Daughter's Bed - Cover

Daughter's Bed

Copyright© 2002 by DJ2

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dad and daughter have a good time in bed

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

Adapted from PP-7304

John slowly opened his daughter's bedroom door and looked. His daughter was lying on her side with her back to him. She didn't move. Slowly, he crept into the room, whispering her name. Still, she made no move. Careful not to wake her, John stood still, looking around the room.

He breathed in the fragrance of his young daughter's body. The smell was good... soft and sweet. Yet there was also the odor of something else. Something bestial, animalistic. He couldn't put his finger on it.

John Kelley stood there for a moment, absorbing the scene. There was his daughter on the bed, totally naked, her nipples puckered up. Her legs were thrown high and spread wide and her cunt was dripping wet, swollen and red. Janie was still young, slender and almost hairless except the thin patch between her legs. Her head was small and pretty. Soft brunette hair, parted on the left side, flowed down just below her ears. Her hazel eyes were glowing with life and lust. Her nose was fine, her chin daintily formed, her cheekbones high. But her mouth was a sight to behold.

The soft, ripe lips were full and beautifully formed. They were almost a natural red in color. Her tongue was a soft pink. In short, her mouth was an incitement that any man, woman or child would gladly accept. It gave her the appearance of a young girl who felt comfortable and natural with her face buried between another person's legs.

Her fine body was taut and firm. Her skin was golden, except her tits, pussy and ass, which were soft and creamy white. Her tits were not yet ripe, but damn close. They swelled out from her chest invitingly, smooth and bullet shaped. Her nipples protruded, firm and rubbery. They were large and soft pink, providing a cock-stimulating contrast from the creaminess of her tits.

Her belly sloped down past her belly button until it curved between her legs. The soft, light hair above her pussy was hardly noticeable. Her ass smoothly curved out in a most wonderful manner and her legs long and slender, soft and graceful. Her feet were small and dainty, her toenails polished a pearly pink, like her fingernails.

John was almost speechless, but as he hungrily stared at every minute detail of his fine young daughter's hairless body, he recovered. His cock immediately stiffened against the front of his pants.

Her body was smooth and flawless. There wasn't a mark on it. Her flesh was pink, glowing with health. Her body was firm and slim, her legs long and slender. Her feet were dainty and pretty and her pussy was small, downy and soft. Now it was wet, reddened and swollen wide open. He knew what he had to do. He walked towards the bed and sat down next to her.

Janie felt his arms go around her and pull her close. His touch was comforting. The warmth of his body radiated through his shirt and burned into her tits. His hands burned her soft, tender flesh everywhere they touched. His warm breath was on her neck, sending chills to her brain. When his lips touched her cheek, she knew that she truly had nothing in the world to worry. After all, he was her father.

And his touch was so comforting, so warm and inviting. They had always been close but she had never before felt so close to him, as she did now. Her cunt was pulsing around the hairbrush handle. Her clit was hanging between her puffy cunt lips, blood-engorged and excited.She squeezed her legs together, looking at her father's features. He wasn't an unattractive man, she found.

John Kelley had sandy brown hair and he looked young to be a father. His skin was lightly tanned. He had a high forehead. His nose was about average in size and shape and his eyes were bright and intelligent. His cheekbones weren't too pronounced, his chin was firm. His lips were full and his teeth were almost white, but not quite. He wasn't muscular, but his body was trim as Janie looked him over, she sensed something was different about him but she couldn't make out what it was.

Even as she looked at her father, she thrilled to feel his touch. His hand lightly glided over her thigh and down to her knee. Then it slid back up, a trail of goose bumps following it all the way to her inner thigh where it paused.

Janie looked at him expectantly, her cunt on fire with lust. Almost unconsciously, Janie again squeezed her legs together. Her pussy burned and her clit throbbed. Pleasure radiated out from her cunt, which was still stuffed with the handle. Wanting more, it was all she could do to control herself in front of her father. Still shocked, she could hardly believe that she was lying there now, naked, while her dad was calmly sitting on the bed next to her. It was almost like a dream. She opened her legs, noticing her father's penetrating gaze.

His eyes were aimed at her swollen cunt. John's cock was straining at his zipper. His fine young daughter was putting on a hell of a show, a show he had never expected to see, though one he had often fantasized about.

The smell of her pussy was in his nostrils and it excited him. His hand crept between his legs and he squeezed his cock. As he watched, his eyes growing bigger, he began jacking off. He pumped his cock. It was stiffer than it had been in years and his balls ached for release. Even as his daughter's orgasms came to a close, he was unbuckling his pants. He had to have some of her pussy. Yanking his pants down, John fell to his knees, his cock bobbing wildly. Roughly, he grabbed his daughter's legs and swiveled her cunt to face him. Throwing her legs wide apart, he hungrily dove in with his mouth, fondling his prick and cupping his nuts as he mopped up his young daughter's thick, frothy cum with his tongue.

