Humiliated, Submissive, and Soaking Wet - Cover

Humiliated, Submissive, and Soaking Wet

by Tom Garb

Copyright© 2024 by Tom Garb

BDSM Sex Story: Rayna sat naked in front of her mirror and made a video for her Master. She told him, and anyone else who might watch it, about her true self—the denied fuckdoll who lived to worship her Master's cock, who isn’t allowed to touch her needy pussy, and who is such a pathetic horny slut that the humiliation of making the video made her have a hands free orgasm.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Masturbation   .

Rayna checked that the camera was recording, then sat on the hardwood floor of her bedroom and looked into the mirror. Her naked body was reflected back at her, her breasts perky, nipples hard. Her pussy was so wet with anticipation that some of her cunt hair was matted down with her juices. Her legs were stretched out in front of her, her bare feet pointed toward the mirror, her toes almost touching the glass.

She spread her legs.

“So, um, hi,” she said, forcing herself to maintain eye contact with the mirror. “My name’s Rayna, and I’m twenty-five. I’m a personal trainer, and I belong to this guy named Michael.” She licked her lips, her pussy pulsing as she said it. “He’s my Master, and he ordered me to make this video for you. He told me to show you all how filthy I am. So ... yeah. I’m going to touch myself now.”

She lightly pressed the fingertips of her left hand against her pubic mound, just above her slit. “I like being his little slut. It turns me on to do dirty things for him.”

She rubbed her palm over her mons, pressing her fingers down into her folds.

“My pussy gets so wet. My Master says I’m too fucking horny, and I need to learn control.” She used her fingers to spread her labia open. “Look how wet I am. My cunt’s just drooling.” She rubbed the tips of her fingers up and down her labia, massaging her inner lips. “So I’m not allowed to cum. If I do, Master punishes me.”

She started rubbing her clit.

“Oh, God. My cunt’s so hungry. Look at it drooling. You’d think I’d just seen a cock, the way it’s dripping.”

Rayna spread her legs further and reached for the pink dildo lying beside her.

“I’m cum not allowed to, but I need something to fill my hungry cunt. I feel so empty!”

She put the dildo in her mouth, And licked the tip.

“Mmm ... it tastes good.”

She licked and sucked the toy, taking more and more of it into her mouth.

“I wish this was my Master’s cock. It’s too cold and hard and smooth. Not like a real cock at all.”

After a few moments, she pulled the toy from her mouth and placed it between her legs, the tip just touching her pussy. She teased her opening with the tip of the dildo, coating it with her juices.

“I want to fuck myself now. My pussy’s starving for it. I feel so empty without a cock inside me. My cunt’s been deprived for days.

“But I can’t. I can’t fuck myself. I don’t deserve to be filled. I’m not worth having a cock in me. Not even a fake one.”

She put the toy down and picked up her phone from beside her. She scrolled through her messages, found the one she was looking for, and began reading it aloud.

“‘I’m not worthy of my Master’s cock. I don’t deserve to cum. I’m a useless cunt who exists only to service her Master. I don’t have a right to feel good. My Master owns my body, and if he doesn’t want me to feel good, I don’t get to. All I get is frustration. Frustration from my empty cunt. Frustration from my throbbing clit. Frustration from my aching nipples. That’s all I deserve.”

Rayna dropped the phone, her breathing heavy, her heart pounding.

“That’s all I get to be. Aching. Empty. Horny.”

She picked up the dildo and licked the tip again.

“My cunt will never be satisfied, because my satisfaction doesn’t matter. At all. My only purpose is to be a fucktoy. To please my Master. If he’s not using me, I’m worthless. Just a useless unused fuck doll. And I don’t even deserve to be that. Because I’m not good enough. I’m not pretty enough. I’m not sexy enough. I’m not...”

She broke off, tears forming in her eyes. She closed her eyes, trying to regain control of herself, and then opened them again.

“That’s why I’m not allowed to fuck myself. Even if my cunt’s burning up, begging to be filled, it doesn’t matter. My satisfaction doesn’t matter. I’m a stupid, useless cunt, a set of holes that barely deserves to exist.”

Rayna began to sob.

“I’m a worthless slut. A stupid, useless slut. I don’t deserve anything. All I am is a hole to be fucked. And my Master isn’t here, so my cunt will just have to go unsatisfied. My master ordered me to sit here, naked and watch my worthless cunt in the mirror, watch it drip with useless, desperate cunt juices and think about how pathetic I am.

“That’s all I am. A useless slut. An empty, aching cunt. Nothing else.”

She was crying now, sobbing as she spoke, the tears streaming down her face.

“Nothing else.

“Because my only purpose is to be fucked.”

Through her tears, Rayna watched her cunt spasm in the mirror in response to the words, watched it drool out another drop of cunt juice.

“Because that’s all I am.

“A worthless, useless slut.”

The thought that someone might watch this, the thought of strangers watching her debase herself like this, was making her pussy pulse.

“A pathetic, empty cunt.”

She dropped the dildo and put her hands behind her head. She pulled her feet towards her, her soles dragging along the wood floor, until her knees were bent and her legs were spread.

“Look at me. This is me. This hole is me. The rest of me is worthless, useless. This is the only thing about me that’s worth anything. The only thing that gives me any value at all.”

Rayna’s whole body was shaking. Her cunt was twitching uncontrollably, her juices pooling beneath her. She felt her climax building. She imagined people watching the video, seeing her naked, exposed. She imagined people masturbating to her, stroking their cocks or rubbing their pussies as they watched her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.