In Bondage Schoolgirl - Cover

In Bondage Schoolgirl

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Some people are raised with the belief that sex is degrading, humiliating, 'a-duty-to-perform' and non-pleasurable. This turns out to be true for some people, BUT others learn that this is not necessarily true, even if they are forced into it by their peers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

Annie was no help. She lay there, one hand draped lazily over her face, her chest rising and falling slowly while she moaned softly. She was still coming down off her sexual high, drifting somewhere between reality and her own little world.

Betty was on her hands and knees, crawling back, her eyes wide with terror. Brushing back her long blonde hair, stretching her right arm behind her she once more looked about for an escape path. There was none. Hank stood between her and the staircase, his long belt doubled in one hand. He had slipped it from his Levi's earlier. He doubled it, tapping the looped end lightly against one thigh. Now he was advancing toward her, his eyes wide, glistening with a lust Betty had yet to understand. It was unnatural, whatever it was. She could sense that, sense the growing animality in Hank's mind.

"I'm gonna tame you, baby. I'm gonna make you one of my girls, know that? When I get through with you, you're gonna be like Annie," Hank said, licking his lips like a hungry wolf while he tapped that terrible-looking belt against his thigh steadily. That horrible, awful wolf-like look in his eyes made the girl shiver with horror. Raising both hands, she rubbed her fingers briskly against her flesh, feeling goose-bumps rising. A draft from somewhere blew through her hair. In the background she could hear Annie's soft regular breathing. The girl was completely in his power. He was talking to her as if he were bringing her into some kind of harem.

"No, no, don't... please don't touch me with that thing," Betty moaned, her eyes shifting toward the stairs, then back to the belt.

"It's gonna feel real nice. 'Course, you won't be able to sit through too many classes for a while."

"No!" Betty gasped.

Betty scrambled around like an animal, her big tits jiggling and slapping together. She half ran, half fell on the smooth concrete floor. She had nearly made it around the young stud when he reached out and grabbed her by one arm. Twisting her around violently, Hank nearly jerked her arm from its socket.

"Oooohhh!" Betty screamed in agony as she pitched forward, finding herself off-balance. Helplessly, Betty felt herself being dragged back, her heels sliding over the floor. She struggled, her heart racing like mad. The thought of someone hitting her, of bruising her with anything made her sick. She had never been able to stand pain. Even as a little girl she minded her mother strictly, terrified of a slap, of a spanking. And now this animal was going to beat her with that belt, whip her as if she were a criminal. Already she could feel the smack of the cold hard leather against her flesh, and she whimpered with terror and anticipated pain.

"Don't!" she begged.

Hank let her go, dropping her near the workbench where all those strange devices were. She wiggled away from him, the cold from the floor invading her cunt and asshole. Hank still tapped the belt rhythmically against his thigh, his cock standing straight up and out, pointing at her. His balls were tight, packed up hard against his cock-root. The rope-like blue veins stretched against the thin pink outer skin, throbbing in time with his heart. He started moving toward her slowly again, his cock waving from side to side with each step he took.

"No," Betty whimpered, sliding backward.

"Come on, baby, come on, you gotta be tamed."

This was what Annie had led her to! This was the sexual delight she had every Wednesday night. Again she darted a look at her half-conscious friend. Betty realized she hardly knew the girl. She couldn't really know Annie if this was the sort of thing she enjoyed.

Hank slapped the belt hard against the workbench, raising a cloud of dust from the top. Betty nearly jumped out of her skin, jerking away from the foot of the table and inching back toward the water heater. Her tits were rubbing against one another, the nipples long, red, and hard. Juice still frothed from her fuzz- slit, trickling down into her asscrack.

"No, no, no!"

As long as she kept out of his reach, she was safe. Betty told herself this again and again as she studied that terrible piece of leather hanging from his hand.

"Come on, come on," he crooned as his cock strained with excitement.

This was a nightmare. There was none of the pleasure she had had with Annie. There was nothing here except the sheer horror of trying to avoid getting beaten. There could be no pleasure in this!

"Oh, please, please, don't do this to me, Hank. I'll do... do anything with you, anything, but don't hurt me with that belt," she whimpered.

But her pleas served only to inflame the young stud. His eyes widened, his lips curling into a sick smile. He enjoyed hearing her cries, her sobs. Again he tapped that looped belt against his thighs.

"No... no!" she whimpered, her cries growing louder as he came closer.

Betty's mind couldn't understand the depths of his depravity, why he was toying with her like this, why he was going to hit her. There was nothing rational in it. She shook her head again and again, trying to clear it while terror knifed through her.

"No!" she yelled.

She slid backward, her terror-stricken eyes wide and focused on that belt, on that cock. He gained on her, laughing at her desperation. Sobbing again, Betty turned and ran on all fours like an animal. Her tits hung down, the nipples brushing over the concrete.

She slipped, her right ankle banging against an overturned tool box. Muttering a curse, she straightened, ran several more steps, then slipped again, her head nearly striking the pole Hank had been leaning against earlier while watching the two women sucking one another.

"Trouble!" Hank said, snapping the belt like a whip.

Betty choked down a sob, failing to her knees one more time. It was awful! She couldn't keep her balance. Her world was spinning around and around, tilting off center. Her life, her former morals, her thoughts, everything was disoriented. Whimpering, stretching out her hands for balance, Betty tried crawling away from the specter of horror behind her.

She found herself on all fours again. There was nowhere to run. Hank kept himself near the stairway at all times, stretching out his hands, laughing at her when she tried to dart away. She was like an animal--a hunted, cornered animal, her hair hanging down over her face while her breath came in short, raspy pants. Terror was overriding passion now.

"Stop this!" she demanded.

If there were only some kind of miracle that could help her! If only Annie's parents were suddenly to return. That would put an end to Annie and Hank's little game. But no. She knew they wouldn't be back until well after midnight. Annie and Hank would never have done something like this without that kind of assurance.

Again the blonde tried to dart toward the stairs. And again Hank snapped the belt, bringing it down against the wood and splintering off part of the handrail with the beveled tip. Betty cried out, shrinking back, holding one hand under her right armpit.

"Please, don't... don't, what... why are you doing this to me?"

Tears began to well up in her eyes. A stray drop of water rolled down one cheek. This can't be happening. It really can't be happening, she thought.

The belt crashed down within inches of her left shoulder. He was getting closer. Screaming, backing away, Betty moved as if hypnotized by Hank's moves. She breathed faster and faster, her chest tightening, her throat feeling as if someone's fingers were gripping it. The girl could hardly get enough air in her lungs to feed her body as she kept backing away and dodging the slapping belt.

"Soon, baby, real soon. You're gonna feel this thing on your body."

The thought of it made her scream in horror.

"No!"

Not that! God in heaven! Not that, not a beating with that thing! She fell backward, her ass striking the floor hard. Again Betty tried to move and found some of her hair snagged on the side of the water heater. Desperately she tried pulling away, the pain in her scalp making her wince. Hank laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.