Daughter's Bed - Cover

Daughter's Bed

Copyright© 2002 by DJ2

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dad and daughter have a good time in bed

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Adapted from Peter Quint

It was around eight o'clock on a Friday evening. I was sitting on the sofa, reading when Jessie appeared from her room in panties and a short T-shirt. She greeted me with her usual,

"Hi, Daddy." I put down the book and said, "Hi, Jessie, what's up?." She asked, "Do you want to see something new I got?" I was curious, she wasn't carrying anything, so I said, "Sure, honey, what have you got?" She took the hem of her T-shirt and raised it to her chin revealing a pair of small breasts. They looked so sweet, standing out just over an inch, tipped with erect pink nipples. I was captivated. I asked, "How long have you had those, Jessie?" "Only a couple of months and they're growing every day."

she told me. "They're lovely, darling, I'm glad you showed them to me." She stepped closer. "Daddy, would you like to touch them?" Here I was on very shaky ground. Of course I wanted to touch them but was I about to enter the underworld of child abuse? My hand was itching to reach out but I was telling myself, "This is immoral. It's illegal. In the eyes of society, it would be a sin, a crime." I lost the fight. I thought, "This isn't a case of a parent forcing a child into sex, she invited me to touch her breasts, that's all. She's proud of them. It doesn't have to go any further than that." I ran my fingers over her tiny tits. I loved their surprising firmness. The nipples felt hard against my fingertips. I gently fondled her nipples and looked into Jessie's big bright eyes. "Sweetheart," I told her, "Your breasts feel wonderful. I hope you'll show them to me often so I can see them getting bigger." She said "If you promise to touch them like this, I'll let you see them anytime you want. It really feels good, Daddy." I abandoned all my restraint. "May I give them a good luck kiss, honey?" "Sure, just a second, I want to take this shirt off, I'm tired of holding it up." Jessie pulled her shirt over head and off. I spread my knees and drew her closer. She put her arms around my neck and brought her breasts close to my mouth. "Now you can kiss them, Daddy." I lowered my head and brought my lips to her right breast. I kissed the tip and did the same to the other one. Then I let my tongue caress her erect nipples while my lips sucked each one very tenderly. I heard Jessie murmur "Mmm, that feels great." After another minute, I raised my head and gently drew Jessie's face to mine. I kissed my daughter softly, for the first time, on her mouth. I told her, "I loved doing that. Did you enjoy it, honey?" This time she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. She smiled a little shyly and said, "I loved it too. You know what happened? My vagina got all wet. What made it do that?" "Well, most people would say it's sexual excitement, but do you know what I think?" "What, Daddy?"

"I think your vagina is crying because it has to stay hidden away while your breasts get all the touching and kisses. It just wants its share." "Oh... well I was going to take my panties off anyway because there's something else I wanted to show you." I asked,

