Initiations - Cover

Initiations

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2002 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: High school freshman gets hazed. Is THAT what they're calling it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   .

I was your typical hormone oozing frosh when, on a lark, I decided I wanted to get into this sorority.

"Dogging" is the term we used in high school for the hazing ritual, but those already in the sorority had little extra bits of embarrassment they liked to foist on 'new meat' like me.

So, in what seemed like a lull in my punishment, as we got on line at Wendy's burger joint, Mary Jo whispered a new challenge for me, "See that guy waiting for his order - with his hand on the edge of the counter? Press up against his fingers with your crotch while you pretend not to notice it. Do it NOW!"

Turning telltale red at the thought, I edged up, hesitated for a second, then made the move, leaning right against his fingers.

In what seemed like an automatic response, his finger seemed to press back against me, and it was right on target at the top of my vulva. All I was wearing was white shorts over panties.

I tried to recoil instinctively, but Mary Jo was right behind me and shoved against me, pretending that it was an accident.

It seemed like she must've set this up because the guy was trying to drill his finger lower, toward my moistening sex!

But he couldn't still be in high school because he looked oh, 24, maybe 25.

His profile, which is all I could see, showed a square jaw, dark eyebrows, but sandy blond hair, like a surfer.

He had to know what he was doing, but from his point of view, I imagine, it seemed like he was turning the tables on a young prankster, so he felt justified, or he was just very opportunistic. He also had to know I was 'jailbait'!

But the 'punishment' backfired on Mary Jo because right now, she wished she was me, getting fingered, and this guy was cool as a cucumber, pretending I wasn't even there.

All too quickly, he got his order and glanced into my eyes, waiting for my pussy to release his almost trapped, probing finger.

I glanced at his wedding band finger on the free hand, just to see if this hunk was married. - I was getting THAT horny!

Happy to see the finger bare as I wished my pussy enveloped him, I reluctantly released him and he smiled knowingly and winked as he turned away.

By now, I was really hot and needed no prodding as I continued to follow him to his seat, but I was yanked back by Mary Jo ordering me to put my eyes back into my head and take my place behind her.

It was Mary Jo who tried to pick this guy up, but he brushed her off like two day old leftovers.

Pissed, she ordered me out of the place with her - we would eat in her car.

The rest of my night was all down hill after meeting this guy, but I knew not to lord it over Mary Jo. It doesn't bode well to upstage your 'master'.

When I got home that night, I couldn't get that guy out of my head. I beat off to visions of him taking this to the ultimate conclusion: relieving me of my maidenhead, which I half expected to have to do to join the sorority anyhow!

I worked my finger so hard and so deep inside me that I actually scraped up against my weblike membrane!

Easing back, I diddled myself to orgasm twice, then decided to tempt fate.

I had gotten my older sister's vibrator when she graduated college and married, and now I was on the verge of going all the way with a stranger that I had just only met, except the vibrator was his stand in!

With visions of this man over me, I worked the toy inside me repeatedly until it was slick with my juices. Then, with closed eyes and lips puckered, I played out this act in my head, feeling his lips against mine, even as I shoved that toy penis through my defenseless barrier!

It didn't hurt nearly as much as I had expected, perhaps because I had worn a great deal of that cherry away, or my highly agitated state really juiced me up inside, or a little of both.

But I got carried away on my wild ride to another orgasm and I shoved that vibrator so far inside me that I could no longer reach it!

While it was there, I pretended that my mystery man was getting ready to cum and wouldn't pull out!

I gyrated almost hysterically on my bed until I drenched that penis inside me with another copious spending.

As I began to recover, I remembered an old TV episode where the eldest daughter pretended she had had sex and went to her room (as SHE said) to jump up and down, as if to shake out the cum!

Ofcourse! Gravity.

It only took three jumps to make it reachable and I went to sleep having learned a great new masturbation trick!

Whatsmore, if I wanted, I could claim to be a non-virgin which was 'cool' and when the time came to prove it, I was sure not to belie that claim.

The next day in second period general science class, we walked in to see on the blackboard a substitute teacher's name (Eric Hansen) but no teacher in the room.

Naturally, without a teacher in the room to stop us, we were noisy like only teachers can be.

When Eric entered, totally ignored by the class, he slammed the door almost off its hinges!

But I was becoming unhinged, too! It was HIM, from Wendy's. I had rubbed my crotch on my new teacher!

"That got your attention!" he exclaimed.

Then, he went on to explain that many teachers will not rely on what subs cover because of possible PTA backlash, so he chose a lesson scheduled for the next month and said we would preview it.

It was about weather.

The weather in my pants was already in full change - increasing moisture and temperature, my eyes clouding up and I felt as though I was struck already by lightning!

The class passed me by as I dreamt about this guy more and more by the minute.

Finally, he asked us what the names of the clouds were that he was pointing to, and then he called on me, and I didn't even realize it!

I turned to Mary Jo and whispered, "I think I'm cumming in my pants!"

Referring to the seating chart, Eric called my name, "Felicia? No, they're NOT cumulonimbus. They're cirrus clouds." (He smiled in such a way that I thought he might be covering for me.)

Flustered, I stared into his hypotic eyes and said, "I think they're just creamy!"

As the class laughed, Eric changed the subject and tried to continue, "Does anyone know at what altitude you find cirrus clouds?"

I suddenly wanted to impress Mary Jo and the other insiders, so I yelled out of turn, "Higher than Mary Jo on Fridays!"

Mary Jo, in for a penny, in for a pound, responded, "Nothing gets that high."

Mr. Hansen nodded perfunctorily and then referred again to his chart and said, "Nice going, Mary Jo, Felicia. You know where the dean of students has his office. Please go there immediately and I'll see you two after class."

The two of us waltzed out like we were just elected class presidents, but on the way to the dean's office, I suddenly got an inspiration.

When Mr. Hansen showed up to write us up for our little peccdadillo, I pretended to be mortified, begging him to let me off with just a detention. To gain his sympathy, I hinted that there might be unforseen consequences at home. Then, staring into his eyes to make sure we understood each other, I spoke the famous 'come on' line: "I'll do anything to avoid a 'blue card'."

Mary Jo got pissed at me and told me to take my punishment and shut up!

I couldn't let her in on this without tipping my hand so I pretended to be afraid of HER too!

I don't know if Eric bought my act, but he sure sounded like he did.

He gave me detention this very afternoon and I accepted.

Mary Jo took her 'blue card' which goes on her record.

At lunch, Mary Jo ordered me to cut detention, claiming, "You conned him! There's no need to go back there. He's a fucking SUB. He won't pursue this!"

I told her I WOULD show up for detention and then I added, "And just maybe we'll have a burger and fries!"

Mary Jo is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. She got my drift, then extended her hand to shake, and said, "I'd love to be a fly on the wall. Go for it, baby!"

Fuck! I wasn't interested in earning any brownie points for myself. I wanted to pursue Eric Hansen.

Whether he knew my plan or not, I was the only one in detention.

As I closed the door behind me, Eric congratulated my honesty, saying, "As I'm a sub, many students cut my detentions, figuring I won't pursue them. They are wrong."

He ordered me to stand next to his desk, facing away from the door, and not say a word for five straight minutes to prove that I can keep my mouth shut.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.