Laura's Ball Club - Cover

Laura's Ball Club

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Not being able to join a regular baseball or hocky team, 12 year-old Laura is seduced into joining an Elite Ball Club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

When Janie and Pete finally returned to the picnic area, Laura busied herself with putting lunch out for everyone and avoiding both eyes and conversation. When they sat down to eat the generous sandwiches that Pete had brought... Laura had never seen so much roast beef between two slices of bread... the red- haired Lothario started to tell them of his last summer. His family had taken him out to the Finger Lakes in New York. He bragged about the Muskie he caught that was nearly as tall as he was when he held it up on the line. He had gone boating on Seneca Lake and swimming in an Olympic pool.

"One that size, you mean," Janie corrected him, and Laura wondered how she knew anything about it.

"Yeah, you could fit all the pools in this town inside it," Pete went cheerily on. Gosh, if Laura's mother had interrupted Laura's father like that, he would have gone straight through the roof and refused to speak to her the rest of the day! Laura was impressed by the freckle-faced boy's good nature.

No one else had much to say about their vacations, which were pretty humdrum in relation to Pete's. He told how he had seen glass being blown through very long tubes and described how red the liquid glass glowed when it was taken from the furnace by the apprentice. Laura had watched little glass Disney figures made in a department store, but what Pete had seen were the beautiful hand blown, hand etched Stubenware pieces. Laura spoke up.

"I know what those are. My mother has a collection of pictures. She collects the advertisements for those. Someday she wants one," Laura ended lamely, suddenly aware of how poor that made her parents look.

"My mother has some. I'll have to show you!" Pete said enthusiastically, then went on to the surprise toward which he had been building. He had actually gone to the Baseball Hall of Fame. He had seen the first baseball diamond and had listened enthralled to Babe Ruth's voice, which they had on a record there and which one could hear by putting a dime in. He described the great baseball players' uniforms and gloves and bats as though no one had ever seen pictures of them... But of course, it wasn't the same just to see an old picture, Laura knew. Her heart had begun to sink more and more, and a story that she supposed should have filled her with excitement and joy only made her desolate.

Peter DePow was definitely out of her league! She was plain envious of his trip. She didn't care about the old glass or anything like that, but just imagine swimming with Peter in a pool as big as he described! Goodness, it would take them all day to get just from one end to the other, it seemed! She pictured herself hiking with him all alone through Watkins Glen Gorge, into the caves, over the rocks, his red hair aflame in the sunlight. He said you could catch trout in Seneca Lake, too. She would like that, especially with Peter. She wondered if you could try on Babe Ruth's uniform, but of course not, she chastened herself. Now she was getting silly. Suddenly she noticed that Peter was looking at her rather steadfastly. They were eating Janie's cake, and he was eating an orange that Laura had brought.

"You look like Hector Falls," he said suddenly when she looked at him quizzically because of his staring. "I mean your hair is falling so long and over your shoulders like that all in waves because of the way you had it braided. Hector Falls is like that, broadening waves of falling water."

It sounded as though he had meant to go on, but forgot what he was going to say as he contemplated her. It was most complimentary, and Laura could not help blushing. Well, maybe he wasn't out of reach, at least temporarily.

After they had finished eating and were once more on the punch, and after Pete seemed to have run out of stories, although Laura rather doubted he had, Mack was restless and so was Janie. Janie had never been a person who could sit still.

"Let's hike along the brook and see where it starts," she suggested.

Peter did not answer at all. He was lying back, supported on his elbows, his eyes nearly closed, with a spear of grass hanging from his mouth. He looked sleepy, but Laura knew that wasn't it at all. He was looking at her, Laura Cutter, and right at the moment she felt like a princess of some kind. The last thing on her mind was getting up from here and going on any old walk! Mack jumped up as though the walk was mandatory if Janie Farragut wanted it.

"Let's go," he said. Neither Peter nor Laura stirred.

"Come on, Laura," Janie said, but Mack took her arm and turned her in the upstream direction of the brook and started walking her toward the sound of the water.

"Come on," he said. "You and I will go and leave these old fuddy-duddies to sit around and be sleepy if they want."

Laura never looked up to see their expressions, whether Mack seemed to understand that Laura and Pete wanted to be together or whether Janie's face revealed any jealousy at the change in the coupling. She only heard them walk away, sensed when they were gone. Pete suddenly got up and came over to sit by her. Wordlessly, though she meant to chide him for his infidelity in some way, she pulled his head down and held it cradled against her, feeling the soft moistness of his lips pressed against her chest just above the top button of her blouse.

Oddly and perversely, in that moment, Laura began to remember the lewd fucking she had been given by Mack Toohey. She began to remember his fleshy, blood-enraged cock fucking in and out of her defenseless cunt, his hands cupping and kneading her nakedly quivering young tits, his hot breath blowing maddeningly into her ear. She remembered how it felt with his lusty cock sliding in and out along her cuntal passage harder and faster. She began to remember her own cumming in tune with his, and how she had been floating, wonderfully floating in the throes of a climax like she had never known, that was totally unlike any other experience she had ever known!

