Millennium Products IV: Three Girls With a Mission - Cover

Millennium Products IV: Three Girls With a Mission

by Talespinner

Copyright© 2002 by Talespinner

Incest Sex Story: The Millenium company has started the domination of everyone Kate and her daughter Linda hold dear, now they are about to turn the teenagers into agents to spread the web of corruption, seducing old teachers, turning the girls at school into incest sluts and begining to control everyone in the town.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Warning: To understand and enjoy this story you must first read the previous installments, were the characters and the background is presented. I must thank beth, my editor for her hard work and encouragment, Thanks a lot!


An unexpected party

Two days passed since Linda had helped Nicole accept her father as her lover, the blue eyed teen was valiently trying to control herself, not giving in to her sperm lust, but it was a hard and a constant battle. She had reached another day in her quest, her third day without swallowing cum. It was true that she had dreamt of it every night, but as she returned home Linda was proud of her will power.

But as she got home another surprise was waiting the young schoolgirl. Max was there with three other men. All of them well dressed and older, their ages appearing to range from forty to fifhty. Her mother was dressed in a small bikini panties that barely covered her pubic hair and was engulfed by her buttcheeks, and a sheer top with a very low neckline wich ended in thin straps in each shoulder, it was cut to stand just an inch bellow her nipples, her impressive mounds bare in the bottow. She was serving some snacks as they talked, ocasionally slapping her butt or stoping her to feel the large boobs.

"Ah, Linda, We're waiting for you, tell us in detail what happened to your friend Nicole, from the first day she recieved a dose of our compounds." Max says to Linda as all the men stopped what they were doing and stared seriously at her, a tape recorder was turned on.

Linda was feeling a heart-stopping fear, both for her and Nicole, but the smell of Max was already relaxing the girl. She was never able to lie to him, and told the story in detail, from the initial loss of inhibition to her first blowjob and the way she finally surrendered to her father, even telling the little adventure the two of them had at school. The men asked questions from time to time, taking notes from her narrative. She deduced they were ressearchers or something like that.

When she finished her tale they got silent and Max told her "go to your room and put on the clothes we brought you, then come back here." She quickly got to her room, scared of the strange men, and found a outfit similar to her mother's, donning it slowly.

She was hearing their talk, but didn't understand it all. She hearded that they thought Nick to be special, and wanted to know if her increased resistence was caused by sheer will power or something in her genetic make up. They would collect some samples of blood and tissue, and conduct some tests later.

Linda returned to the room hoping they wouldn't hurt her friend. The technical talk was already dying, they had stuffed their notes and the tape recorder in their bags. Their eyes instantly went to her, admiring the teen body and staring at the ample mounds sticking out of her chest. The young schoolgirl begun to feel moisture in her vagina. Since she was constantly horny in the last days, the men ogling her were starting up the addiction's fire.

"Well gentlemen. Now that the work is done, let's just enjoy ourselves a little." Max started to speak. "Linda here is a hot sperm addict. Go on girl, introduce yourself to each one of them... and make sure it's a real hot introduction." The three men were sitting in the sofa, a little distance between them, and had horny smiles in their faces, the cocks starting to swell at the sight of the busty teen beauty.

She went to the first of them, already feeling a strong sperm lust. This was the youngest of the lot, looking about forty and well built, his short blonde hair and nice face made him the best looking of the trio.

Linda leaned her torso in front of him while raising her arms, his hands going to the back of her neck, he lifted her elbows above her head. The much to short top went up, freeing the hard nipples, the effect of the pose was to make her firm hooters stick out to huge proportions and great firmness. The breasts were a inch or so from his face as she talked "Hi mister! I'm Linda Stevens and I hope you want to be my friend." The blue eyed schoolgirl said while moving her breasts to bury his face on them. She started to move them, first gently slapping his cheeks with the ample boobs. Then she lowered her hands to the sides of the ample mounds, cupping and rubbing them from one side to the other of his head for some moments, proceding to guide the pointy nipple to his mouth, feeling it entering his sucking lips while he raised his hands and repleaced hers, cupping her tits.

He released her saying "You can call me Donavan, Linda. And we'll get to know each other very well... I can assure you." She walked to the next man adjusting her top with a unbelivable heat in her cunt, she was very aroused with the situation.

She looked the older of the three in his face. He was a large and serious looking black man, with a deep stare that scared her. Linda's big blue eyes showed her hot state as she passed slowly the tongue on her lips, longing for the man's semen. He looked to be in his mid fifhties, and his hair and short beard were grey, with fading streaks of black. The man was big, not really fat, but with a noticeble belly that didn't seem right in his tall and well proportioned frame.