"Is it all right if I take them off for you?" "Sure." With my hands trembling in anticipation, I did what many fathers would love to do, I reached out and slipped my daughter's panties down over her slender hips. She stepped out of them when they dropped around her feet. My twelve year old beauty was now completely naked. I saw what she wanted to show me. Her groin had a slight and obviously new growth of straight dark hair. "What a gorgeous sight, sweetheart, you're really growing up. You're blossoming into a beautiful young woman. May I touch it?" "I want you to touch it." I brought my fingers to Jessie's sparse tuft of silky pubic hair and rubbed it delicately. She took hold of my hand, moved it down between her thighs and pressed my fingers to her vulva. "That's where I want you to touch, Daddy." I felt a bit shocked by her action, followed by relief. Whatever we were about to get into was as much Jessie's desire as mine. I felt no inhibition, only lust as I slipped a finger between the lips and explored my daughter's virginal cunt. Jessie threw her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me. I put one hand behind her and caressed her plump ass as I tenderly fondled her moist inner cunt lips and lightly brushed a fingertip over her clit. Jessie was gently moving her hips back and forth. I had a tremendous hard-on. Jessie pressed her mouth against mine and as we kissed I extended my tongue and slipped it between her lips. I could feel shivers pass through Jessie's body when our tongues touched. When our lips parted, I said, "Jessie darling, let me kiss your vagina." She smiled and whispered, "Okay." "Lie down here on the sofa." She quickly lay back, put one foot on the floor and the other up on the sofa back. What a gorgeous and sexy sight she was in that erotic pose! I was wishing I had a camera handy. I got between her thighs and used my thumbs to open up the little cleft. I gazed at the seductive pink beauty of my twelve year old daughter's cunt. It was glistening with the moisture of her sexual excitement and I could smell a delicate erotic fragrance arising from it. I settled my mouth on my child's cunt and licked up the luscious droplets of her passion. I kissed, licked and sucked Jessie's young cunt while she squirmed and squealed with delight. I tongued the little point of her clitoris until she was writhing with passion, until I felt her stiffen and cry out as her first orgasm engulfed her, until she was relaxed and peaceful again. After one last loving kiss on Jessie's cunt, I moved off the sofa and knelt beside her. I was savoring the lingering taste of Jessie's cunt and stroking her hair while she stared blankly at the ceiling, apparently reliving the last few moments. She turned her face to me. Her beautiful smile and the look of love in her eyes were worth any risk I had taken. I asked, "How are you, darling?" "I feel wonderful! What did you do to me?" "I made you come. I just showed you what the pleasure of sex is all about." "It was so beautiful, Daddy. Please hug me." I sat on the sofa and helped Jessie get onto my lap. I embraced my naked little daughter. She laid her head on my shoulder and snuggled closer. I gently stroked her back and kissed her brow and cheek. Jessie turned her face up in an invitation to kiss her mouth. I kissed her long and lovingly.

When we finally broke the kiss Jessie whispered, "I love you, Daddy." "I love you, sweetheart." I kissed her again and during that kiss, Jessie became aware of my erection pressing against her. She slid her hand between us and touched my cock. She murmured, "Daddy, can I see you naked now?" "Of course you can, darling." She got off my lap and sat watching as I stood in front of her and started stripping. My shorts had barely hit the floor when Jessie wrapped her hands around my prick. She saw how wet the tip was and smiled up at me. "Was your penis crying to be let out too?" "It sure was, honey. It wants your hands and mouth to show how much you love it." Jessie said, "I do love it, Daddy."

She leaned forward and touched her mouth to the gleaming crest.

Her lips slipped all around the slick head of my cock and then I felt Jessie's tongue licking up the moisture. "Mmm, that tastes good." Jessie was moving her hand gently up and down my cock, not realizing the effect that was having, along with the constant kissing and licking she was giving the sensitive tip. I suppose it was a mean trick, but when I felt myself about to come, I didn't warn Jessie to get out of the way. I just wrapped my hand around hers and urged her to pump faster. I groaned as the climax hit me and my surging semen shot right into Jessie's mouth. To my utter astonishment, she did not pull her head away. She let wave after wave of my cum fill her mouth and she was drinking it! I felt as though my knees were going to buckle under me and I sat down heavily beside Jessie. She reached over, got a fresh grip on my prick and continued jerking me off, watching the last few drops of sperm emerge from the little slit. She leaned over my cock and licked up all the cum she could find. I sat back and looked at this amazing little twelve year old licking a few drops of semen from her hand. I didn't know whether to apologize to her or congratulate her. I asked her, "Sweetheart, this may be a silly question, but why didn't you pull your mouth away when my semen started to come out?" She looked at me with her large innocent eyes and said, "I didn't think you wanted me to and it tasted so good, I didn't want to lose any." "You don't know how happy I am to hear that." "Did it make you feel good, Daddy?" "It felt fabulous!" My darling daughter let go of my prick and put her arms around me. I held her tight and she said, "I'm glad it made you feel good. I loved doing it. When can we do it all again?" I felt like the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

"Honey," I told her, "We can do this every day if we want, three times a day when we can manage it." "That's good, then I can get lots of... what do you call that stuff that came out of your penis?" "It's called semen, sperm, cream or we could call it 'cum'." "Cum," she repeated. "I love your cum. Is it all right if I drink a lot of it?" "Sweetheart, you can drink as much as you want. It's good for you." Her hand came back to my cock. Jessie's eyes were bright with pleasure and anticipation but they saddened slightly and she observed, "It's too bad I can't give you any cum to drink, Daddy. Will I be able to when I'm older?" I thought,