"Oooohhh... wh-what... huh?" squeaked Janie. "Oooohhhhh!"

When Janie felt herself jerked around, her impulse had been to cry out in surprise. But before she knew it, her father's mouth was glued to her sloppy cunt. Goodness rushed through her body once again and she held her legs wide apart so her father could lick her sweet pussy clean.

John inhaled rapidly and deeply, the smell of his daughter's cunt in his nostrils. His brain was full of lust as the taste of her fuck juices filled his mouth. He thirstily licked and slurped at her cunt, loving the taste of her horny young pussy. While he ate cunt, he slowly, lovingly jacked off, fondling his balls at the same time. The pleasure made him whimper.

Janie felt his tongue snaking up and down her slit and sliding between her cunt lips. The soft, warm wetness of his tongue felt great. She wanted his tongue inside her pussy. She stretched her cunt lips apart, making her pussy gape wide open for his mouth.

Immediately, she felt his tongue circle the inner rim of her cunt hole. The excited, reddened cunt flesh begged for attention and got it. The hot tongue swirled around, then licked up and down. Finally, when Janie thought she couldn't take it any more, her father slid his tongue down her slit to her open hole. Janie felt the slithering tongue slowly push in. The feeling was indescribable as her father proceeded to hungrily lick her cunt inside out, sucking up the cum that dribbled out of it. Janie couldn't hold back her moans of lust.

"Oh, Dad... oh, Dad! Oh, Dad, it feels... feels good! Oh, fuck... fuck, you eat pussy good, Dad! Oh, yes... oh, yes... oh, yes! You're as good... as good as Melanie... oh, goddamn, it feels so good! Don't stop... no, don't ever stop... Oooohhhh!"

John didn't hear her. His brain registered sound and he knew it was encouragement. It had to be from the way Janie was rubbing her cunt against his mouth. Oh, the sweet, soft cunt flesh between her legs tasted good. He thought he could spend the rest of his life between her soft, warm thighs. He let go of his cock and grabbed her ass checks. Squeezing them firmly, he lifted her cunt at a better angle for his month to get in it. He pulled his face hard into the hole and kept licking and slurping up her cum.

He swirled his tongue deeply inside her cunt hole. He fucked in and out of it. Keeping his tongue deep, he licked from side to side. When most of her cream was cleaned up, he pulled his tongue out and slowly mouthed his way up her cunt slit to her clit.

Licking around the swollen clit he was gratified to feel his daughter's body twitching in response. Raising his head, he looked at her clit, watching its pulsations of excitement. The girl's clit was big, he noticed, bigger than her mother's. His cock surged with lust and his mouth fastened over her clit. Janie thrust her pussy at him as he went at it.

Gently sucking, he licked in little circles. Noting how well the young girl responded, he went at it with gusto. His tongue flicked furiously back and forth over her clit. Then it circled several times before resuming its frenzied lashing. He gradually increased the suction, tentatively tickling the girl's asshole with one finger. In seconds, he felt the quivering of her thighs.

Janie was simply amazed at how good her daddy sucked cunt. Why, he was going at it like a wild man! He knew just what to do, too. When his finger brushed her asshole and he began fingering her there, the pleasure overcame her brain. Shivering from her feet to her head, she knew she was going to cum. The finger sank into her asshole and her toes curled up. Screaming her desire, her orgasm hit her.

"Aaahhh... aaahhh! Ohhh, goddamn fuck, I'm... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!... oh God! Uuuuhhh... uhhhh... uuuhhhh! Aaaarrrgggghhhh!"

John Kelley licked and sucked furiously. His daughter's hips swiveled in wide circles as she came. She pumped her cunt into his face, grinding hard as explosions wracked her smooth, slender body from head to foot. It was all the man could do to keep his mouth fastened to her clit.

As he felt the girl's asshole fluttering with convulsions, he drove his finger all the way into it. Wiggling it, he worked it from side to side. Not knowing how the girl would react to the penetration of her asshole, he let the matter rest for the time being instead of finger-fucking her hard and fast. Later, he promised himself, he would return to the subject of asses, certainly his very favorite subject. In the meantime, he sucked her cunt until she fell back on the bed and lay still.

"Ohhhh, Dad... that felt good..."

John smiled, glad to hear she liked it. He lifted his head for a closer look at her cunt. What he saw made his prick pulse in hunger.

