Horses For Horny Cousins - Cover

Horses For Horny Cousins

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On a visit to her cousins farm a teen looses her virginity to a horse and learns about sex from her cousin and cousin's mom. When her mom comes to visit they all have a good time servicing each other and the horses.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Whewww," Wendy sighed. The taste of Amy's pussy was still in her mouth. "I hope your mother didn't hear us."

"It wouldn't matter," Amy said cryptically. "Anyway, mom left the house early. She told me last night."

"How come she wouldn't care?" Wendy asked.

"I'll tell you later. C'mon, let's get dressed and go out to the barn."

Wendy, having finally experienced sex with another person, was now eager for anything. "Will you bring your friend over?"

"Which friend is that?" Amy giggled.

"Shit, you know. The girl you had sex with."

Amy giggled. "You'll meet her." She ran into her room to dress. "See you downstairs."

Wendy dressed quickly, her heart racing. She licked her lips again, the taste of her cousin's pussy making her cunt tingle.

"Let's go," Amy said as Wendy rushed into the kitchen.

"What are we gonna do in the barn?" Wendy asked as they stood on the back porch.

"Play around," Amy said. She rushed down the steps and hurried across the yard. "You coming?"

"Yeah!" Wendy squealed, taking off after her cousin. "Why don't you call your friend and have her come over? The three of us could have a ball."

Amy threw open the barn door. "She'll be over later," she said. She strolled into the barn and over to the two stalls. "You wanna go horseback riding, Wendy?"

"I wanna fool around," Wendy said. She scratched Lobo's head. "We can go for a ride later."

Lobo nuzzled his face against Wendy's plump tits.

The contact sent hot shivers up and down Wendy's spine. "Oooo!" she gasped. She didn't move, her body quivering as she waited for him to do it again.

Amy noticed what Wendy was doing and smiled. "You wanna ride naked?"

"God," Wendy gasped. The idea made her head spin. "Did you ever do it?"

"I've done it a lot with Lobo and Apollo," she said, letting Apollo nuzzle her tits. "It's wild sitting on their backs naked. You'd like it."

Lobo's mouth brushing over Wendy's tits was making Wendy sizzle. The thought of getting on his back naked was making her dizzy. "Let's do it," she quickly moaned.

Reluctantly, Wendy moved away from Lobo. She peeled off her shirt, her tits flopping free. The nipples were already swollen.

"I guess we shouldn't have got dressed," Wendy giggled. She shivered and peeled off her jeans and panties. "I'm hot again. Damn."

Amy's mouth watered as she leered at Wendy's naked body. Quickly, she stripped off her own clothes. "How far you wanna ride?" she asked.

Wendy didn't know what to say. She opened Lobo's stall and led him to the center of the barn. Being naked out in the barn was exciting, but she didn't think she had the nerve to go riding naked. "Let's just stay here, okay?"

"Sure," Amy said. "We can have a lot of fun. Get on his back. You'll see."

"Easy, Lobo," Wendy whispered nervously. "Easy." She grabbed his thick mane and pulled herself up on his back.

Lobo tossed his head and snorted as Wendy clutched his flanks with her legs. He pawed the ground, his tail swishing as the muscles under his chestnut coat rippled.

"How do you like it?" Amy asked. She stroked Lobo's forehead to calm him. "Easy, boy. Easy."

Wendy swayed, her tits jiggling. A lump clogged her throat as she ground her cunt into Lobo's coat. "Ahhhh! It feels good!"

"I know," Amy giggled. "If you jerk back and forth, you'll cum."

Wendy's eyes widened and her face flushed. She shuddered and jerked her hips forward. The rough hair of Lobo's coat pricked her sensitive cunt and clit.

"Feels good, huh?"

"Oh, God." Wendy shuddered, her cunt oozing fuck cream as tiny spasms rippled through her virgin pussy. "Ooooo."

While Amy watched and stroked Lobo's forehead, Wendy leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his thick neck. She pressed her tits into him, his rough coat turning her flesh to a glowing pink.

