey too, thought his sperm-bloated balls would soon burst. He felt the muscles of his stomach tighten and he arched forward, pushing his throbbing hardness up even farther into the searing heat of her greedily sucking lips! He gaped at the pink ridges pulling out from her mouth, clinging voraciously to it as she pumped her head up and down and undulated her smooth white hips back at the humping shepherd in a wild uncontrolled frenzy!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.