Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II - Cover

Carree Loves Billy: Summer Internship II

Copyright© 2002 by Carree Wilson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the 2nd part of CARREE'S SUMMER INTERNSHIP. It picks up after (preparing) I missed William more than ever while and after writing this. This truly was the "summer of our lives", and the time of our lives. To me, it put a real signature on our love and what we meant to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

At dinner that night we talked about how strange it was going to be this summer, with me being away. My Mom and Dad were taking their vacation without me in over 20 years, and where were they going? Baltimore! I was really glad they were going to come for a week, there was so much to do there, plus they had never been to Washington, so it could easily be full week for them. My main worry about going away now was having enough of my personal things there. The student apartment had a TV, fridge and microwave, basic amenities. I only had to supply sheets and myself. I packed 3 big suitcases with clothes and basics for the plane, and had 2 shipping boxes of personal stuff, clock radio, camera, and desk lamp; things like that, sent by UPS on Friday. When I took off on Saturday I knew I would be on the phone with a list of things I wanted, but forgotten or hadn't thought of.

When we got back from dinner on Wednesday I had hoped to get together with friends, but Kim had just moved in with Brad and felt funny leaving the first night, Jenny had left for a job she got for the summer in Arizona (how lucky is that!) and Megan was with Jimmy in Boston for an operation that might get rid of the limp he carried since his accident. Thoughts of a tearful send off on Saturday with my friends and family, was going to be Mom and Dad only.

I spent the time packing my 3 cases, all laid out on the floor. Every time I had something that made me think of Bill, or he had given to me, I would daydream for a minute and recall a memory. I was getting pretty sappy. When I got to my overnight case with all my HBA in it, I couldn't help reaching into the bottom for the Great White Wonder, wrapped in two pair of Victoria's skimpy panties. I looked at it and smiled hoping I would never need it, or want it; all the while I was in Baltimore. I set the overnight bag on the floor next to the 3 open suitcases, like a staging area for packing. With a little tingle, I thought the best place to keep the overnight bag was in arms reach of my bed, so I moved it.

My Dad knocked and opened my door.

"Hey pumpkin, it's almost 1 o'clock. Don't you think you ought to get to bed?" he said.

"Wow, I had no idea it was that late. Sorry Dad, if I woke you" I answered.

"No, I couldn't sleep. I was thinking that this was one of the last nights you would sleep under our roof. Except for a few nights during school next year, you won't be here. I suspect you and Bill will be together after you graduate and before you get married." He said, a little teary eyed.

I hugged my Dad saying, "Don't worry Dad, I'll still be here lots. Until we get married, unless we move to another city, I'll live here. We decided we wouldn't live together if we stayed in the area before we got married. We may not be home every night, but this is home until then."

"No matter what, this will always be home, and Bill's too. You're not a little girl anymore, as much as it hurts to say." He said wiping a tear,

I hugged my Dad and we cried together for a minute. This was one of those moments I would remember forever. After I turned off the light and slipped into bed, sounds of love from their bedroom put a smile on my face. I could picture my Dad going back to the bedroom and waking my Mom just to hug her and seek comfort for his sadness. I hoped then that Bill and I could make love so spontaneously after 25 years of marriage. The Great White Wonder would have to wait tonight, the love I felt for my Mom, Dad, and Bill would be enough to fill me for tonight. I was satisfied as if I had been loved all night, and in a way, I had.


"Carree, Carree," I heard my Mom say was I wiped cobwebs from my sleep. "Carree?" she asked again as she touched my face.

I thought she was waking me for school or church, my dreams taking me back to an innocent time. Then it hit me. It was Thursday and I was getting ready to leave for...

"Carree? Are you awake? Carree!!" my Mom said raising her voice.

""What! Mom, I'm awake. What time is it? I didn't get to..." I started.

"Carree, there's a man on the phone for you. Hurry, he's calling long distance," my Mom said.

As I rolled out of bed I wished I hadn't left my cordless phone back in the storage unit at school. I went to Moms bedroom to answer their phone, thinking on the way that this must have been Mr. Wilkens telling me that Bill was going to be held up or something.

"Hello?" I said, my voice crackling from not being cleared yet. I coughed, excused myself and tried again "Hello? This is Carree Kasc."

"Hi, this is Billy Wilson, can you come out to play?"

"OooooooEeeeeeeeee", I shrieked. "You bet I can. I miss you so much, where are you??" I asked giddily.

"I'm in a phone booth at Kennedy Airport. I just got back from the fires, it was awesome out there, but I missed you so much, it was hard to concentrate. How have you been? I heard you didn't get my message until Wednesday. I really gave Scott a hard time over that. How was my Mom, a little crazy, I bet?" he asked.

"No crazier than your psycho girlfriend," I said. "He probably thinks I'm a little snot, I was a little rude to him. Bad enough he forgot to call me, he called you BILLY 3 times. I really gave it to him. He felt so bad that when he read your note he included all the mushy stuff. He was embarrassed. Oh, it is so good to hear your voice. I'm just about all packed for Baltimore. I have UPS coming tomorrow to pick up 2 big boxes of extras I can't bring on the plane. Guess where Jenny's working? In Arizona! Jimmy is having his leg operated on in Boston, Kim and Brad moved in together, and my Mom and Dad are coming to... "

"Geez, slow down Carree!! I'll have plenty of time to talk later. I just wanted you to know I was back. I have to get to the office; this reporter is waiting for me. As soon as I get his notes together and stuff, I'm going to my room to sleep. I'll call you then, in about 2, maybe 3 hours. I'll give you all the phone numbers then. Call my Mom, and tell her I'm home and I'll call her later too. I have to go, right now. I love you, I love you, I love you." Bill said and abruptly hung up, as if he were being dragged by the arm. I closed my eyes and clutched my chest rolling back onto my parent's bed. All was right with the world. I could feel my face curl into a big grin and brighten as I thought of him and the tingle I felt all over. When I opened my eyes my Mom was staring at me with a tear in her eye. "You certainly do love that man, don't you?" Mom said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.