Major Slut - Cover

Preview

Major Slut

by conwic

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, NonConsensual, Drunk/Drugged, Sister, BDSM, MaleDom, Rough, Gang Bang,

Erotica Sex Story: The female Major commanding an isolated Army detachment ends up being dominated and forced into sexual slavery by one of her male NCOs. The situation becomes even more interesting when the Major's younger sister shows up for a visit.

DISCLAIMER: This story includes descriptions of rape, torture, bondage, drug use, and humiliation. If these descriptions are likely to offend you, DO NOT READ THIS STORY. If you are under twenty-one years of age, DO NOT READ THIS STORY. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This story may be reproduced and distributed electronically where the laws allow so long as it is not changed in any way and authorship is acknowledged.

Comments and suggestions from readers are appreciated. Flames will be ignored.

I would like to thank SmCyber and other friends for their help in developing this story. The first two parts were written in 1996. The remaining 4 parts in 1997.


This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents, either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Stories involving celebrities are pardoys and not meant to represesnt the individual in a true sense

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.