"Here's a chance to do something I haven't done since I was thirteen. Something that my girl friend, Chantal and I used to love doing." I eased my hand between Jessie's thighs and touched her cunt as I told her, "No, honey, girls don't have any cum, but there is a wonderful drink you can give me that I'll love just as much." "What's that?" "Do you think you could go pee-pee in my mouth once in a while." Jessie looked a little shocked at my suggestion and sat quietly for a minute, considering all that I had told her. "I'll pee-pee in your mouth, Daddy, as often as you like." she said. "I'd love that, honey." Jessie was fingering her cunt. "I want to fuck with you, Daddy." "I'm glad, Jessie. I'm going to love fucking you." "Right now?" "Yes, right now. Let's go to my bed there's more room there." Jessie jumped up and took my hand. "Let's go." I lifted up my naked daughter in my hands and carried her to my bedroom. My cock was standing up harder than it had ever been and no wonder! I was going to fuck my own little daughter! She clambered up on the rumpled sheet of my unmade bed giving me a magnificent view of her cunt and asshole.

I thought of all the wonderful words that I could apply to this gorgeous twelve year old girl; willing, enthusiastic, loving, passionate, seductive, lustful are just a few. I joined Jessie on the bed. She was on her back with her legs apart, her cunt beautifully and shamelessly open to me. I lay beside Jessie and we kissed, long, tongue-tasting kisses as my fingers went down and excited her already sex-soaked cunt. I knelt beside her and touched the tip of my cock to Jessie's lips. "How about a good luck kiss for your first fuck?" Jessie took hold of my prick and she kissed and licked it until I had to pull it away. She gave me a beautiful smile. I got down between her thighs and thrust my tongue into Jessie's cunt. A trickle of delectable fuck-fluid ran into my mouth. I told her, "Mmm, are you ever wet and ready for fucking, Jessie! I reached for the extra pillow and slid it under Jessie's bottom then I knelt between her widespread thighs. I was a little nervous as I cautiously eased the head of my cock into the entrance of Jessie's cunt. Luckily, I don't have a very large penis, but I was worried that I might hurt her the first time I penetrated her. I pressed my cock forward and told Jessie to push down on it. There was only a slight resistance. Jessie's virgin membrane parted very gently and my prick was deep in her cunt. I asked her "Does that feel all right, honey?" "I... I think so. I never felt anything like this before, but it doesn't hurt or anything." I started a gentle back and forth motion. My cock was moving easily in my little girl's tight cunt. I gazed down at our joined bodies. It was fascinating to see my cock going in and out of my daughter's tiny vulva. I could see that my prick was glistening with moisture. It was good to know that even at twelve, Jessie could produce a rich supply of cunt juices to make fucking her so easy and smooth. I moved over Jessie until I was resting on my elbows. I began fucking her a little faster, watching her face react. She was breathing rapidly and her eyes were tightly closed. Her hand slipped between us and I felt her fingers touching my cock, feeling our coupled genitals. She smiled to herself. I whispered, "Jessie, tell me how fucking feels." She opened her eyes and I could see them shining with pleasure and sensuality. "Ohh Daddy, it's wonderful! Fucking is wonderful! Your cock feels so nice inside me. It feels so big!" I pressed my mouth to hers and slipped my tongue between her lips.

I could feel her tongue come and meet mine halfway. I tasted my little girl's mouth, her breath, her saliva. "Yes, sweetheart." I breathed, "Fucking you is wonderful." Jessie's body was moving beneath me. She was thrusting her hips up, making my cock probe her cunt even deeper, urging me to fuck faster. I had never before felt such lustful passion. Suddenly, Jessie's head tilted back, her mouth opened and she uttered a series of drawn out groans. "Aaahh, aaahh, aaahh..." I quickened my fucking even more. I felt the sweet tinglings of my own orgasm begin to spread through my groin. Her small body stiffened under me and with a last high-pitched "Aaaah!", she relaxed completely. At exactly the same moment, I gave a shout of measureless pleasure and filled my daughter's adolescent cunt with hot thick sperm. For the next few minutes, we just held on to each other, trembling with reaction to what we had just done. Jessie crushed her mouth to mine and kissed me with unbridled fervor. "Ohh Daddy, I love you. You sure know how to make me feel good!" "I love you, baby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.