"I'm creamin'!" Wendy gasped. "Ooooo, this is great!"

Lobo snorted. The child's lust was agitating him. He shook his head, then began nibbling noisily on Amy's plump ripe tittie meat.

Wendy saw what was happening. "Be careful," she moaned. "He might bite." Her cunt was on fire as she glided her pussy back and forth along his back. "Oooo! His hair tickles my cunt."

"Lobo loves tits," Amy giggled as the horse slobbered all over her sensitive tits. "So does Apollo."

Wendy couldn't believe her ears. Seeing Lobo feast on Amy's tits really blew her mind. She jerked forward, her eyelids fluttering as his rough coat pricked her swollen clit. "How does it feel?"

"You'll find out after you cum," Amy promised as she fed Lobo her tits. "Chew 'em, Lobo. Chew 'em up."

As Wendy creamed his back, Lobo feasted on Amy's tits. He snorted, his big rubbery lips gobbling her swollen nipples. He whacked his thick tongue over her tittie meat, making her tits jiggle as his tail swished.

"Cream him, Wendy," Amy gasped as she fed her tits to the hungry horse. "Cream his fuckin' back." She swayed, her horse's wet mouth making her cunt ooze. "Oooo, cream... Wendy!"

Clutching his flanks tightly with her legs, Wendy dragged her cunt back and forth. She whimpered, her tits flopping as her face twisted with passion.

"Oooo, I'm gettin' close," Wendy gasped. "My, God. I'm gonna cum." She jammed her cunt against Lobo's coat, the inside of her pussy pulsing as she raced toward her orgasm. "Oooo, watch me, Amy. Watch me!"

"I'm watching," Amy panted as Lobo devoured her plump tits. "Cum!"

Holding onto his mane, Wendy twisted her hips and ground her clit into his prickly coat. "Ahhhh... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Wendy bucked wildly, her tits bouncing as she twisted her hips and ground her climaxing cunt into Lobo's coat. "Oooooo... I'm cumming!"

"Hold on!" Amy squealed. She scratched Lobo's forehead. "Easy, boy. Easy. Cream, Wendy. Cream him but don't fall off."

With Wendy thrashing on his back and soaking his coat with pussy-cum, Lobo tossed his head in the air and snorted. His big eyes bulged and his tail swished. The teenager's screams made his prick twitch. He neighed, nudged Amy's tits, then gobbled them into his mouth as Wendy screamed again.

Wendy rocked precariously on the horse's back. Her head snapped from side to side, her brown hair lashing across her crimson face. "Oooo, I'm gonna fall! I'm gonna fall!"

"Go ahead," Amy giggled as Lobo slopped spit over her tits. "You won't get hurt if you land right."

Wendy held onto his mane, but her legs were weakening. Like melted butter, she slipped from the horse, winding up on the hay- strewn floor, twitching and whimpering.

"Oooo, Christ. My pussy's still burning. I gotta cum again," Wendy moaned.

Amy's body tingled. "C'mon, Lobo. Finish her off." She turned Lobo around. "Go on. Take care of her."

"Oh, God!" Wendy gasped as she looked wildly up at the horse. His size frightened her, but she was too hot to do anything but quiver. "Oh, God!"

Lobo saw the jiggling meat of Wendy's tits and brought his slobbering mouth to one swollen nipple. With his tail swishing, he gobbled on her tit, soaking it with warm drool. Wendy's squeals excited him and his prick began to grow.

"Chew her tits," Amy moaned as she squatted beside Wendy. "Get her crazy."

"I am crazy," Wendy gasped as Lobo dined noisily on her tittie meat. "Oooo... his lips are so soft and warm." She writhed on her back, her eyes bright with passion as she stared at Amy.

"Enjoying yourself?" Amy sighed.

"Yesssss!" Wendy hissed as she arched her back. "Unnnnn, he's nibblin' on my tits. Oooo!" She reached out and grabbed one of Amy's tits. "I gotta cum, Amy. I gotta cum."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.