Sea Cruise - Cover

Sea Cruise

Copyright© 2002 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of a Mother and Son travelling together to get over Dad's death.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

We must both have slept the sleep of the dead as I woke to discover that neither of us had moved during the night. Mom was still enclosed in my arms and, while one hand had released her breast, the other was still cupping her pussy, being kept in place by her closed thighs. My semen had dried during our sleep and we were pasted together, her bum and lower back to my groin and belly. Mom stirred soon after me and she wriggled happily in my embrace and pushed herself back against me.

"Morning, sleep well?"

"Mmm... , lovely thanks. You been awake for long?" Mom sounded very happy and contented this morning. "What's the time?"

"Time we were up and showered for breakfast. We're both covered in my dried cum and it's stuck us together. I hope you haven't forgotten that we've got the bridge tournament today, I'm really looking forward to it and I'd like to do well in it. We need to discuss our bidding system and practice some bidding this morning. Do you want the bathroom first or second or we should share it?"

"After all this we might as well share - there's not many secrets left between us now." Mom moved away from me, our bodies peeled apart and I climbed from the bunk and turned to help her. I led her into the bathroom and adjusted the water temperature until we were both comfortable under it. We soaped and fondled each other, both revelling in sharing this intimate time together, and we both got partially aroused but could not take the time to go any further. Mom suddenly got an embarrassed look on her face and started to say something to me but quickly stopped in confusion.

"What's wrong? You can tell or ask me anything - you know that. Nothing you can say to me will worry me." I tried to reassure her and encourage her to tell me what was worrying her.

"This is a bit embarrassing. I should have used the toilet before starting to shower. When I'm by myself, and I know this sounds terrible, I sometimes just piddle while showering. I'll have to get out and go."

"Don't be so silly. Everybody pisses in the shower. I'm finding the thought of your peeing in my presence very exciting. I need one as well and if it will help you to relax I'll go first if you want?" I was standing close in front of her as I said this, and I held both her shoulders to help put her at ease.

"Ok. I think it's very naughty but, yes, you go first and it might help me to feel better about it." Mom glanced down at my semi-erect cock and I jut relaxed my bladder and pissed. I think she expected me to turn away from her and she looked almost shocked when the hot stream of urine squirted out and splashed against her belly. When she got over her surprise she looked almost as if she was enjoying the sensation and she slowly twirled round allowing me to hose her lower back and bum. When she had completed her turn and the stream was back landing on her tummy, she grabbed my cock in her hand and directed the hot, yellow jet onto her pussy, which she had exposed by moving her feet apart and squatting a little, tilting her pelvis forward. Mom looked disappointed when my flow tapered off and came to a halt.

"God! That was sluttish. I hope you weren't too shocked at my behaviour. I'm desperate to go now, I can't hold it in any longer."

I dropped to my knees in front of her and watched closely as she started, still squatting and spread a bit. There wee two or three little spurts before a strong jet hissed from her. Women were definitely a lot noisier than men, taking a piss, and the stream came out with a lot more force than I had imagined. I moved my hand between her legs and let the piss splash all over it and up my arm to my elbow. I then grabbed herby her hips, tilted her pelvis and crawled closer until she was pissing on my belly and it was running down all over my genitals. I never guessed that the feel of hot piss could be so sensual and arousing. When she was finished, the last of it just dribbling out, I wrapped my arms round her bum and buried my face in her crotch, not giving her a chance to wash or wipe herself, and kissed her pussy. I then released her and stood, saying,

"There, that should convince you that nothing about you or anything that you do could be offensive to me. I love you and your beautiful body, all of it!" Mom looked gratified and kissed me passionately, exciting me with her tongue until we had to pull apart, needing to hurry from the shower, our dalliances having delayed us until we were in danger of missing breakfast.

We got to the dining room in time and, after breakfast, we completed our four laps of the ship before settling down to talk bridge. A couple of hours dealing and bidding hands, then discussing them, had us both thinking on the same wavelength and we returned to our cabin to get changed for lunch and the tournament.

The first session of the tournament went well and ended with Mom and I in fifth place at the end of it, and very satisfied, considering that there were 30 pairs taking part and that we had not played together for almost 12 years. The smorgasbord meal was expertly prepared and presented and, after we had eaten, there was a break of a further 30 minutes before play recommenced for the evening session. We moved outside and did a turn round the deck, finishing up at the stern to relax and get some fresh air. Mom leant against the rail, watching the wake, and I stood behind her clasping her in my arms and I think we both enjoyed the feel of my cock pressing against her bum. I was starting to feel that we were becoming a regular couple and, deep down, I wasn't sure how I felt about this, long term. I loved her and lusted for her body but she was my mother and I wasn't sure if, in face of the possible problems, we could hold a relationship together for any length of time.

Our play in the second session went even better than in the first, we were getting more used to each others' bidding and play, and our results on each board were starting to indicate that we might have a chance of catching up with the leaders and finishing in the money. After the last shift I felt that we had played so well there might even be a possibility that we could win, but, as the man said, 'The best Laid Plans and all that', I misunderstood one of Mom's bids and we finished up in the wrong contract and, to compound matters, I totally butchered the play of the hand. We were both a bit shaken over this misunderstanding and were hesitant in bidding the last board and failed quite badly on that one as well. Sixty hands for the day and we fell apart on the last two - very disappointing - and when the final results were announced, Mr and Mrs McCabe were called in third by a very narrow margin.

Taking into account the length of time since we had last played together this was an excellent result and we set off for our cabin very content and happy. When we had collected our prizes neither one of us had corrected their mistake identifying of our marital status and Mom smiled at me as I took her hand and asked,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.