Linda straddled his lap, pressing her barely covered slit to his hardening cock. The girl put her arms around his neck, her face a couple of inches from his, when she raised her arms the top rode up her breasts again, baring the nipples. She began to move her hips back and forth on his lap, rubbing his cock furiously through his pants. "Do you want to be my friend too, mister? Please, I would do ANYTHING to be your friend!" she said while his hands slided up her slim body, finding her big hot boobs and caressing them. She leaned and kissed the man, tasting his tongue for long seconds.

She raised from his lap as he spoke "I'm Marcus, my sweet slut, and I know you'll do anything I want." He gave the teen girl a hard slap on her butt as she turned to approached the last of them, not bothering to adjust the top anymore. The last one looked to be in his mid fourties, he was of average size and very thin, his face was plain and looked somewhat embarassed.

The blue eyed teen turned her back to him and bent over at the waist exposing her butt to the man, her hands toying with the bikini panties, forcing it even deeper in her asscheeks and making her pussy lips engulf the thin fabric. Then she sitted on his lap, his legs between hers, feeling a huge erection touching her pussy as she moved her hips, ondulating on his manhood. The man moaned behind her and the girl leaned back reaching for his hands, wich she took gently and placed on her impressive mounds. "Do you like my ltittle girl's titties mister?" she lowered her hands to his crotch, feeling his penis fully erect inside the pants. "Oh! I can see you like it sir! I'm going to do my best to make you happy." She said guiding one of his hands to her wet cunt.

"H-hi Linda, I'm dr. Huggart," he sounded excited but nervous.

"Treat him gently Linda, he's not used to it!" the other men giggled at their companion's embarassment.

Linda flexed her legs, raising her hips and unziped his pant, freeing his stiff manhood. It was big! She measured him at about nine inches, the biggest she ever saw. The schoolgirl was nearly drooling in her desire for cum. The busty teenager adjusted herself, kneeling in his lap as he reclined his body on the couch. She took the panties to the side of her tights, freeing her dripping pussy, and aimed her slit to the huge erection, feeling his tip touching the pink and wet lips. She put her hands on his knees and forced her hips down, feeling the engorged head entering her, stretching her inner walls. The large busted teen felt her first orgasm as her hips moved on his dick, still unable to engulf it all.

Max guided Linda's mother to her room and said "Well my friends, have your fun with Linda, I'm going to enjoy her mother."

Linda forced her hips on him, making his stiff manhood desapear in her pussy. Soon her butt was going all the way up again, nearly releasing the erect penis, just to slide all the way down, conquering an additional inch at a time, until she was wildly bouncing on it, feeling his balls touching her clit as she swallowed his cock. Marcus, the older man took his dick out and started to masturbate to the scene, his penis slowly hardening.

She saw Donavan rise, taking off his pant and walking toward her, his hard penis pointing to her face. Since she was on her knees and her hands were on Huggart's knee she was in the right height to take it. As she opened her mouth anxious to fellate him, a line of drool falled from her lips, showing how she was desperate for the taste of semen.

"Suck my dick Linda, suck it well and I'm going to give you what you want. Tell me what do you want from me?" The man said, still keeping his penis out of her reach.

"I want your cum! I need all your sperm!" She was under the addiction's control again.

"That's my good girl! But I want some thing from you too... I want to meet your friend Nicole, I have some important questions to ask her. Will you bring me your friend?"

"Y-yes, I'll bring Nicole to you." Linda knew he would do more than just ask her questions, but couldn't help but obey him in every whim, as she craved his cum.

Donavan was satisfied at the answer, walking inside her reach. The teen brunette eagerly swallowed his hard member, giving head to the man with abandon, bobbing her head as fast as she could while being penetrated in her tight pussy. The young girl was in the verge of her second orgasm as she felt Huggart's hands forcing her to change position. She was raised from his cock, and he moved, to lay with his backs on the sofa. The big titted girl was guided to sit on his large member, feeling it entering her again with pleasure, straddling him face to face.

To the schoolgirl's surprise the younger man, Donavan, got behind her, guiding his stiff prick to her anus. Linda was too hot to be worried. But she never had done a double penetration, and the anal experience she had was quite traumathic. She felt Donavan's Penis full of some kind of lubrificant, his cockhead sliding slowly through her tight ass opening, but the penetration was not half as painful as Max's rough ramming.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.