The swollen cunt lips were pressed tightly together, a white froth of pussy cream dripping out from between them. Her cunt hairs were so sparse that he had an almost unobstructed view of her pussy flesh. The whole area was reddened and engorged with blood. Wanting to see inside her, he spread her cunt hole with his thumbs.

His cock leaped. His daughter's cunt was right in front of his face, spread wide open. The inner flesh was bright pink and shone with thick, white, frothy cum. The slimy fuck juice oozed down the walls of her cunt and ran out of the hole.

Janie purred softly. Her father's lips and tongue felt good inside her cunt hole and she knew he was liking it from the way he moaned in pleasure as his tongue swirled inside her. She couldn't help smiling in satisfaction. She was in heaven as her father cleaned the inside of her cunt with his mouth. Too soon, it seemed, he lifted his head and leaned back, smacking his lips. Cunt juices shone on his cheeks, lips and chin.

"Baby," he panted, "did you like that?"

"Yeah, Dad. That felt damn good," she answered, out of breath. "You eat pussy good... as good as Melanie does."

The man's heart lurched in his chest as heard that she had already told him that once. It hadn't registered then. He had been occupied then. He envisioned the two young, teenaged girls sucking each other. Oh, fuck, what he wouldn't give to get between them!

Huskily, he croaked, "Honey... would you like to make me feel good, too?"

Janie's body was aglow with freshness and pleasure as she answered without even having to consider. "Sure, Dad. I want to make you feel good, too. What do you want me to do?"

She knew what it was and the thought turned her on.

"I want to fuck you, honey," he said, looking deeply into her eyes. "Have you ever had a cock in your pussy'?"

His nuts ached, needing to be unloaded.

Janie inhaled deeply, stammering, "N-no, I... I haven't!" She forced the words out, trembling.

"Well, I'll bet you want to, don't ya? you're gonna love this," he assured her, standing up.

Janie gasped, seeing her father's stiff cock for the first time. It hung between his legs, swollen and menacing, slightly angled to the left. The head was a big, swollen knob. Janie quivered, wondering if her virgin cunt could take such a big cock inside it.

"Oh, Dad... it's big!" she moaned in protest, her hand again flying to cover her mouth.

"What is, Janie?" He paused. "What's so big?"

"Your... your th-thing!" She blushed.

"What's it called, Janie? Tell me!" he urged her. "I want to hear you say it!"

"Y-your prick! Your cock... it's big! Oh, Dad... I don't know if I can take it!" she wailed, wanting to try anyway.

"Shhhh, baby... shhhh. Of course you can take it. Your cunt can expand to take any size cock inside it, honey. Look, your mother's taken it hundreds of times. Baby, if she can do it, you can, too." He wrapped his arms around her. "Here... feel it!"

Janie reached for the massive cock head. Hesitantly, she ran her fingers over the smooth flesh.

"But, Mom's a lot older than I am, Dad," Janie said, squeezing his cock.

"I know, Janie, but it doesn't matter. Your cunt can open big enough to take any size cock inside it."

Desire flooded Janie's brain. She fondled her dad's cock wonderingly, as if in a dream. As she felt its heat burning into her hand, something inside her stirred. Her cunt began buzzing, a thick ooze dripping from her pussy lips. She could feel it trickling between her legs. She had seen pictures of men and women fucking and she had long wondered how good a cock would fell plunging between her legs. Though she wanted to, she had never before dared try it but now it sounded like a good idea, a damn good idea!

"Do it to me," she moaned, trembling with anticipation.

"Okay, baby," said her father, squeezing her ripening tits more firmly than before.

He pinched both nipples at the same time and pulled them outwards, noting his daughter's response. She seemed to melt in his hands and John chuckled. He was glad to find that she liked having her nipples pinched. For a while, he pinched and pulled them. Then his hands glided down her belly to her pussy where he began fingering her clit.

"Lie back and spread your legs, Janie," he commanded as his daughter tingled with pleasure. "Spread 'em wide!"

Janie immediately did as she was told. She opened her pretty legs invitingly and her father stared hungrily at her pink cunt. It shone with wetness. The tight, swollen lips were almost clamped shut. John imagined how good they would feel wrapped tightly around his ram-rodding cock. He crawled between her legs and aimed his cock at her pussy.

Janie was trembling with anticipation as her father's bulk settled over her body. His warmth transmitted itself to her own body. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. The massive head of his cock nudged between her cunt lips. She spread her legs as far apart as they would go. Her cunt lips parted and the burning heat of her dad's prick knob seared the soft inner flesh of her cunt.

"Yeah, honey, that's it! Spread your legs for me, Janie... make your cunt open up," sighed John.

He felt his cock touching her cunt. He began pushing gently, but firmly against it. The soft, warm wetness of his daughter's pussy yielded as his cock pushed into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.