And now, with these lewd memories flooding over her, she didn't even notice that Pete was undressing her. She moved, humped, bent to help him as he removed each article of her clothing as though she were some kind of automaton in which he had merely to turn a key for her to obey. She never noticed how exposed to the air she was though her nipples began to harden on her young beginning mounds of tits, and down between her legs her cunt mouth moistened with her softly seeping feminine juices. She could feel her loins tingling. She was aware that he pulled away briefly, but soon he was in her lap again as though he had never left, this time cradled in her warm nakedness. She began once more to stroke his red hair as though she had never stopped, stroking it gently, positioning his face so that it was pressed into the hollow between her developing tits. Her breath became ragged and pulsating as the obscene images from earlier darted back and forth in her mind.

What a strange and wonderful thing was sex. She was becoming aroused again, she thought in surprise. She was becoming aroused with the need for sex, for release, even though she had just had that very satisfaction an hour ago at Mack's lewd bidding. She really was a lewdy all right. She seemed to have no control over herself whatever. First she ought to straighten out this business of jumping around from partner to partner. She couldn't let Pete have her with no explanation at all about why he had taken Janie the way he had. Yes, she would put a stop to this right now.

But she was only deluding herself, for her whole body was beginning to seethe with passion once again, her brain unable to remain with any rational considerations, instead dwelling on the prurient sensations of her flesh and pushing away all other thoughts, pushing away any need for justice or explanation as easily as it had pushed away all other self-controls. She spread her legs far apart, opening her cuntal orifice erotically wide, and in a voice that was strange and muffled in her own ears, heard her talking about those things once again.

"Pete, oh Peter, I want you!"

There was a moment of silence before he answered.

"What do you want?"

"I want you! Pete, I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me hard and deep. Now! Right now!" Gosh, she was beginning to sound bossy to herself, bossy as Janie.

He raised his head staring down with those marvelous gray- green eyes. He grinned.

"I'm still not sure I heard you right."

"Oh, yes you are!" she said petulantly, a new kind of energy flooding her, the energy of the lewdy, she thought with surprise. Yes there was a definite change in her blood. "I want you to fuck me!" she demanded. "I want you to fuck me right here and now in this woods under these trees. I want you to fuck me, Pete! Of course, if you don't want to..."

Pete DePow's cock leapt into involuntary erection in his trousers at the obscene words and Laura felt the material. He still had his trousers on! She had thought he had got undressed when he left her, but she looked down and saw that he had merely poured some more punch. She started to pull away, hurt somehow. Why had he undressed her and not himself? Was he just embarrassing her? Now she remembered his getting sucked off by Janie and it seemed suddenly more important than it had.

"Maybe you'd rather have Janie," she said pointedly, freezing under his touch.

"Janie? God, no, Laura. I'd much rather have you!"

"Sure," she spat. "I'll bet you got undressed for her without being asked!"

First he grabbed her and kissed her with all the strength that he had, forcing his tongue into her mouth until finally she accepted it and began to melt into softness once more, then he let go. He jumped to his feet and began to pull of his clothes in a great hurry, wanting to be naked before the softness wore off. He certainly knew how to handle a woman! Actually, he was so incensed with passion as his brain dwelled on this beautiful young blonde's words, that all his instincts arose to help him, like a giant army under the command of the most demanding general of all: Fucking!

When Pete was completely naked, he felt like a superman, his blood-engorged cock swaying menacingly like a cobra with its thick mushrooming head and ridged expanse, he lay down on the grass beside the lovely little Laura and gathered her into his arms. Her hands immediately searched out the bloated sac of his sperm- filled balls, lovingly caressing the swollen softness. Then her hand closed around the base of his shaft and began to rub it lightly as her lips pressed hotly to the side of his neck as if trying to fuse with his skin.

Pete's hand moved down between their tightly clasped bodies to fondle the moist, hair-fuzzed furrow between the gorgeous girl's velvet-soft thighs, little groans of rising pleasure escaping his lips. This foreplay was driving him to the brink of explosion, and the heat in his balls was so intense he thought he might come right then and there. He wanted to fuck her! He wanted to fuck her right now, this second. He couldn't wait to shove his long, throbbing lewd cock deep up into her soft, nearly- virginal, anyway, belly. Of course, all Pete was sure about was the dog!

"Laura!" he groaned, wanting to use the words with her that a boy likes to use with a girl, "Laura, take my cock and put it in your pussy! Do it now baby! I want you now, baby!" He forgot that she had used the word, fuck, and he was praying she wouldn't mind the use of obscenity.

"You want to fuck me!" she asked. "You want to fuck my cunt?"

Surprised, Pete could only nod. He would worry about how she learned those words later.

Laura, too, was on fire though, thinking only of fulfillment from the still burgeoning desire consuming her nakedly exposed flesh. She raised herself quickly beside him, up onto all fours on the ground. Then she dipped her fingers down between his splayed legs, seizing his obscenely bobbing cock again and teasing the hardened head maddeningly with her thumb, making Pete squirm and groan with the intensity of her manipulation. After a moment, she moved forward, raising one leg and sliding it across him so that she was straddling his belly with her knees pressed to his sides. The tight, elastic opening of her cuntal mouth was spread invitingly wide above the quivering head of his blood-bloated cock still held in her hand. Slowly, she guided the hot, fleshy monster up to her desire-moistened cunt, teasing the glans along the butter-soft slit with tantalizing slowness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.