Alyssa and the Lizards - Cover

Alyssa and the Lizards

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Lizards take advantage of sleeping Alyssa. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Mult   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

“Oh!” Alyssa cried out, waking. “Oh, oh, oh!”

“What?” Harker asked, up on an elbow in the bed next to her. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh. Oh Gosh. Nothing. Just a dream. Oh Gosh.”

“What was it about?”

Alyssa took a deep breath. “Sex.”

Harker waited for more.

Eventually Alyssa took another deep breath, and said, “I was walking through this cave. Not really a cave. Sort of manmade. Like the tunnels were ragged stones. Except some of them were sharp. And the floor was rubbles of stones. I was barefoot, so I had to step carefully. But I didn’t step carefully enough. I stepped on a jagged stone. It didn’t hurt though. It felt—I don’t know. I checked my foot, to see if I was bleeding or anything.”

37055-lizards-1.jpg

“Were you bleeding?”

“No. There was no evidence of anything, but I felt sort of weak. Like I had to sit down. But I didn’t want to sit down because I wasn’t wearing any clothes.”

“No clothes at all?”

“Nothing. But the next thing I knew I was on the ground, lying on my back, and they were there.”

“Who was there?”

“The lizards. They were all around me, but I couldn’t move. I was like paralyzed. And then I felt them. The lizards. Their little feet. Their slippery tongues. They were licking me. One was licking my bottom. His tongue—Oh Gosh!—his tongue was licking my asshole. All around, flicking and flicking. And another was licking my clitoris. Flicking his tongue. Flicking and flicking. And another was licking my nipples.

37055-lizards-2.jpg

“And then the one licking my asshole—his tongue—oh Gosh—his tongue went in, inside my ass. And the one licking my nipples, I guess it was that one—he moved down my belly and started licking my cunt, and a moment later he was in me, in my cunt. Oh Gosh! And the other one was licking my clit, and the other was like fucking my asshole, and, Oh Gosh!”

37055-lizards-3.jpg

“Oh God, Alyssa, that’s horrible.”

“No! No, it was wonderful. I came so hard, Harker. I came and came and came. Whew! And then I woke up.”

“Wow. That’s really...”

Alyssa took another deep breath. “One thing, Harker, the one in my cunt—I think he’s still in there. Could you check?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.